awesome so far...

Comment

• EmpireWF
        Giants in the Super Bowl
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by IamMedellin
        watching the Bret Hart/Shawn Michaels greatest rivalries dvd

awesome so far...
        I'll be picking it up Thursday, have heard outstanding things.

CAN'T WAIT!

Comment

• BigBiss
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
          I'll be picking it up Thursday, have heard outstanding things.

CAN'T WAIT!
          I had a tape trader one from like 2000, all there stuff was so on point

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
            2011 Poster Of The Year
            • Mar 2009

Well, RAW was the drizzling shits. Again.

Thank god for this:

Comment

• FedEx227
              Delivers
              • Mar 2009

VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                Highwayman
                • Feb 2009

LOL @ The Rock's jizz coming out of his mouth.

Comment

• FedEx227
                  Delivers
                  • Mar 2009

Curious on your guys thoughts on this article and opinion.

WWE Survivor Series 2011: Is the WWE Hot Shotting the Rock's Return?

I will put this simply–why exactly are we seeing The Rock at Survivor Series 2011? Why so early? The original intention of The Rock vs. John Cena feud appeared to be a major clash at WrestleMania XXVIII ...

I will put this simply–why exactly are we seeing The Rock at Survivor Series 2011? Why so early? The original intention of The Rock vs. John Cena feud appeared to be a major clash at WrestleMania XXVIII. Granted, we are still going to see that but why are we seeing The Rock before WrestleMania?

Unfortunately, I do not have a ton of answers for you. I am, however, going to attempt to figure out WWE's reasoning and wonder if this is the right time for The Rock's return.
                  VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• EmpireWF
                    Giants in the Super Bowl
                    • Mar 2009

I was feeling like you when they initially announced Rock would be wrestling at MSG awhile back....but now, it's bleh.

Rock returning in November will not have a negative effect on the WM buyrate (barring injury or something equally drastic). They also have plans apparently for Rock to work in some capacity at the Rumble.

Sure, they could keep him off TV until after the Rumble....but like you mentioned, they can use him to bump up buyrates to SS and Rumble right now.

Ideally, they never have Rock and Cena touch, so the key is to get the folks who are into it all wanting to finally see them wrestle. Of course, it's doubtful they can have that kind of self control from now until April.

Comment

• FedEx227
                      Delivers
                      • Mar 2009

I think that's my biggest disappointment. They'll probably do some sort of handshake into a Rock Bottom or FU finish. They'll still win easily. Blah blah.
                      VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                        Highwayman
                        • Feb 2009

Yes, they are hot shotting it.

They've hot shot EVERYTHING since the summer. Every possible plot point has been accelerated at light speed.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                          2011 Poster Of The Year
                          • Mar 2009

This came up a few months ago. I think the WrestleMania number is going to be gigantic no matter what for Rock vs. Cena, so I see no reason not to use The Rock to milk these other buyrates up as well. I'd rather lose a few potential buys for WM from people who got thier Rock fix at SS or RR, while trying to add a shit ton of buys to SS and RR from people who are going to buy anything The Rock is involved in.

I think The Rock vs. John Cena is bullet proof at WM unless they have a match beforehand.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                            2011 Poster Of The Year
                            • Mar 2009

Also, even if you don't read the articles FedEx is writing, at least click his links. It goes a long way on the goofy B/R caste system. Help him get featured over the array of talentless mouth breathers who write the worst articles ever. Thanks.

Comment

• FedEx227
                              Delivers
                              • Mar 2009

Exactly. Thanks! I'm going to apply for Featured Columnist level in the next few days so I'll get more front page links, etc and try and attempt to bring some credibility to the WWE section of that site.

Worthless comments work too. Even if it's "I can't wait!" "GO ROCK!"
                              VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• FedEx227
                                Delivers
                                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                                This came up a few months ago. I think the WrestleMania number is going to be gigantic no matter what for Rock vs. Cena, so I see no reason not to use The Rock to milk these other buyrates up as well. I'd rather lose a few potential buys for WM from people who got thier Rock fix at SS or RR, while trying to add a shit ton of buys to SS and RR from people who are going to buy anything The Rock is involved in.

I think The Rock vs. John Cena is bullet proof at WM unless they have a match beforehand.
                                Absolutely. From a business sense, I use to think it'd damage WM but I no longer think that way.

From a creative sense it's disappointing because I like the idea of WM being this ONE TIME event for The Rock. The idea that he's moved on from wrestling but this ONE guy drew him back for ONE night really works for me.

It's not a huge deal, mostly I'm worried on generic "tag together before WrestleMania" booking they are going to do.

Rock and Cena win. Rock hits Rock Bottom. At Royal Rumble Rock does something, Cena gives him FU. Etc, etc.
                                VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

Working...