X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EmpireWF
    Giants in the Super Bowl
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD

But yeah, aside from his shitty matches, I have nothing against him.
    his horribly cartoony shitty promos

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
      2011 Poster Of The Year
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
      his horribly cartoony shitty promos
      Those arent even his fault!

Comment

• FedEx227
        Delivers
        • Mar 2009

From what I've heard, he just gets the promos and reads him. Maybe it's up to him to say "No, this is fucking terrible" I believe Meltzer talked about it a few weeks back on F4W but if The Rock or Austin got a promo that sucked, they said "Screw this, this is awful." Cena, though, as we know is a 100% company man. So he goes out and reads this stupid ass promos word for word and calls it a day.

Not necessarily HIS fault, should he speak up, probably, but still... not much to work with.
        VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
          Beautiful Like Moses
          • Oct 2008

I dont have a lot of hate for Cena, hes just unbearably stale at this point. A turn to heel would be something fresh atleast.

Comment

• FedEx227
            Delivers
            • Mar 2009

Cena is a hard worker and cares about the business. He's a company guy that says and does all the right things, and hardly ever has a day off. He seems like a good guy.

He still sucks, though.

But yeah, aside from his shitty matches, I have nothing against him.
            He's never been a great worker, I'm not denying that. The one thing I will say, is he rarely has total DUDs, he's had very few high class matches but rarely a complete and utter DUD. Not defending his work by any means, just saying we've seen some top tier main eventers have far worse workrates.
            VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• IamMedellin
              Everything Burns...
              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by dave
              Sadly, I think they'll just use Danielson as enhancement talent for The Miz.
              I doubt Danielson gets anything out of this feud other than relegated.
              I doubt that
              I think they drag out this feud for a bit before Miz drops the US title to Danielson....and then he'll cash in the money in the bank briefcase as the WWE pulls he trigger on a Miz world title run

or

Danielson will cause the miz to lose his title match as soon as he cashes in his briefcase....Marking Miz as the 1st guy not to win the title using his money in the bank briefcase, leading to a US title feud between miz/bryan

Comment

• IamMedellin
                Everything Burns...
                • Nov 2008

MVP's 2 months away from being future endeavored huh?

Comment

• SuperKevin
                  War Hero
                  • Dec 2009

I might be working security at a WWE event in Baltimore

Comment

• IamMedellin
                    Everything Burns...
                    • Nov 2008

cop a feel from a diva

Comment

• Nature Boy
                      Raiders
                      • May 2009

WWE Avatar items for your 360 avatar.

Comment

• SHOGUN
                        4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
                        • Jul 2009

TNA has zero regard for storylines and consistency. It's laughable. They pretty much killed the best angle they had going and spent two fucking months to build up (Angle vs. Top 10) while simultaneously proving once again that their ranking system is useless bullshit with this tournament for a new World Champ. Yet they are trying their hardest to maintain this mysterious biker chick gimmick.

So Sting is back and WE STILL DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK HIS PROBLEM IS WITH TNA.

The Nash/Jarrett feud that has seemingly popped out of nowhere continues to gain steam for some reason. They're just saying the exact same shit they said weeks ago, BUT WE STILL DONT KNOW EXACTLY WHY THEY ARE FEUDING IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Fortune vs. ECW/Legends is fine, but since their whole bit is about (from what I gathered) TNA's future tired tired of catering to old guys WHY IS RIC FLAIR THE HEAD OF THE GROUP? It takes some of the shine off Styles, Kaz, Morgan, etc. I honestly like Ric Flair as a talking voice, but its weird seeing him as the head of a young group that is rebelling against the older guys.

It's just fucking stupid the way they write their shit.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                          2011 Poster Of The Year
                          • Mar 2009

Why do you bother?

Comment

• SHOGUN
                            4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
                            • Jul 2009

Why do you bother?
                            They have good wrestlers on the show, nothing else really interests me on Thursdays (Bellator and TNA are the only shows I "look forward" to on that day), and ROHBrazil usually doesn't have this week's ROH episode uploaded entirely until Friday.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• FedEx227
                              Delivers
                              • Mar 2009

Yeah there's a simple way to not be frustrated by TNA, never watch it. EVER.
                              VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• IamMedellin
                                Everything Burns...
                                • Nov 2008

Paul Heyman puts TNA in perspective
                                "You had a great, match of the year candidate in Beer Money vs. the Motor City Machine Guns. Instead of building that the whole show as your main event with guys like Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan talking about the whole show how they had to see that match because these guys are the future of the business and have been tearing the house down. They decided to end the show with 50 year old Hogan thanking the 40 year old ECW guys only to be jumped and laid out by a group led by a man in his 60’s"

Comment

Working...