• Show
Clear All
  • IamMedellin
    Everything Burns...
    • Nov 2008

Comment

• BigBiss
      • Mar 2009

you should copy and paste it here, id like to read your thoughts on the battle royal talent

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
        2011 Poster Of The Year
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by BigBiss
        you should copy and paste it here, id like to read your thoughts on the battle royal talent
        I didnt really have any.

The Flintstones guy was over. The big black dude moved pretty well. It seemed like a few of them were recognized, but some were not. The kids liked the black guy doing the hobo clown gimmick.

Comment

• BigBiss
          • Mar 2009

god i hate that clown, first time iv seen honkey kong, hes one of the other guys students ... good gimmick

Comment

• SHOGUN
            4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
            • Jul 2009

There has been absolutely zero buildup between CM Punk/AmDrag since the title match has been announced and I bet if/when Over The Limit disappoints in PPV buys they will lay the bulk of the blame on them.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
              • Sep 2024

Originally posted by SHOGUN
              There has been absolutely zero buildup between CM Punk/AmDrag since the title match has been announced and I bet if/when Over The Limit disappoints in PPV buys they will lay the bulk of the blame on them.
              Instead, they are going to drag out the Cena/Laurinitis feud, and I hope they mercifully end it and move on to other things. It is beyond terrible, and there is so much they could do with Punk/Bryan, especially given their history. Instead, they inject AJ into it. You are definitely right in your statement that blame will go to them.

Oh, and we're going to set the match up so that no WWE superstar can interfere. Lets also conveniently have Lesnar quit, and then have Big Show fired and John Cena come out and support him. Yeah, what happens in that match is a huge suspense.

Comment

• Bigpapa42
                • Feb 2009

The E has been so shit-fuck terrible of late that its almost unbelievable. I can't imagine making any effort on Sunday to illegal watch this pay per view, let alone paying any actual money to do so. If you would have told me 2 or 3 years ago that Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman would both return to the E, at the same time as we got a Punk-Danielson feud, and that I would give no fucks, I would have laughed at how absurd that idea was. Yet they managed to make it happen. Great work, WWE. Great fucking work.

Comment

• FedEx227
                  Delivers
                  • Mar 2009

I had no idea they even had a PPV this Sunday. Seriously, no idea. And I watched the show every week except this past Monday.
                  VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• IamMedellin
                    Everything Burns...
                    • Nov 2008

Ive stopped watching....

...No regrets

edit:

looks like im not the only 1...

Monday's RAW drew a 2.94 rating and averaged 4,408,000 viewers. The show did hours of 2.91 and 2.97. This was the first time since February 13th that RAW dipped below 3.0 and the second lowest rating of the year (behind the 1/9 show, which was up against the BCS National Title college football game).RAW ranked #4 on cable on Monday night, behind the NBA Playoffs and "Basketball Wives" on VH1.

Comment

• BigBiss
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by IamMedellin
                      Ive stopped watching....

...No regrets

edit:

looks like im not the only 1...

Monday's RAW drew a 2.94 rating and averaged 4,408,000 viewers. The show did hours of 2.91 and 2.97. This was the first time since February 13th that RAW dipped below 3.0 and the second lowest rating of the year (behind the 1/9 show, which was up against the BCS National Title college football game).RAW ranked #4 on cable on Monday night, behind the NBA Playoffs and "Basketball Wives" on VH1.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...ings_News.html
                      has every thing to do with Dragon and punk on top and nothing to do with Big Show and the lame ass Johnny Ace / Cena fued

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                        2011 Poster Of The Year
                        • Mar 2009

Poster for the first ever AAA show in 1992, pretty cool.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                          2011 Poster Of The Year
                          • Mar 2009

Naruki Doi, Masato Yoshino, Great Sasuke, and CIMA at some dudes wedding.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                            Everything Burns...
                            • Nov 2008

w0w...they still do Kayfabe over there...

so Rey Mysterio Merch has just been discounted across the board on the wwe shop zone

edit: Wonder if i should grab a Mysterio Mask

Comment

• EmpireWF
                              Giants in the Super Bowl
                              • Mar 2009

Isn't Great Sasuke still a politician in Japan?

Comment

• Epidemik
                                Commitment to Excellence
                                • Jul 2009

some pretty cool vintage minimalist wwf posters for sale

Comment

Working...