X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EmpireWF
    Giants in the Super Bowl
    • Mar 2009

@ a Ron Paul event....jeez Vince Vaughn is a tall dude (comes across on camera, sure, but...)

Glenn Jacobs and Vince Vaughn at Ron Paul's annual BBQ at his home in Lake Jackson, Texas. Please attribute to Gage Skidmore if used elsewhere.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
      Highwayman
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by FedEx227
      Also, they are charging $25 for....

Inter-gender Six Person Tag Team Match
      "Unbreakable" Michael Elgin, BJ Whitmer & MsChif vs ACH, Tadarius Thomas & Athena

Signed to Appear
      - ROH World TV Champion, Matt Taven
      - Making a RARE ROH Wrestling Appearance, DELIRIOUS
      - CHEESEBURGER will make his In Ring DEBUT!!!

Yeah, I'm good.
      If you can't handle all the

HOOPLA!!!

Just admit bro...its ok.

Comment

• EmpireWF
        Giants in the Super Bowl
        • Mar 2009

lots of profanity here, so NSFW

Jay Briscoe is PISSED.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
          Highwayman
          • Feb 2009

Hidden behind all of the swearing...that was a great promo.

Comment

• SuperKevin
            War Hero
            • Dec 2009

I love Jay Briscoe. Mark is a bit annoying but Jay is always gold on the mic

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
              2011 Poster Of The Year
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
              Hidden behind all of the swearing...that was a great promo.
              Fuck yeah it was. And the profanity worked in this case.

Jay Briscoe would have been tits in a southern territory in the 70's/80's.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                Highwayman
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                Fuck yeah it was. And the profanity worked in this case.

Jay Briscoe would have been tits in a southern territory in the 70's/80's.
                Is there no doubt that all of the rumors of the Briscoes being gone was a work yet?

The promo was great...we need MOAR Briscoe YouTube promos...they are always great.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                  2011 Poster Of The Year
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                  Is there no doubt that all of the rumors of the Briscoes being gone was a work yet?

The promo was great...we need MOAR Briscoe YouTube promos...they are always great.
                  I don't know if it was a work. I guess ROH is just confident enough that they'll be back in the fall that they felt comfortable leaving the title on him and turning it into a storyline.

Sorta like the Punk thing a few years ago, except Briscoe is legit not under contract and could fuck them over if he really wanted to if he got an offer.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                    Highwayman
                    • Feb 2009

Just watched that promo again...thats the kind of shit that sells tickets and buys.

Fantastic.

Comment

• SuperKevin
                      War Hero
                      • Dec 2009

Jay Briscoe announced for the 8/3 ROH show in Toronto. Sounds like he's already resigned

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                        • Sep 2024

El Local suspended 30 days for violating the wellness policy......channeling his inner Alex Sanchez?

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                          2011 Poster Of The Year
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by SuperKevin
                          Jay Briscoe announced for the 8/3 ROH show in Toronto. Sounds like he's already resigned
                          He was going to be gone until August all along.

The big mystery, and something Larry & I talked about, was whether or not he would do that 8/3 match against Elgin and drop the title if he ended up signing with WWE or TNA or New Japan or Gabe or whoever the fuck.

But now that he's cutting promos & shit, I don't think ROH has anything to worry about either way. It's already July. At the end of the day they won't even be gone very long. With ROH's schedule, especially in the summer, he's going to miss like 3 or 4 total shows, one of which is HOOOOPLA, a gimmick show.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                            2011 Poster Of The Year
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
                            El Local suspended 30 days for violating the wellness policy......channeling his inner Alex Sanchez?
                            Just woke up from a nap so if the culprit drug has been reported I apologize, but my guess would be synthetic weed, because if that soft ass ball of flab is doing steroids, he's doing it wrong.

Comment

• SuperKevin
                              War Hero
                              • Dec 2009

The big mystery, and something Larry & I talked about, was whether or not he would do that 8/3 match against Elgin and drop the title if he ended up signing with WWE or TNA or New Japan or Gabe or whoever the fuck.

But now that he's cutting promos & shit, I don't think ROH has anything to worry about either way. It's already July. At the end of the day they won't even be gone very long. With ROH's schedule, especially in the summer, he's going to miss like 3 or 4 total shows, one of which is HOOOOPLA, a gimmick show.
                              He's also signed for the show in Michigan on july 14th

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                                Highwayman
                                • Feb 2009

In real ROH time, he will have technically not missed any time if he works that 8/3 show. If he does, as I suspected early on...all of this is much to do about nothing.

Although...missing a night of

HOOPLA!!!

really should hinder #demBoys ability to get over with a more refined crowd.

For real though...he's out until 8/3, selling the injury, they run a gimmick where Nigel says he needs to show or forfeit the title...he shows up (with some theatrics of OMG, willz he showzzz?!!?!), has a good match with Elgin selling the shoulder, but in usual Elgin format, its a slobberknocker, and he drops the title.

I think a Jay title run has a short shelf life...they already ran through all of the intriguing angles with him.

Comment

Working...