X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SuperKevin
    War Hero
    • Dec 2009

If TNA is smart they'll sign Uhaa Nation like yesterday.

Comment

• s@ppisgod
      No longer a noob
      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
      Over on the Observer board, there was a thread talking about Steve Austin's theory that the current WWE roster is filled with guys who are afraid to be aggressive to try to get themselves over like he did.

Meltzer added this, which I thought was an interesting take on the house show he attended (Cena/Orton tour, so no Bryan if you are wondering):
      WWE went corporate. It's not the same environment as it was back then, most notably in the early 90s when they were the exact opposite of making money hand over fist. They needed Austin more than Austin needed them, arguably. The same can't be said of anyone now, even Cena. The machine just keeps going now, regardless of who comes and goes. Now, making waves is making problems. Then, making waves made money. Not to mention Austin just kinda went with the flow as the Ringmaster. It wasn't until they gave him leeway that he went off. They don't give a lot of the guys leeway anymore.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
        • Sep 2024

Comment

• Ravin
          Dishing the Gino's
          • Feb 2009

What is even more funny is, he was part of the problem with TNA. Bringing in all the old guys, over paying them, and getting really nothing out of it.
          All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

The NHL series is a giver, Madden takes the load.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
            • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Ravin
            What is even more funny is, he was part of the problem with TNA. Bringing in all the old guys, over paying them, and getting really nothing out of it.
            I don't doubt that.....the whole "The Band" gimmick seemed like it was just awful. But hey, at least Nash got paid and wrestled, unlike Hogan. Also blame TNA for having a position for everything.....knockouts executive and ref being two that immediately come to mind.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
              2011 Poster Of The Year
              • Mar 2009

Go home angle for Zayn vs Cesaro live WWE Network NXT show on 2/27: http://vimeo.com/86577202

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                Highwayman
                • Feb 2009

Go home angle for Zayn vs Cesaro live WWE Network NXT show on 2/27: http://vimeo.com/86577202
                He really needs to stop pandering to the crowd.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                  2011 Poster Of The Year
                  • Mar 2009

So tonight i'm passing up what should be a really good NWA show in San Antonio (ACH vs Ricky Starks, Matt Hardy vs Ray Rowe) to go to Austin for TNA, mostly because they're running an 8,000 seat building and I want to post funny pictures on Twitter of 7,500 empty seats.

The Wolves & Aries are working the show, and i'm seeing most of the NWA dudes on Biss's show Sunday, so that helps too.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                    2011 Poster Of The Year
                    • Mar 2009

So tonight i'm passing up what should be a really good NWA show in San Antonio (ACH vs Ricky Starks, Matt Hardy vs Ray Rowe) to go to Austin for TNA, mostly because they're running an 8,000 seat building and I want to post funny pictures on Twitter of 7,500 empty seats.

The Wolves & Aries are working the show, and i'm seeing most of the NWA dudes on Biss's show Sunday, so that helps too.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                      War Hero
                      • May 2012

The WWE can barley fill the Bradley Center in Milwaukee for house shows. The thoughts running through my head of TNA trying to fill it.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                        • Sep 2024

Thoughts on your favorite serial killer gimmick guy?

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                          2011 Poster Of The Year
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
                          Thoughts on your favorite serial killer gimmick guy?
                          He was fantastic. He was hiding under the ring the whole show waiting for Anderson. He wrestles in his Dexter Morgan outfit (with the gloves). I was hoping he would murder Anderson and wrestle somebody else, but what can you do?

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                            Highwayman
                            • Feb 2009

I'm on board with SERIAL KILLER SAMUEL SHAW.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                              Highwayman
                              • Feb 2009

Looks like Extreme Tiger & Santana Garrett have signed with TNA.
                              I thought Extreme Tiger was already with TNA.

Comment

• PP
                                • Feb 2010

So a few days ago was anniversary of the debut of the Big Show. Shit like this just takes me back to the glory days of WWF/WWE and how there were so many classic moments.

Comment

Working...