Let's Go All The Way...
    • Nov 2008

This also happens to be awesome.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
      Highwayman
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
      After everything he's been through, I wouldn't be surprised if he was 4'5.
      5'6"...4'5"...the Camel Clutch still make you humble.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
        Highwayman
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Bob Kuzzy
        Finding Hulk Hogan on A&E right now.. some intense stuff.
        For a brief second, I thought...damn, this is pretty good...then I remembered it was Hulk Hogan's self aggrandizing again and it was a show produced by Easy E and Jason Hervey. The part where they dramatized Hogan sitting in front of a mirror with a gun did bring lulz though.

They should have had Linda on there...now that would be full of lulz.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
          Beautiful Like Moses
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
          For a brief second, I thought...damn, this is pretty good...then I remembered it was Hulk Hogan's self aggrandizing again and it was a show produced by Easy E and Jason Hervey. The part where they dramatized Hogan sitting in front of a mirror with a gun did bring lulz though.

They should have had Linda on there...now that would be full of lulz.
          The first half of it was really good. When they started to get into him going back to TNA and having Dixie dick ride him it took a bad turn.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
            Highwayman
            • Feb 2009

The first half of it was really good. When they started to get into him going back to TNA and having Dixie dick ride him it took a bad turn.
            It was an hour long segment that could have been 5 minutes at the end of his E! True Hollywood Story bio.

Like I said, if it had Linda on there, it would have been amazing, worthwhile stuff. though.

Hogan is all over the media, badmouthing the lady (and rightfully so), but we haven't heard a word from Linda regarding the relationship. I bet it'd be Jerry Springer-like in its results.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
              Beautiful Like Moses
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
              It was an hour long segment that could have been 5 minutes at the end of his E! True Hollywood Story bio.

Like I said, if it had Linda on there, it would have been amazing, worthwhile stuff. though.

Hogan is all over the media, badmouthing the lady (and rightfully so), but we haven't heard a word from Linda regarding the relationship. I bet it'd be Jerry Springer-like in its results.
              Perhaps she really was a cunt and would prefer not to deny all the allegations?

That and shes too busy taking that 20 year old cock.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                Highwayman
                • Feb 2009

Perhaps she really was a cunt and would prefer not to deny all the allegations?

That and shes too busy taking that 20 year old cock.
                I have no doubt she truly was a cunt.

Comment

• SHOGUN
                  4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
                  • Jul 2009

I've finished the first disc of the London and Kendrick's Excellent Adventures. This interview has been TREMENDOUS.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                    Highwayman
                    • Feb 2009

Definitely excited for Survivor Series now that I got my tickets. Free suite seats...can't beat that.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                      Everything Burns...
                      • Nov 2008

holy shit

Comment

• SHOGUN
                        • Jul 2009

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOcjq4siu7A&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

That was awesome.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• FedEx227
                          Delivers
                          • Mar 2009

I'm sorry but CHIKARA is kinda gay.

I feel like I should like it and get into it, but it just comes off as really lame a lot.
                          VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                            2011 Poster Of The Year
                            • Mar 2009

Quack is a comic book geek, CHIKARA is his living, breathing, comic book, so some of the stuff is goofy.

I don't like all of it either, but they do a lot of cool things, too. Its a mixed bag.

Its funny, because they tout a family friendly product, which is fine, but its always guys in their early 20's at all of the shows.

Comment

• SHOGUN
                              • Jul 2009

The backstage battle with GenMe and MCMG on ReAction was probably the best thing I've seen this week.

Comment

• FedEx227
                                Delivers
                                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                                Quack is a comic book geek, CHIKARA is his living, breathing, comic book, so some of the stuff is goofy.

I don't like all of it either, but they do a lot of cool things, too. Its a mixed bag.

Its funny, because they tout a family friendly product, which is fine, but its always guys in their early 20's at all of the shows.
                                That's what I mean. I LOVE the idea of guys being comic book characters, I love the stables and all the other stuff. Hell King of the Trios is amazing because it's none of the crap, it's just straight workrate.

Then I see shit like a fake grenade with them doing phony slow downs, guys winning from being hit by ice cream and its just a bit much.

They should just be over the top, comic book characters with decently high work rates and you're likely to get the exact same fan base they have now.

There are no kids in the audience. They are 20s-30s smarks.
                                VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

Working...