Clear All
  • JayDizzle
    Let's Go All The Way...
    • Nov 2008

Comment

• SHOGUN
      4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
      • Jul 2009

TNA was horrid and more confusing than usual. Aside from a brief glimpse at Mickie James there was NOTHING worth tuning in for. This is the kind of show that loses you PPV buys.

Bischoff somehow is the voice of reason in this retarded conspiracy fued as he ethers D'Angelo Dinero two weeks in a row for being involved in such a stupid feud.

Goddamn did Mickie James look good tonight.

A damn shame she'll just be used to push the pirate hookers. I would have loved to see her when TNA had Kong, Kim, ODB, Flash and Daffney on regularly.

Flair vs. Foley was just sad. Cameras catching Flair clearly blading less than a few minutes into the match, just two old guys taking retarded bumps on tacks and barb wire. I hope these two never wrestle again.

Abyss almost kills RVD, kidnaps two guys backstage and tortures them with a branding iron, takes Dixie hostage and he's still not fired?? *cornetteface*

This Orlando Jordan + Eric Young tag team is somehow getting worse and even more disturbing. Automatic fast-forward at this point.

Oh no, Dixie just signs off on a "termination contract" for Abyss without reading it. I bet that will come into the storyline down the line.

Jersey Shore knockoffs debut. Just plain bad. The Impact Zone booed like crazy and you know those idiots will cheer for anything. I don't think it was a "good" heat, more like "get these bums off the stage" heat.

This Battle Royal has been garbage. Beer Money Bromance and seeing Abyss run a train on the entire roster was funny.

Bah, better time could have been on NXT Season 3. It was that bad.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• FedEx227
        Delivers
        • Mar 2009

VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• IamMedellin
          Everything Burns...
          • Nov 2008

oh MIckie

Comment

• EmpireWF
            Giants in the Super Bowl
            • Mar 2009

Sorry but TNA is such shit.

Ended up watching impact for the first time in months (heard it was live).

What do you know, it takes them more than a half hour before they have their first match (womens tag).

Then there's Foley and Flair in a hardcore match, because it certainly didn't end according to last man standing rules. Jesus christ what shit. I don't want to see Flair bleed like a pig anymore and I don't care to see Foley fly around either.

The FIRST MATCH FEATURING "YOUNG" TNA TALENT....Orlando fucking Jordan and the Canadian eric young against those annoying tattooed fellas.

I turned it off after that abomination.

I can't help but laugh my ass off at how bad TNA is, and yet they still have a bunch of great young wrestlers who apparently don't have the opportunity to do what they do best.

Get Dixie off TV (although I guess that's how they appease her, make her famous and she won't know the product sucks), get Bischoff off TV, this isn't 1997, this isn't even 2003. It's 2010 for god sake. Get the old ECW dudes off TV (did I see a hobbling Sabu and Sandman?), get Nash off TV, PUSH THE YOUNG GUYS!!!

Back to ignoring TNA...

Comment

• IamMedellin
              Everything Burns...
              • Nov 2008

young guys dont Draw

if you wanna pull those .97 ratings, you gotta have LEGENDS!

Comment

• BazookaJoe5
                Formerly ravensownall17
                • Feb 2009

I will watch TNA now to see Mickie James, who is still every bit as smoking hot as she was in WWE.

Come to think of it, aside from teh eye candy TNA brings to the table, why would anyone watch it?

Comment

• Bigpapa42
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BazookaJoe5
                  Come to think of it, aside from teh eye candy TNA brings to the table, why would anyone watch it?
                  I can only think of 2 reasons...

1 - a burning desire to watch WWE-style wrestling while refusing to actually wach the WWE

2 - a raging love of nostalgia that makes you want to see mid 90s WCW and ECW stuff played out in 2010. Again.

Honestly, I don't know. You can't claim its for better wrestling - they had four matches last night. Its not for smarter booking or better storylines. I guess the main appeal is TBP and getting to see a Flair-Foley bloodbath now in 2010...

Comment

• SHOGUN
                    • Jul 2009

I will watch TNA now to see Mickie James, who is still every bit as smoking hot as she was in WWE.

For me it's Ric Flair on the mic, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, the tag division, Mr. Anderson and now Mickie James. It used to be the women's division because of all the talent they had, but that went to crap with the new direction.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• EmpireWF
                      Giants in the Super Bowl
                      • Mar 2009

Mr. Anderson = the shits

Comment

• BazookaJoe5
                        Formerly ravensownall17
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by SHOGUN
                        For me it's Ric Flair on the mic, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, the tag division, Mr. Anderson and now Mickie James. It used to be the women's division because of all the talent they had, but that went to crap with the new direction.
                        Fair enough. Mr Anderson is indeed awesome but no way that I personally could sit through all the other crap for the 15 minutes of him...

Comment

• SHOGUN
                          • Jul 2009

Fair enough. Mr Anderson is indeed awesome but no way that I personally could sit through all the other crap for the 15 minutes of him...
                          Not going to lie, it has been getting increasingly difficult but sometimes they do hit a homer every now and again and that is how they hook you. You sit through so much shit for two hours, but when you finally see a great match/promo or two it almost feels worth it.

Comment

• BazookaJoe5
                            Formerly ravensownall17
                            • Feb 2009

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUrJLbwodWM[/ame]

lol @ this compared to the WWE of today. Attempted murder on live TV. I remember thinking Austin was really about to die.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                              2011 Poster Of The Year
                              • Mar 2009

I never got into the "Attitude Era". I thought it was pretty lame & corny. I know i'm in the minority, so I don't argue with fans who liked it, but its the period of the WWE I followed the least since about 1984.

I will say this -- anything tops the current era, whatever you want to call it. Era of Boreton?

Comment

• BazookaJoe5
                                Formerly ravensownall17
                                • Feb 2009

I was of the age where I wasn't sure it was fake, so I kinda believed what I was watching, even the hokey stuff like the above. I have no shame in telling you that those kids in the vids after Cena lost? I was just like them. It enhanced my enjoyment of it and kept me on the edge of my seat. If I was watching it today for the first time, at 24, I'm not sure I'd be as entertained as I was ten-plus years ago.

Comment

Working...