X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warner2BruceTD
    2011 Poster Of The Year
    • Mar 2009

The real screwjob is if you pay to watch a WWE PPV to begin with.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
      2011 Poster Of The Year
      • Mar 2009

yeah, im cranky

Comment

• dave
        Go the fuck outside
        • Oct 2008

Vader looked pretty damn good for a guy his age. AJ is such a cutie, but the storyline is so obvious. She's Danielson's girl and will do something that get him the crown.
        Heath Slater ... so sad. I suspect he actually thinks he's a legit main event future guy.
        My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
          Highwayman
          • Feb 2009

RAW was awful.

Saving graces...AJ and Vader.

Heath Slater sold like a million bucks for Vader and Vader was over HUGE. Good for him...always loved Vader. Its a better lasting memory of Vader than that botch with Batista lol

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
            2011 Poster Of The Year
            • Mar 2009

Yeah, I thought Vader/Slater was the best thing on the show by far, and Slater looked great.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
              2011 Poster Of The Year
              • Mar 2009

Comment

• SHOGUN
                4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
                • Jul 2009

Slater is an awesome jobber. I always perk up when he's on screen.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• EmpireWF
                  Giants in the Super Bowl
                  • Mar 2009

He's got personality and has a different look.

Comment

• FedEx227
                    Delivers
                    • Mar 2009

These 3 hour Raws are going to be complete torture. I'm definitely going to be watching far less. It's been such a bad product lately, just nothing entertaining at all. We're at 2003-level Raw.
                    VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• SuperKevin
                      War Hero
                      • Dec 2009

I agree. I watched Raw for the first time in ages last night and found that it dragged on way too much. I would think that by expanding to 3 hours they could at least lengthen the matches but no. Still a ton of <5 minute matches

Comment

• FedEx227
                        Delivers
                        • Mar 2009

Of course they wouldn't add more wrestling instead a bunch more really awful comedy segments.
                        VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• Bigpapa42
                          • Feb 2009

Three hours of almost entirely of stinky, putrid, refried utter shite. So they aren't putting any real effort into a 2 hour Raw... Why the fuck would they think adding an extra hour is going to do anything but make it worse? And I don't care how much pro wrestling tends to retcon its own history, it doesn't excuse the WWE from blatantly ignoring a major storyline from the past year, one which was referenced and used not that long when Triple H did his thing with Brock. If Vince being removed had never been mentioned or used since it happened a year ago, I'd be more willing to let it slide. But this is just an atrocious lack of effort. And of course they make the whole fucking show about Vince.

Even better, it looks like Cena will be main eventing the PPV again. The WWE can't seem to build any new top level stars... but they make sure those who have a chance won't get there. Punk has had the belt for how long now but he keeps being superceded by SuperCena nad whatever fucking feud he's in. I'm starting to feel like Cena is a lot closer to Hogan than any of us thought.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                            2011 Poster Of The Year
                            • Mar 2009

It's like we said in the podcast that all of you should be listening to because the podcast is awesome. This is a company that has no business pumping out 3 hours of content every Monday, because the way their product is structured, two hours is too long. Set up a final segment, build to it the entire show, meaningless garbage in between. That's been the formula for years and years and years. They want peoples attention for THREE HOURS while they do that now? And many of those people are children?

With that said, USA is giving them more money for the extra hour, so of course they took it.

Are they capable of producing a good three hour show every week? Sure. But they won't, because it would mean a drastic shift in how they present the product, and that is simply not happening.

Comment

• FedEx227
                              Delivers
                              • Mar 2009

Speaking of let's do a new pod sometime this week.
                              VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• EmpireWF
                                Giants in the Super Bowl
                                • Mar 2009

No company should produce 3 hours of weekly TV.

Thankfully, it will bomb on USA and they'll go back to 2 hours before the year is out.

Comment

Working...