X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • krulmichael
    STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
    • Feb 2009

For anyone that even watches SD! anymore, Sheamus vs. Orton was a pretty awesome Main Event (was about a 20 minute match too with clean finish). Definitely better than some PPV Main Events that WWE usually does (probably including the Fatal 4-Way they will have tomorrow...but then again Fatal 4-Ways are either hit or miss).

Twitch Channel
    http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
    Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
    Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
    Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
    Season V: 2-1

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
      Highwayman
      • Feb 2009

RIP Mach! One year ago today.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
        Highwayman
        • Feb 2009

God damned Gay-Ass Vince...

"I get a call from Gregory Dark, the director. He says, “We’ve got a little problem here.” This call is from Australia. I said, “What’s the problem?” He goes, “Vince has a suggestion about the movie.” I said, “Well, it’s his movie.” He goes, “Vince wants this scene in the movie where Kane’s character pulls out his penis, and he wants it to be three feet long.” I thought there was a connection problem, I said “Greg, can you just back up and repeat that last line for me?” He goes, “Yes, Vince wants Kane’s penis to be three feet long, and none of the producers are saying anything about it.” So I sat there, I go, “Oh, this is not good. This is not good. This is really not good.” In the right movie, that’s genius, that’s absolutely brilliant, but not for this movie.

Comment

• EmpireWF
          Giants in the Super Bowl
          • Mar 2009

Sin Cara is back on the road.

Comment

• JayDizzle
            Let's Go All The Way...
            • Nov 2008

Alberto Del Rio... WORK MEXICAN WORK.

Miz was in the Main Event for WrestleMania a couple of years ago and now he's Brodus Clay's Job Boy... :gayrod:

Clay's fucking tights are a rip off of Hugh Morris'.

...and now we await for a "Non Employee" of the 'E to interfere in the Cena/Ace match so the tool can keep his job and this awful storyline can continue.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
              • Sep 2024

Originally posted by JayDizzle
              Alberto Del Rio... WORK MEXICAN WORK.

Miz was in the Main Event for WrestleMania a couple of years ago and now he's Brodus Clay's Job Boy... :gayrod:

Clay's fucking tights are a rip off of Hugh Morris'.

...and now we await for a "Non Employee" of the 'E to interfere in the Cena/Ace match so the tool can keep his job and this awful storyline can continue.
              And they just wasted Chris Jericho's return, as he has a couple tour dates in Europe in June and then he goes into the studio with Fozzy for another album. Just dumb.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                Highwayman
                • Feb 2009

ENOUGH of Brodus Clay.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                  Let's Go All The Way...
                  • Nov 2008

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
                  And they just wasted Chris Jericho's return, as he has a couple tour dates in Europe in June and then he goes into the studio with Fozzy for another album. Just dumb.
                  The H's has been burying him since he was the first Undisputed Champion.

The only thing that would make it worse is if HHH inducted him in the Fake WWE HOF and verbally buried him then.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                    • Sep 2024

The H's has been burying him since he was the first Undisputed Champion.

The only thing that would make it worse is if HHH inducted him in the Fake WWE HOF and verbally buried him then.
                    I don't get it. He can work the mic like few others, and can play just about any role and he's been a favorite for some time. And I'm also confused why Jericho agreed to come back if that was how he was used.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                      Let's Go All The Way...
                      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
                      I don't get it. He can work the mic like few others, and can play just about any role and he's been a favorite for some time. And I'm also confused why Jericho agreed to come back if that was how he was used.
                      Either the money or the love of the sport.

I just pray he gets out with most of his facilties intact and doesn't resort to staying longer than he has to.

Last thing I want to see is, "Chris Jericho, TNA World Heavyweight Champion."

Comment

• JayDizzle
                        Let's Go All The Way...
                        • Nov 2008

CAPTAIN MOTHERFUCKIN' CHARISMA.

NEW IC CHAMP!

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                          Highwayman
                          • Feb 2009

I just pray he gets out with most of his facilties intact and doesn't resort to staying longer than he has to.

Never heard anything other than Jericho is perfectly well off with cash.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                            • Sep 2024

Don't think that will happen......combined with his band, Jericho is probably well off financially.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                              Everything Burns...
                              • Nov 2008

Slutty crazy AJ is turning me on...

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                                • Sep 2024

So John Laurinitis no longer appears on the corporate website.......interesting

Comment

Working...