X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aso
    The Serious House
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
    So Mistico II is actually Mistico III, because Sin Cara II was really Mistico I, so Sin Cara I is actually Mistico II even though most people think he was Mistico I.

Got it?
    Sin Cara 1 = Mistico 2?

and

Sin Cara 2 = Mistico 1?

Correct or Incorrect

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
      2011 Poster Of The Year
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Aso21Raiders
      Sin Cara 1 = Mistico 2?

and

Sin Cara 2 = Mistico 1?

Correct or Incorrect

Wrestler A: Mistico I (but largely forgotten), Incognito, Hunico (w/mask in FCW), Sin Cara II, Hunico (sans mask, Mexican gangster in WWE)
      Wrestler B: Mistico II (but considered I), Sin Cara I
      Wrestler C: Dragon Lee, Mistico III (but considered II)

Comment

• SHOGUN
        4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
        • Jul 2009

I need some New Wrestling Classic in my life. Watching the hype videos is depressing. All sorts of interesting shit has gone down and I can't see any of it. Syuri went heel with Starbuck and Akira and now there is gonna be a barbed wire match at the end of the month.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
          2011 Poster Of The Year
          • Mar 2009

I'm making a push over on the Observer boards for ACH as 'Rookie of the Year'.

The qualifications are that the wrestler can not have made their "major league full time promotion" debut before September 2011. There is always tons of gray area and debate over this category, especially with the ambiguous "major league" definition.

Even though ACW runs just as many shows as the east coast indies, and ACH started long before September 2011, I say he qualifies based on the precedent set by Robert Evans/RD Evans/Archibald Peck, who finished 5th last year, and also came out of Anarchy, but debuted for CHIKARA & ROH during the voting period. ACH just debuted for CHIKARA last weekend. If Anarchy wasn't considered "major league" as of last year, nothing really changed to consider them major league this year (the whole thing is kind of stupid, because ACW uses more 'major league' talent than CHIKARA, which mostly uses students, and runs just as many shows, but CHIKARA is more high profile and now runs iPPV).

So anyway, i'm pushing for ACH. It's a weak rookie field this year, and I think he should win. Plus I really like his work, and Biss vouches for him being a good guy, so let's get him some pub.
          Looks like most of them over there agree that he really shouldn't be considered a rookie, but if Robert Evans counted last year, than ACH should count this year.

Looks like Samuray Del Sol would also qualify, since AAW out of Chicago is in the same boat as Anarchy, where they run just as many shows as the east coast iPPV indies, but aren't as high profile for whatever reason.

It looks like Saturyne & Mr. Touchdown out of CHIKARA are the favorites, with AAA's Dinastia getting a ton of praise from all of the lucha guys, and Chihiro Tominaga of Dragon Gate as the top japanese. Tominaga is very good.

Looks to be wide open.
          ACH will debut for ROH on 9/15 on the iPPV.

Congrats to your boy Biss, I know you said on the podcast that working the east coast "big" indies is something he wanted and felt was the next step. First CHIKARA, now this. Good for him.

Comment

• EmpireWF
            Giants in the Super Bowl
            • Mar 2009

This is just a funny article...

Abe Washington talking about getting fired because of his tweet supporting Linda's Senate campaign.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
              Highwayman
              • Feb 2009

AW is just tryin too hard now.

He's just going HAM for the sake of going HAM.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                2011 Poster Of The Year
                • Mar 2009

following Meltzer's advice

Comment

• FedEx227
                  Delivers
                  • Mar 2009

New 'cast coming today, may not have a chance to get to it but send us mailbag questions!

vsdwrestling@gmail.com
                  VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• EmpireWF
                    Giants in the Super Bowl
                    • Mar 2009

This is a pretty cool story...Buddy Rogers' old tag partner, Johnny Barend...His widow was going through their stuff (he passed away last year) and discovered two wrestling belts. One of them has since been identified as the title Rogers had and lost to Bruno that became the original WWWF Championship.

Sitting in Barend's attic for who knows how long.

Comment

• s@ppisgod
                      No longer a noob
                      • Apr 2011

All I've seen of ACH is a match between him and AR Fox. Looks very legit. That name sucks though, definitely has to go if he ever advances further.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                        2011 Poster Of The Year
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
                        This is a pretty cool story...Buddy Rogers' old tag partner, Johnny Barend...His widow was going through their stuff (he passed away last year) and discovered two wrestling belts. One of them has since been identified as the title Rogers had and lost to Bruno that became the original WWWF Championship.

Sitting in Barend's attic for who knows how long.
                        Replace the spinner belt with this. Awesome.

Originally posted by s@ppisgod
                        All I've seen of ACH is a match between him and AR Fox. Looks very legit. That name sucks though, definitely has to go if he ever advances further.
                        Saw him live a few weeks ago, working with a big hoss named Jaykus Plisken. Very good big man/little man match. ACH is no one trick flippy guy pony. I think he will do well.

Comment

• FedEx227
                          Delivers
                          • Mar 2009

Joe and Rich talk well everything basically RAW, JTG, AW, DGUSA shows from last weekend, New Japan iPPV confusion, answer a bunch of email questions, Lord Tensai talk (never enough) , Vince in 200 words or less, Bart Gunn, why Gabe Sapolsky & CIMA deny you DGiPPV's, McDonalds & Weinerschnitzel (really), ICO PRO, WBF, XFL, SummerSlam, Kevin Steen, Brock Lesnar, Triple H.....yeah, its that kind of show.

NJPW iPPV, Summerslam build, Lesnar/HHH, CM Punk, JTG, Abraham Washington, DGUSA, ACH to ROH, Vince McMahon business practices and so much more.

Publishing Podcasts for Free since 2005. Record, Publish, Distribute, and Monetize Your Podcast on Desktop or Any Mobile Device. Share Your Voice with the World.
                          VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                            War Hero
                            • May 2012

This week's episode of Monday Night Raw, which featured WWE's final build-up to their annual SummerSlam PPV drew a 2.84 rating. This is down significantly from the previous weeks' rating, and isn't a good sign for the WWE going into one of their four major events of the year.

Comment

• Bigpapa42
                              • Feb 2009

They're fucking up and damn near any smark fan could have told them that heading into the 3 hour era.

Comment

• dave
                                Go the fuck outside
                                • Oct 2008

Three hours is simply too long every week ... unless the WWE devotes 60-80 minutes to young talent, which of course it won't.
                                My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

Working...