X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warner2BruceTD
    2011 Poster Of The Year
    • Mar 2009

Smackdown spoiler:

*Heath Slater with 3MB vs. Santino with Great Khali and Hornswoggle. Santino goes for the Cobra but Jinder Mahal pulls out a FLUTE and ties to charm it. Khali then pulls one out and attempt to charm the cobra. The Cobra goes back and forth. Hornswoggle finally steals Mahal's flute, allowing Khali to charm the cobra into striking Slater. Santino wins. I wish I was making all this up.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
      Highwayman
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
      Finally watching RAW.

"CUL-DE-SAC OF DISAPPOINTMENT" might be the worst line in RAW history. I must have rewound 100 times. Died.
      That line got a universal...

at Casa de Larry, too.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
        Highwayman
        • Feb 2009

Smackdown spoiler:

*Heath Slater with 3MB vs. Santino with Great Khali and Hornswoggle. Santino goes for the Cobra but Jinder Mahal pulls out a FLUTE and ties to charm it. Khali then pulls one out and attempt to charm the cobra. The Cobra goes back and forth. Hornswoggle finally steals Mahal's flute, allowing Khali to charm the cobra into striking Slater. Santino wins. I wish I was making all this up.
        That sounds fantastic.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
          Beautiful Like Moses
          • Oct 2008

Smackdown spoiler:

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
            • Sep 2024

Smackdown spoiler:

#PGEra

In the Attitude Era, both the Cobra and Santino would've been lit on fire.

Comment

• JayDizzle
              Let's Go All The Way...
              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
              #PGEra

In the Attitude Era, both the Cobra and Santino would've been lit on fire.
              Santino vs. Crash Holly (RIP) for the 24/7 Hardcore Title.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                • Sep 2024

Originally posted by JayDizzle
                Santino vs. Crash Holly (RIP) for the 24/7 Hardcore Title.
                I know we will never see the hardcore title again, but I would love for the 24/7 rule to come back for one of the minor titles. I mean, the way they book them now is poop, so it can't hurt to try that again.

Comment

• s@ppisgod
                  No longer a noob
                  • Apr 2011

Smackdown spoiler:

Well, at least the failed sitcom writers are good for something. I'm waiting for the Raw when John Cena agrees to be the tag team parter for two opposing wrestlers in a match. Canned hilarity ensues.

Comment

• SuperKevin
                    War Hero
                    • Dec 2009

WWE should ask to borrow the laugh track from Dads

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                      Highwayman
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by s@ppisgod
                      Well, at least the failed sitcom writers are good for something. I'm waiting for the Raw when John Cena agrees to be the tag team parter for two opposing wrestlers in a match. Canned hilarity ensues.
                      I am curious when the light bulb came on at Titan Towers when they thought it'd be wise to employ failed television writers to write for wrestling...the discussion in that room and the rationale for it must have been legendary.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                        2011 Poster Of The Year
                        • Mar 2009

Great match. Hot crowd.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                          Highwayman
                          • Feb 2009

Big Rich has gotten a lot better this year.

Not necessarily a guy I'd say is "Most Improved" but I am just saying..."I SEE YOU RICH SWAN!"

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                            2011 Poster Of The Year
                            • Mar 2009

People are telling me that this Flamita fella had an even better match with AR Fox. I'll post it when I find it.

DTU is where Dragon Gate sends their young boys. It's where Eita spend the last year.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                              War Hero
                              • May 2012

So when will Dolph ask for his release?

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                                2011 Poster Of The Year
                                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by JimLeavy59
                                So when will Dolph ask for his release?
                                Maybe if this were 1986, but unless he's hot on trying to latch on in Japan (which is no easy task these days), i'm not sure where the hell he would go.

Comment

Working...