X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Archer
    Go the fuck outside
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by calgaryballer
    Which Moyes promptly rejected. The baby waited until he had left Everton with England to do it to.
    Yup ... rejecting it normally ends up the same way though . At this stage it nearly always ends up in a sale .

Rejecting the request normally bumps up the price tag at least ... then again it was already at 19million .... how far do Man City wish to go :confused2:

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
      Late to the party.
      • Jun 2009

I don't think I've ever done Prem predictions, these aren't really thought out, just initial thoughts.

Top 5.
      1. Chelsea - I hate to say it, but I seem them being the most consistent. They made a few smart buys and have looked solid. They're not head and shoulders above many teams, but it should be a close race.

2. Liverpool - I think they'll have a similar year to last year, which is good news. If they make one more signing, a quality winger, or maybe another striker I could see them winning it.

3. Man U. - Obviously things are going to need to change, and everyone seems to understand that, but I don't see them really getting into a groove until January or so.

4. Arsenal - I do't see Man City breaking it yet, mainly because I think Arsenal have a chance to challenge for the title. They've taken a few steps back with signings, but they seem to have clicked this pre-season.

5.Everton - Pretty conservative, but if they hang on to Lescott, I can see them repeating last yer, if not, I can still see them do it. I only really expect Villa to challenge them here.

Surprise team - Obviously this is hard to pick, but I have good feelings about Bolton this season.

18. Balckburn - They didn't show much last year, and if the bottom of the table wasn't so bad they'd be down.

19. Wolves - I'd like to see them stay up, but probably wont happen.

20. Hull - No dream start means relegation.
      Originally posted by mgoblue2290
      If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• Archer
        Go the fuck outside
        • Oct 2008

Not sure about Man Utd at 3.... I still have them down as favorites .

Comment

• 1ke
          D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
          • Mar 2009

I agree with BigHouse, I think Its gonna be Chelski's year. But i would switch utd, and l'pool. I see the 4th spot being a year long battle between Arsenal, Villa, and Everton, maybe City. But i really dont think highly of City.

Comment

• Bmore
            The True Free-Man
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by archer2k407
            Not sure about Man Utd at 3.... I still have them down as favorites .
            How so they lost two really really good players?
            Last edited by Bmore; 08-12-2009, 12:38 PM.

Comment

• Archer
              Go the fuck outside
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Bmore
              How so they lost two really really good players.
              Ferguson has been there and done it all , you don't win 8 titles (may even be 9 now) by accident . They still have a squad that can compete with chelsea so coaching and team chemistry will be important , something in which Ferguson normally excells in . Chelsea also have a new coach , nobody knows how the team will react to him down the stretch , not saying Man Utd will win the league but you have to favor them over the other 3 at the start imo . It all depends on how Berbatov and co perform , if he plays like he did at Spurs they won't miss Tevez (apart from the hard work side) . Ronaldo is a big miss but I think it's something they could get over with a general team effort . I also expect a bigger season from Rooney with Ronaldo now missing . I mean don't get me wrong I hope Man U lose the title , I just refuse to not have them at favorites. Ferguson (for as much as I hate him) has been there and proved me wrong too many times for me to count them out this time
              Last edited by Archer; 08-12-2009, 12:41 PM.

Comment

• Archer
                Go the fuck outside
                • Oct 2008

Just watched Russia v Argentina

Argentina won 3-2 without Messi in Russia .... easily the best performance I have seen from them since Maradona took over

Comment

• wr50l
                  Glen & CJ are secret Huns
                  • Oct 2008

Referee 2 Scotland 0 at halftime.

Comment

• Senser81
                    VSN Poster of the Year
                    • Feb 2009

I think it would be a major upset if Liverpool finished above Man United. Liverpool's defense is not what it used to be. They got rid of Xabi Alonso, who basically ran the team on the field. They didn't sign anyone of note. Not good.

Comment

• Archer
                      Go the fuck outside
                      • Oct 2008

Holland 1 - 0 England - Dirk Kuyt (10minutes)

Horrible fucking defending from Rio

Comment

• Archer
                        Go the fuck outside
                        • Oct 2008

Holland 2 - 0 England - Van Der Vaart (38 minutes)

lol @ Gareth Barry ... stops turns and passes it back to his center half without looking ... Robben cuts it out and misses a sitter only for VV to rebound it in

Comment

• Archer
                          Go the fuck outside
                          • Oct 2008

Holland 2 - 1 England - Defoe (55minutes)

Great finish

Comment

• Archer
                            Go the fuck outside
                            • Oct 2008

Holland 2 - 2 England - Defoe (76 minutes)

No idea why I am updating nobody but I am bored anyways

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
                              Late to the party.
                              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by silkamilkmonico
                              Is the US Mexico game not on TV?
                              mun2. For cable providers without it, there's supposed to be a free preview of it.
                              Originally posted by mgoblue2290
                              If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• davie
                                Hey, relax guy!
                                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by wr50l
                                Referee 2 Scotland 0 at halftime.
                                Referee 4 Scotland 0? Or are you willing to admit at 4-0 Norway were better than Shitland tonight?

Comment

Working...