This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bigpapa42
    • Feb 2009

I'm pretty sure Bly was from Boston and a soccer fan, so yeah, likely the same guy.

Comment

• 1ke
      D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
      • Mar 2009

Yea thats Bly...Hes not hard to find.

Comment

• Prodigal Son
        The Greatest
        • Feb 2009

Comment

• mgoblue2290
          Posts too much
          • Feb 2009

Apparently we've been linked with Juan Mata of Valencia. The deal apparently involves some cash and us giving them Ryan Babel.

Comment

• calgaryballer
            Tiote!
            • Mar 2009

AS has been reporting that as Valenica is second in the table and after the sales of Villa/Silva that they are in a much more stable position. Valencia board says there won't be any more sales this year and the focus is again on the Champions League.

I like you guys, but you have to stop spamming with shitty Liverpool rumours. It's 2 months until the January window, and there is no fucking way that a Top 4 Spanish team is selling it's best asset to Liverpool. I can't remember the last time a link to Liverpool actually came true (and don't tell me Konchesky counts, I'm talking a top tier guy). If we went by the rumours, Liverpool would be starting a who's who of up and coming talent

Final edit - you know what hte most surprising thing I can think of with Liverpool in transition? I don't remember a single Pepe Reina transfer rumour. This is a guy who is probably a Top 5 keeper in the world, and his name never came up. Only Arsenal fans who don't want him pushing Cesc to Barca discussed him this summer. Thoughts?

Comment

• mgoblue2290
              Posts too much
              • Feb 2009

I thought Reina was rumored in a move to Arsenal? I'm glad he's still here and we need to do everything we can to keep him as he's been playing really well this season, except the mishap in the opener against Arsenal.

I know, I doubt Mata would actually come. You'll have to forgive me for being in a really excitable state because of our new owners.

Comment

• Houston
                Back home
                • Oct 2008

Drogba FTW

Comment

• calgaryballer
                  Tiote!
                  • Mar 2009

Thoughts on Liverpool's possible -9 pt deduction if Broughton loses in court next week?

Comment

• Bigpapa42
                    • Feb 2009

It would pretty much ensure Liverpool would finish no better than mid-table, short of a miracle in the second half of the season. No European football next season means a lot of lost revenue - unless the new owner is ready to pay up significantly, it just compounds some of the current problems.

Comment

• mgoblue2290
                      Posts too much
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by calgaryballer
                      Thoughts on Liverpool's possible -9 pt deduction if Broughton loses in court next week?
                      I don't think he will either but if he does. Then whatever it takes to get the club out of the control of H&G.

Comment

• CaribbeanJoseph
                        I Can Score Goals
                        • Dec 2008

Even if we go into administration we more than likely won't face a deduction as the club itself will still be solvent, 99.9% sure the PL confirmed this yesterday or Wednesday.

Comment

• davie
                          Hey, relax guy!
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by calgaryballer
                          I can't remember the last time a link to Liverpool actually came true (and don't tell me Konchesky counts, I'm talking a top tier guy). If we went by the rumours, Liverpool would be starting a who's who of up and coming talent
                          There had to have been Milan Jovanovic rumours at some point, isn't he a top tier guy?

Comment

• mgoblue2290
                            Posts too much
                            • Feb 2009

Our fate will be decided tomorrow at 10:30.

Comment

• f16harm
                              -
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by heelswxman
                              Just watched an interview with Gerrard where he said he apparently wanted to be a member of the staff at Anfield once his playing days were done. It's well known that Carragher wants to be manager at Liverpool one day as well. It would be interesting to see one of those two taking the lead at the club.
                              ....and pulling them back out of relegation.

Comment

• mgoblue2290
                                Posts too much
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by heelswxman
                                Just watched an interview with Gerrard where he said he apparently wanted to be a member of the staff at Anfield once his playing days were done. It's well known that Carragher wants to be manager at Liverpool one day as well. It would be interesting to see one of those two taking the lead at the club.
                                Carragher can start tomorrow if he wants.

Comment

Working...