Giants in the Super Bowl
    • Mar 2009

Sick opening ladder match.

Comment

• JayDizzle
      Let's Go All The Way...
      • Nov 2008

MITB 2012 Spoilers/comments:

-I missed part of the PPV (SmackDown MITB, the Sheamus Title fight, etc.) so I can't give all of it a fair shake.

-Punk/Danielson was good with the sick kendo stick spots and that back suplex through the table to end it... the AJ thing is far from over from the looks of it.

-I pray Zig-Zag does something with his newfound prize because if not, he might as well go back down the well with Swagger.

-Ryback and Divas match was piss break material.

-The Raw MITB was decent until the end.

Miz coming in and putting on a selling clinic while Jericho having me believe made the match for me... Kane was just, there and Big Show's Big Fucking Ladder 9000 was a sight to see.

Damn thing took up the entire center of the mat and if not for the lack of tables, it felt like they could have done more with it.

Then again, with the guys in the match not being able to get seriously injured in this one (I'd assume Miz either broke/ruptured something or he's
      getting tips from Jericho and Ziggler on how to sell), that wasn't going to happen.

And again, fuck the finish.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
        War Hero
        • May 2012

FUCK JOHN CENA.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
          • Sep 2024

Going to predict it now, despite not knowing what happened with AJ in that match. Somehow, AJ will do something similar to the table thing a couple weeks ago and Punk will be lying there. Cena will cash in his contract and win the WWE championship. Rock will come back and face Cena for the championship at Summer Slam. With HHH facing Brock Lesnar as well, WWE will look to sell that PPV for all it is worth.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
            2011 Poster Of The Year
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
            Going to predict it now, despite not knowing what happened with AJ in that match. Somehow, AJ will do something similar to the table thing a couple weeks ago and Punk will be lying there. Cena will cash in his contract and win the WWE championship. Rock will come back and face Cena for the championship at Summer Slam. With HHH facing Brock Lesnar as well, WWE will look to sell that PPV for all it is worth.
            Rock won't work SummerSlam, you won't see him until the WrestleMania build.

I'm NEVER leaving again!

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
              Highwayman
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD

I'm NEVER leaving again!
              This nigga sounds like John Cena.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                Highwayman
                • Feb 2009

PPV was pretty boring and nondescript.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                  War Hero
                  • May 2012

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
                  The day that happens is the day I stop watching WWE.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                    • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD

I'm NEVER leaving again!
                    I think what I proposed would be the worst thing. I'm OK with Rock coming back to do his thing once a year, but they cheapen the titles even more by having him say he's going to win it, and then follow up with "I'm never leaving again." If Rock wants to do that, come back and put in a year of work, and not a Brock Lesnar contract with limited appearances. Oh well, it's clear WWE doesn't care to promote titles anymore, so why not?

Comment

• Pills
                      Go Blue!
                      • Mar 2009

Actually... I'm not sure if Cena's going to win. If ANYONE can lose with the MITB, it's him. Considering how they've been talking about the MITB winner never losing, it has to happen, and I think soon. We did Cena/Punk already (obviously, they can rehash, as they've done before). Don't know who Punk will lose to, though... Lesnar, maybe?

Ziggler is going to be a main eventer for years to come, and this just cements it. He's got the looks and charisma. Glad they're going to give him the ball.
                      UglyChristmasLights.com - Celebrating 10 years with the 2011 collection!

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                        War Hero
                        • May 2012

Originally posted by Pills
                        Actually... I'm not sure if Cena's going to win. If ANYONE can lose with the MITB, it's him. Considering how they've been talking about the MITB winner never losing, it has to happen, and I think soon. We did Cena/Punk already (obviously, they can rehash, as they've done before). Don't know who Punk will lose to, though... Lesnar, maybe?

Ziggler is going to be a main eventer for years to come, and this just cements it. He's got the looks and charisma. Glad they're going to give him the ball.
                        I don't know its Cena.

Comment

• Bigpapa42
                          • Feb 2009

You're more likely to see them fuck around Ziggler they do with most first time champion. They didn't really give The Miz the ball. They didn't give it to Swagger. Fuck, you can argue they haven't really given it Punk, because he essentially hasn't main evented at all throughout his entire "epic" title reign.

Comment

• Pills
                            Go Blue!
                            • Mar 2009

Not saying it's a beach ball, but even merely a baseball.

Punk's getting a LOT of TV time. Ziggler will at least be given a chance now. Swagger doesn't have the charisma, but has the look. Miz has the charisma, but doesn't have the look. Ziggler has both, and, IMO, will get a bit more of a chance. The fact that the SD guys are on Raw as well will only go to help him.

Yes, I realize that Cena is in the main event of *every* damn PPV, and that won't change, but he CAN lose with the MITB and it won't hurt him at all.
                            UglyChristmasLights.com - Celebrating 10 years with the 2011 collection!

Comment

• dave
                              Go the fuck outside
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                              PPV was pretty boring and nondescript.
                              Think so? I thought it was pretty good. Both ladder matches were entertaining (though the outcomes were predictable) and the Bryan-Punk match was off the charts ... and AJ was just what she was supposed to be in that match - eye candy. I thought Sheamus and Del Rio also had an entertaining match.
                              My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• krulmichael
                                STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by dave
                                Think so? I thought it was pretty good. Both ladder matches were entertaining (though the outcomes were predictable) and the Bryan-Punk match was off the charts ... and AJ was just what she was supposed to be in that match - eye candy. I thought Sheamus and Del Rio also had an entertaining match.
                                Divas 6-man tag match was the highlight of the night.

Twitch Channel
                                http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
                                Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
                                Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
                                Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
                                Season V: 2-1

Comment

Working...