• Show
Clear All
  • x0xHumblex0x
    Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
    • Jul 2010

we need a guy like amari cooper too

Sent from my iPhone 6+
    using Tapatalk
    3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
      • Sep 2024

Dorial Green-Beckham with our second round pick

McCloughan's MO is BPA, so I definitely see him as a possibility in the second.

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
        Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
        • Jul 2010

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
        Dorial Green-Beckham with our second round pick

McCloughan's MO is BPA, so I definitely see him as a possibility in the second.
        we will know by thursday night!!

Sent from my iPhone 6+
        using Tapatalk
        3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• SuperKevin
          War Hero
          • Dec 2009

To me, I don't think that means anything. The contract is only guaranteed if he is injured, so if the Redskins cut him after the season before the new league year begins, they don't owe him anything or have a cap penalty. I don't know why they didn't just let the option go and franchise him, so I guess it's because they want him going in with confidence instead of being a lame duck QB.

I still think we are trading down- I'd draft Beasley at #5, who I am really high on, but I think it's going to be a moot point.
          I also am very high on Beasley but I'm thinking the team goes heavy on offense in the draft

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
            Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
            • Jul 2010

looks like we were all wrong for that 1st round pick; lol.

But
            i do like it.........

2nd round?? another OL ??

Comment

• QuietStorm
              11/15/13
              • Feb 2009

I hope the Skins get Green-Beckham. I'm sure Jay Gruden does as well, kind of reminds me of AJ Green, a lil bit.
              Twitch Channel

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                • Jul 2010

Preston Smith
                Matt Jones

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                  • Sep 2024

I'm warming up to Preston Smith, but Matt Jones was a luxury pick that we reached heavily on. With the run on runningbacks in the third round, I think they panicked and took him earlier than they wanted.

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                    Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                    • Jul 2010

I'm warming up to Preston Smith, but Matt Jones was a luxury pick that we reached heavily on. With the run on runningbacks in the third round, I think they panicked and took him earlier than they wanted.
                    maybe but at least we have 3 more picks in the mid-late rounds.
                    and that where you can find some really good starting talent.

plus losing Helu in FA, this is a good pick up

Comment

• SuperKevin
                      War Hero
                      • Dec 2009

It's clear that Gruden wants to run a much more punishing run game. We drafted maulers on the line and we now have two big bodied backs that will take contact in the middle.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                        • Sep 2024

Originally posted by SuperKevin
                        It's clear that Gruden wants to run a much more punishing run game. We drafted maulers on the line and we now have two big bodied backs that will take contact in the middle.
                        It looks like he is bringing the Hogs back as well. My only concern is that the NFL is still about balance- we need to have a back who can at least be a threat to bounce a run outside, otherwise we are stuck fighting a clogged middle and an 8 man front.

Comment

• SuperKevin
                          War Hero
                          • Dec 2009

It looks like he is bringing the Hogs back as well. My only concern is that the NFL is still about balance- we need to have a back who can at least be a threat to bounce a run outside, otherwise we are stuck fighting a clogged middle and an 8 man front.
                          Thats when designed QB runs come into play

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                            Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                            • Jul 2010

hate to say but we gonna lose Sunday.

Comment

• SuperKevin
                              War Hero
                              • Dec 2009

I'm going to the game on Sunday. My fiancée is from Wisconsin and a huge Packers fan.

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                                Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                                • Jul 2010

she gonna wear the Cheese Head Hat lol

Comment

Working...