Everything Burns...
    • Nov 2008

oh Maryse

Comment

• IamMedellin
      Everything Burns...
      • Nov 2008

Here’s what Joey Styles had to say at WWE.com:

Why is Striker yelling? Does he know he has a microphone?

Why are Josh and Cole introducing these women like this is The Dating Game?

Too bad about Aloisia. I’ve been told she was very photogenic.

Kaitlin was voted as NXT Season 3 hottie by the wwe.com male staff.

Did Striker say “happy ending”?

Because many of these women have little to no wrestling experience, I am looking for charisma and a sense of humor while wrestling skills are developed. I think that’s realistic and fair.

When do I get my wedgie, Kaitlin?

I should be safe wearing boxer briefs.

AJ worked as a WRESTLER (dirty word) for 3 years to get to WWE. She’s not just a model or fitness competitor we found. (ouch)

Honestly, the fact that Michael is willing to make a fool of himself on NXT makes me respect him as an entertainer. Michael actually surprised us all by bringing his own legwarmers and ballet shoes.

Michael looks like he has Mad Cow disease.

Who had the ingenious idea of ruining beautiful women dancing by having men dance with them, especially when men are watching on their computers?

AJ wrapped the tie around the neck. She’s fired!

Pumpkin? Kaitlyn should have kicked Striker in the groin for that condescending comment.

Josh yelling “SHUT UP COLE!” is my new ringtone. I keep calling my cell phone from my office phone to hear it.

I spoke to Maxine after the match. She felt her shoulder was up an the match had not yet reached it’s finish. Yes, I used the word finish purposely.

Why do the announcers keep calling these women “girls”? They didn’t refer to male NXT Rookies as “boys”.

WWE has a new movie coming out? Really? What’s it called? Who’s in it? I wish myself the best in my future endeavors.

WWE stands for World Wrestling Entertainment. NXT Season 3 is about “E” first and then “W”. The wrestling will get better over the next 12 weeks but the season started as entertaining. I had a good laugh at the dancing segment, enjoyed the challenges and got to see some of the aspiring Divas wrestle. I had fun watching NXT.

Regardless of what you thought of NXT, I think we can all agree on one thing. This chat was more entertaining than TNA. OH MY GOD! Goodnight.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
        Highwayman
        • Feb 2009

Is that some manufactured camel toe Maryse has there.

Yum.

Comment

• SHOGUN
          4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
          • Jul 2009

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk[/ame]

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• SHOGUN
            • Jul 2009

Kevin Nash loses the plot on twitter.

you can say what you want about me I don’t give a FUCK ,but to ever question my integrity we no longer have a business relationship.

and to the person that said every September I go to work for my self ,fuck you you didn’t even see it.mid card bullshit neverbeens fuck you

You want to go to war with the best, hope you fuckers don’t live in glass houses. sorry to the33’276 that have no idea what I’m ranting 4

10- 10- 10 shit 1099

Jason Heary made me tweet that guess you have to stayed tune after impact 4 the answers

I’m a fucking man not some green horn boy .you don’t like what I do fine .Pay me the dates you owe me .let my accounts look at the books

RVD said Jeff hardy and him are rock stars ,in my prime I was selling out 30’000 plus seat domes they can’t draw 1000 on the road .WTF

It’s fake dumd fuck put 50 k on the line and see who beats me , now hurry the short bus just pulled up outside

why cause at 51 I make you look like a tub of shit sorry your old lady would throw your fat as out 4 big sexy dog

suck my dick cracker

I will work out my TNA contract anbd see what life brings me ,to my fans I love you and words can never explain what you mean to me.

to the haters glad I was able to be there to dump on me to make u feel better about your FUCKED up lifes.

@GoodOl_JimRoss get me a job J.R

@GoodOl_JimRoss sent you a dm please be honest

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
              Highwayman
              • Feb 2009

lmfao @ Nash.

LOL @ "get me a job J.R."

Comment

• SHOGUN
                • Jul 2009

Bound for Glory poster. Tell me what is wrong with this picture.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                  Everything Burns...
                  • Nov 2008

RVD said Jeff hardy and him are rock stars ,in my prime I was selling out 30’000 plus seat domes they can’t draw 1000 on the road .WTF

that true, was Nash a real big Draw? I remember hearing his title run was one of the worst financially for the WWF

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                    2011 Poster Of The Year
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by SHOGUN
                    Bound for Glory poster. Tell me what is wrong with this picture.

LOL.

To be fair, Hogan was planning on working this show before his back went out.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                      2011 Poster Of The Year
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by IamMedellin

that true, was Nash a real big Draw? I remember hearing his title run was one of the worst financially for the WWF
                      His WWF title run was the worst drawing title run in history.

He was probably talking about the WCW/NWO days. Even so, 30k is a bit of an exaggeration. They definately hit 30k for that one Atlanta Nitro, but Hogan & Goldberg drew that number. I don't recall any other 30k houses, that's a MASSIVE number. Even if they did hit 30k one or two other times, it probably wasnt Nash who was the primary reason.

I will say that he was definately a bigger star than RVD ever was. But not Hardy.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                        Highwayman
                        • Feb 2009

Nash has an overinflated self worth to his value in the pro wrestling industry, that is for sure.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                          Everything Burns...
                          • Nov 2008

his starrcade match with Goldberg Drew 16,000 at Washington's MCI center

I think he's refering to the Billed rematch at the Georgia Dome, you know...the same Nitro where this took place
                          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di2DX_3KStQ[/ame]

in front of 38,000 fans

Comment

• Cody
                            GOAAAAL
                            • Jul 2010

8 days until night of champions.

Comment

• FedEx227
                              Delivers
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by IamMedellin
                              his starrcade match with Goldberg Drew 16,000 at Washington's MCI center

I think he's refering to the Billed rematch at the Georgia Dome, you know...the same Nitro where this took place

in front of 38,000 fans
                              Fucking dreadful. That's the day when WCW sealed their fate. Just horrible... horrible.
                              VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• BazookaJoe5
                                Formerly ravensownall17
                                • Feb 2009

I was one of the 16,000 in attendance at the MCI Center for that Starrcade match against Goldberg.

I was at the stage where I was not entirely sure it was scripted so I thought it was a big thing that Goldberg's streak finally came to an end. lol.

Comment

Working...