Everything Burns...
    • Nov 2008

Well that was an awkward run in/walk in by Nash

Just an awful finish to the match,

Comment

• BigBiss
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by BigBiss
      So Nash is attacking Punk in the main after Johnny Ace has "Signed him" ... cool I can go to bed. Pain By Numbers
      opps expected too much from ol Big Sexy

Comment

• SHOGUN
        4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
        • Jul 2009

Miz + Truth =

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• EmpireWF
          Giants in the Super Bowl
          • Mar 2009

Fuck Kevin Nash.

I can put up with a lot of shit from WWE but I refuse to watch Kevin Nash in 2011. Worse, I refuse to watch CM Punk be forced to work with Kevin Nash in 2011.

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
          Don't be an apologist.

How can they push that as one of the greatest matches of all time, yet ignore the response the the far superior match the month before? Insecure about those damn internet geeks, perhaps?
          No, I feel ya. MITB is legit one of the best matches in WWE history. For them to forget about it and push the SS match is just weak.

Comment

• dave
            Go the fuck outside
            • Oct 2008

I hate to admit this, but the whole Punk-Cena thing has upped my respect for Cena. His matches with Punk have been first-rate and I loved how he reacted to the t-shirt being thrown back into the ring (which was hilarious).

I have no problem with Cena getting the win in match 3. They need to keep Cena-Punk alive for a future PPV.

The guy I sorta feel sorry for is Alberto Del Rio. He looks weaker than Christian right now as champ.
            My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• dave
              Go the fuck outside
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Bob Kuzzy
              Morrison has the personality of a thumb tack. The fans are BEGGING for him to get over and hes just flat out unable to capture anyone with his mic work.
              He can't get over on the mic as a face. He needs to be a heel, brag about his body, his hair, etc...
              He has a look and athleticism the common man will never have and needs to use it in a heel program.
              He just looks awkward kissing babies and sucking up to the audience.

Oh, and nohomo btw.
              My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• s@ppisgod
                No longer a noob
                • Apr 2011

Originally posted by dave
                He can't get over on the mic as a face. He needs to be a heel, brag about his body, his hair, etc...
                He has a look and athleticism the common man will never have and needs to use it in a heel program.
                He just looks awkward kissing babies and sucking up to the audience.

Oh, and nohomo btw.
                Morrison just doesn't have a personality. Heel, face. It doesn't matter. He doesn't have that "thing" that makes someone go one way or another. No edge, no humor, no charisma, no cockiness. The guy is bland all over. But, like AJ Styles (who is considerably better, but you hate because he's outside your bubble), he does things in the ring that people want to cheer for. Or Jeff Hardy. None of these guys could talk their way out of a paper bag, but do you really want to boo them after they do all those flippy moves that the fans want to see?

Also, maybe I'm a Kevin Nash fan, but you can go to hell Empire. Nash isn't bad. He's just (like 80% of the E roster) hooooorribly misused. They bring him back like he's Diesel and this is 1995. He isn't, it's not. He should be a goofy lackey to someone like Trips who powerbombs someone once every 2 years just to show he still can. I mean, his best work in TNA was him and Shelley in Paparazzi and the PCS. He's a genuinely witty guy, which is a rarity in this industry. But also, when he has fun it translates on TV. Just look at the PCS psych test or FAOIGBR@BFG segments.
                SAMSUNG-SGH-A887/A887UCIJ1 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.5 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.1 configuration/CLDC-1.1

Comment

• IamMedellin
                  Everything Burns...
                  • Nov 2008

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                    2011 Poster Of The Year
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by dave
                    I hate to admit this, but the whole Punk-Cena thing has upped my respect for Cena. His matches with Punk have been first-rate and I loved how he reacted to the t-shirt being thrown back into the ring (which was hilarious).

I have no problem with Cena getting the win in match 3. They need to keep Cena-Punk alive for a future PPV.

The guy I sorta feel sorry for is Alberto Del Rio. He looks weaker than Christian right now as champ.
                    Cena is performing at the peak of his life.

And yes, ADR looks like a total geek in this whole thing. He's like 6th in the pecking order behind Punk, Cena, HHH, Nash, and Miz.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                      Beautiful Like Moses
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by EmpireWF
                      SS was on pace to being a great match but the ending messed that up.
                      Lol what? That match was really fucking bad and only could've been saved by the ending, which im not sure could even be possible at this point.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                        Highwayman
                        • Feb 2009

Didn't see RAW last night, but...they really think the Summerslam match was better than MitB?

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                          2011 Poster Of The Year
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                          Didn't see RAW last night, but...they really think the Summerslam match was better than MitB?

ONE OF THE GREATEST MATCHES IN WWE PPV HISTORY

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                            Highwayman
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                            ONE OF THE GREATEST MATCHES IN WWE PPV HISTORY
                            That is awful to praise that next to a truly great match like the MitB match.

Its funny, because they don't often throw that praise around. I mean, they praise the Macho Man - Ricky Steamboat WrestleMania match like crazy. They praise the first Razor-Michaels Ladder Match like crazy. They praise one of the TLC's like crazy. Austin-Hart at WrestleMania.

I think the Punk-Cena MitB match is worth the praise.

The Summerslam match tried to do a lot of things that worked in the first match, but just didn't give us anything new. The end was poor, too.

Comment

• Bigpapa42
                              • Feb 2009

I honestly don't get the bullshit that the commentators throw around in the WWE at this point. When someone like Dana White sprews crap, I may disagree with it, but I typically understand the "why" behind it. When the WWE commentators say something like that, I just don't see the purpose behind it. They emphasize the point, so they are clearly trying to get it across. To what end? Why put over one good match as better than the great match the month before?

Comment

• EmpireWF
                                Giants in the Super Bowl
                                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Bigpapa42
                                I honestly don't get the bullshit that the commentators throw around in the WWE at this point. When someone like Dana White sprews crap, I may disagree with it, but I typically understand the "why" behind it. When the WWE commentators say something like that, I just don't see the purpose behind it. They emphasize the point, so they are clearly trying to get it across. To what end? Why put over one good match as better than the great match the month before?
                                Because Vince McMahon is a crazy asshole.

Comment

Working...