2011 Poster Of The Year
    • Mar 2009

Bigpapa, do you mind if I post it here?

Comment

• Bigpapa42
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
      Bigpapa, do you mind if I post it here?
      Kinda... The reason I was PMing it was because its not my upload. I'm always leery of posting it in that case, as I don't want to piss off someone on the site where I get all my downloads from. If you upload the vid onto somewhere else, go ahead and post it.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
        2011 Poster Of The Year
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Bigpapa42
        Kinda... The reason I was PMing it was because its not my upload. I'm always leery of posting it in that case, as I don't want to piss off someone on the site where I get all my downloads from. If you upload the vid onto somewhere else, go ahead and post it.
        That's why I asked. Figured you didnt want it up or you would have put it up yourself.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
          2011 Poster Of The Year
          • Mar 2009

OK, just watched it.

Great match, lived up to the hype, Charlie Haas looked great for a guy who hasnt worked a half hour match in years.

The finish was typical Adam Pearce bullshit, but at least it leaves things open ended for a rematch.

Comment

• Bigpapa42
            • Feb 2009

Yeah, the finish did take away from an otherwise excellent match. But it does leave you wanting more.

The teamwork between Benjamin and Haas was great. Some fantastic tandem moves. The realization that tag team wrestling of that level could have been featured in the WWE for the past few yeras is most aggravating.

Comment

• SHOGUN
              4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
              • Jul 2009

Eddie Edwards vs. Necro Butcher was good, but weird because I didn't expect Butcher to get in that amount of offense in. Edwards won by the skin of his teeth. And it was interesting to see Edwards brawl.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                2011 Poster Of The Year
                • Mar 2009

I'm intrigued, when did this Edwards/Butcher match take place? HDNet? I'm about a month behind.

Comment

• SHOGUN
                  • Jul 2009

I'm intrigued, when did this Edwards/Butcher match take place? HDNet? I'm about a month behind.
                  It happened last night on HDNet.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                    2011 Poster Of The Year
                    • Mar 2009

Lucha Libre USA is coming back to MTV2 for another season, if anyone cares. It was bad, but awesomely bad. Decent roster, though with Flair's sons, Carlito, Marco Corleone, Charley Manson, Mini La Parka, etc. Hopefully Tigress Caliente doesn't come back.

Comment

• SHOGUN
                      • Jul 2009

Lucha Libre USA is coming back to MTV2 for another season, if anyone cares. It was bad, but awesomely bad. Decent roster, though with Flair's sons, Carlito, Marco Corleone, Charley Manson, Mini La Parka, etc. Hopefully Tigress Caliente doesn't come back.
                      They should leave Chi Chi and Rhaka Khan at home.

Comment

• SHOGUN
                        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Bigpapa42
                        I actually watched the TNA PPV last night. Had it on in the background while playing Fable 3 and watching some football. The abomination that is TNA continues. The PPV wasn't brutally awful, just bad. Every match on there would have felt like on alright match on Impact, not a huge special attraction.

They had Jay Lethal drop the X-Division title to the Zach Ryder ripoff. Ridiculous. After spending that effort to build up Lethal in his feud wtih Flair, they then proceed to do nothing with him. He goes back to being an X-Division nobody that gets zero promo time.

A month after NWO 2.0 formed, and so far as I can tell, no one from the stable has yet to actually lose a match. Abyss got disqualified, and I think Bischoff got pinned. But no one has actually lost. So those lessons taught by the NWO about making sure fans have something to care about and cheer in the babyfaces.... seem to be a bit lost on those in charge. The JJ vs Joe match would have been ideal to give the faces a glimmer of hope. But nope, gotta give JJ another win.

3-4 months from now, the whole storyline will peter out, the dominant stable just kind of disolving with no resultion and no younger talent being put over by these veterans. Hogan will wonder why there's no progress being made and decide that he needs to be TNA champion to move things forward...

In short, fuck you very much, TNA.
                        This PPV was stupid.

Machine Guns vs. Dudleyz was the only good match.

Comment

• SHOGUN
                          • Jul 2009

LMAO @ TNA's new HW belt.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                            Highwayman
                            • Feb 2009

There was a TNA PPV?

Why do people put themselves through the torture.

Only TNA would have their world title be anything but GOld.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                              2011 Poster Of The Year
                              • Mar 2009

Is that the WWE Divas title? Awful.

Comment

• FedEx227
                                Delivers
                                • Mar 2009

This is probably going to be the worst TNA PPV buyrate ever. Meltzer was saying he wouldn't be surprised if the buyrate is somewhere around 8,000. They didn't even announce the main event on Impact of the last show before the PPV.

It's a total mess.
                                VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

Working...