X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kuzzy Powers
    Beautiful Like Moses
    • Oct 2008

Sorry, I hadnt checked this thread in quite some time. Just posted that after seeing it.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
      Beautiful Like Moses
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by JayDizzle
      Nash was tweeting earlier about how he was at the hospital where they're keeping Hall.

NWO 4 Life isn't just an expression for those two it seems.
      Originally posted by Kevin Nash
      "Scott is in the hospital up north,I'll be at the airport when he lands and taking him to my home when he lands. Please don't judge Scott on what you just saw.He would give any of you a kidney. to the motherf----- that made a joke who would want his kidney lol send me your address and lets see how funny it is. he's my brother we will get through this. To Scotts fans thank you 4 your love you're as special as he is"
      4LIFE!

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
        Highwayman
        • Feb 2009

Thats his boy...thats a good friend right there.

real talk.

Comment

• FedEx227
          Delivers
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Bob Kuzzy
          4LIFE!
          But I mean seriously who the fuck would want Scott Hall's kidney? I mean seriously... :laughing:
          VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
            Beautiful Like Moses
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by FedEx227
            But I mean seriously who the fuck would want Scott Hall's kidney? I mean seriously... :laughing:
            Boris Yeltsin?

Comment

• EmpireWF
              Giants in the Super Bowl
              • Mar 2009

Kelly Kelly was pissed off at Snooki because she got her spot at WM.

Melina and Morrison were pissed at Trish for apparently being given a spot that resulted in full time women getting the boot from the show. Trish told a radio show that Morrison wouldn't go over spots with her for the WM match apparently and then gave her the cold shoulder after the match.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                2011 Poster Of The Year
                • Mar 2009

I actually agree with Kelly Kelly to some extent. Snooki didnt add a single buy.

However, I think there is a place at WM for legends to return, and Trish qualifies.

I understand why people get pissed at stuff like this, because you work hard all year and live on the road, then miss the biggest payoff.

Comment

• manchild24
                  Kyle got fired
                  • Nov 2008

I knew this guy looked familar yesterday while I was watching the Masters

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                    Highwayman
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                    I actually agree with Kelly Kelly to some extent. Snooki didnt add a single buy.

However, I think there is a place at WM for legends to return, and Trish qualifies.

I understand why people get pissed at stuff like this, because you work hard all year and live on the road, then miss the biggest payoff.
                    I gotta be honest...I can't agree with that in total...Snooki being involved at WrestleMania was a hot news story for the TMZ crowd as well as the "Z Morning Zoo" crowd, as I'll call'em.

It made WrestleMania a mainstream topic...good investment by Vince, IMO. Snooki for a total of 10 minutes of TV and PPV time, garnered more eyes to WrestleMania and made "WrestleMania" more of a water cooler discussion than any divas in the WWE has ever garnered...and I'd say, yielded more buys, if even ONE buy, as a result.

With that said, if Vince had a pre-show divas battle royal, most of this would be moot.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                      2011 Poster Of The Year
                      • Mar 2009

I don't think anyone paid $60 and watched four hours of wrestling just to see Snooki. She isn't that level of celebrity. This isn't Rodman or Trump or Tyson we are talking about.

She got them some pub and gave them a tape for the media to play the next day. But that could have been accomplished by just being there as a guest and doing something physical.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                        Highwayman
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD;1729753[B
                        ]I don't think anyone paid $60 and watched four hours of wrestling[/B] just to see Snooki. She isn't that level of celebrity. This isn't Rodman or Trump or Tyson we are talking about.

She got them some pub and gave them a tape for the media to play the next day. But that could have been accomplished by just being there as a guest and doing something physical.
                        Snooki is a hot topic celebrity right now...she's an "it" character out there. I think you are vastly underrating that.

But hey, how many people could have heard Snooki was at WrestleMania, looked into it, saw that The Rock was back, and tuned in?

The power of the pre-show hype is not to be underestimated. Snickers was the rage.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                          Giants in the Super Bowl
                          • Mar 2009

Kelly should be pissed at WWE then, not someone they invited to participate.

Melina is just a douche and Morrison a bitch.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                            2011 Poster Of The Year
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                            Snooki is a hot topic celebrity right now...she's an "it" character out there. I think you are vastly underrating that.

But hey, how many people could have heard Snooki was at WrestleMania, looked into it, saw that The Rock was back, and tuned in?

The power of the pre-show hype is not to be underestimated. Snickers was the rage.
                            We will agree to disagree. I think you are vastly over estimating her pop culture relevance.

Comment

• SuperKevin
                              War Hero
                              • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                              We will agree to disagree. I think you are vastly over estimating her pop culture relevance.
                              The 16-25 crowd treat those Jersey Shore people as icons. High ratings, bestselling books, and spinoffs will back that point up

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                                2011 Poster Of The Year
                                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by SuperKevin
                                The 16-25 crowd treat those Jersey Shore people as icons. High ratings, bestselling books, and spinoffs will back that point up
                                I believe they peaked, plus I still contend that nobody paid $60 specifically to see her.

I do agree that she got them some pub the next day, but even that wasn't as much as I expected.

And fwiw, her advertised RAW appearances didnt move the needle. A step further, the other Jersey Shore geeks that did TNA drew nothing, too. Snooki is the bigger star, though.

Comment

Working...