Great stuff.
    Originally posted by mgoblue2290
    If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
      Late to the party.
      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by heelswxman
      no pudding in the Nolan household, got to keep in shape. No booze either with present guests.
      That's the best one as Nolan is himself a pile of pudding.

Comment

• mgoblue2290
        Posts too much
        • Feb 2009

This is similar to the Santiago Munez-Gavin Harris situation. This means Carroll is going to score the goal to send Newcastle into the Champions League, however the dynamic duo will move on to Real Madrid.

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
          Late to the party.
          • Jun 2009

Apparently, Rooney has admitted that he wants to go to Man City.

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
            I literally know nothing.
            • Jul 2009

Rooney in a City jersey doesn't seem right.

Comment

• 1ke
              D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by wr50l
              I can just see it now, Squinty Lips himself delivering a change of heart speech. "Yo bruv wut u doin dat for, you go ta madrid ya gonna get murk'd innit"
              You just been Murked! Lmao

Comment

• citizenerased
                Rugby World Cup Champion
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by heelswxman
                On one hand I love it.

I fucking hate United and this would bring me much joy to watch them pitch a fucking fit. On the other hand this would cement City's place above us in the table as a new fixture in the 'top 4'.
                That fate was sealed once you gave Rafa that massive contract and complete control after imploding in the second half of the 2008/09 season.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...ted?CMP=twt_gu
                Apparently, Rooney has admitted that he wants to go to Man City.
                More likely he admitted that he want's to join a club where they pay the likes Yaya Toure is on 220,000 pounds a week.
                Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair

Comment

• 1ke
                  D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                  • Mar 2009

I just dont know what to think... See, the media is not very happy about Fergie protesting against them and and he has gotten away with it. How much all this has to do Fergie black listing all the press? When Rooney was asked last week why Fergie said he wasnt fit, Rooney laughed.

Then again....Rooney has gotten a bit over emotional due to the past year he has had in his life. Best season hell ever have, ankle injury, bad WC, hookers.....No matter what though, United WILL NOT sell him to the Wastelands. Just as they did Heinze when he wanted to go to Liverpool, theyll sell him to their parent club in Madrid.

The more interesting thing for is me.....Say he does go, fine by see ya. It just might mean no trophies. Ok fine....But if they sell him for X amount, and then turn around and put zero back into the team.....Then im worried, as the Glazers will be exposed.

All in all....Ill worry when I here from Waynes mouth directly...Otherwise its still just gossip by tabloids with more pages than stories.

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
                    Late to the party.
                    • Jun 2009

The problem is, Fergie has only boycotted BBC, and these reports were initially printed by The Guardian, which is a legitimate paper that doesn't print anything for no reason. On top of it, these reports have been picked up by every major media outlet, and if they really weren't true, Rooney would've came out and denounced them already.

Comment

• 1ke
                      D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by BigHouseUSA
                      The problem is, Fergie has only boycotted BBC, and these reports were initially printed by The Guardian, which is a legitimate paper that doesn't print anything for no reason. On top of it, these reports have been picked up by every major media outlet, and if they really weren't true, Rooney would've came out and denounced them already.
                      Nah Fergie has spoken to the general media for the traditional pre match pressers on Fri/Sat since Liverpool.

And still...nothing from Roon's mouth....

And also, the more I think about it, the more I think that its just contract negotiations going on. Anyone remember hearing Vidic was better than gone this summer. Lots of people and outlets tried to make it seem there was a rift between him and the manager, his wife didnt like the weather, and he wanted more money.

All of the exact same can be said about Roon.....Rift with Fergie check, more money check. And Collen will NEVER....NEVER leave England cuz her younger sister has serious health issues.

Comment

• calgaryballer
                        Tiote!
                        • Mar 2009

When has there ever been anything from any players mouth about a move? I think the most Cesc has ever said has been along the lines of 'some day I want to play for Barca'. Yet we all know he wants to be there. Players NEVER want to speak out as that can only hurt them in negotiations. Rooney is a moron, but he's not that dumb

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
                          Late to the party.
                          • Jun 2009

All this media hype could easily be avoided if Rooney said he wanted to stay. His silence is just as good as him saying he wants to leave.

Comment

• calgaryballer
                            Tiote!
                            • Mar 2009

All this media hype could easily be avoided if Rooney said he wanted to stay. His silence is just as good as him saying he wants to leave.
                            Agreed. The one thing that has to be said is 'you are all wrong, I love Sir Alex and want to be at United for life'. Where is that statement?

Comment

• 1ke
                              D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by calgaryballer
                              When has there ever been anything from any players mouth about a move? I think the most Cesc has ever said has been along the lines of 'some day I want to play for Barca'. Yet we all know he wants to be there. Players NEVER want to speak out as that can only hurt them in negotiations. Rooney is a moron, but he's not that dumb
                              Never....?

Ronny, Beckham, Ruud, Keano

I agree...but I think it all get sorted once he starts scoring.

Comment

• mgoblue2290
                                Posts too much
                                • Feb 2009

There's space for him at Anfield

Comment

Working...