• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wr50l
    Glen & CJ are secret Huns
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by CaribbeanJoseph
    Better pic

I like it a lot not too fussed either way about the tribal patter, kinda wish it was orange shorts would have been mad looking.
    The tribal pattern is fucking faggy. They should have used the Liver bird instead.

Comment

• mgoblue2290
      Posts too much
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by 1ke
      Whats up with Andy these days.
      Word is Rodgers doesn't think he'll fit into his high tempo passing system. I don't think we should give up on him yet and I would be very mad if we sent him back to Newcastle.

After that game at SJP where he flopped and was booed as he left the game, I thought he really turned up his game and seemed to fully commit to Liverpool. He's a hard worker and probably one of, if not the best aerial players in the game. He'll probably get more time this year too regardless of if he's in the first eleven because we're in Euro and we'll have more games on our plate.

Comment

• 1ke
        D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
        • Mar 2009

Jesus, cant seriously give up on someone after that sort of fee, and a player who throughout everything puts in some serious efforts. Madness.

Comment

• mgoblue2290
          Posts too much
          • Feb 2009

Bumping this for the start of the season Saturday. We've just signed a guy from the Dutch league named Oussama Assaidi for something like 3 million pounds. Decent business I think as he looks to be pacy and creative. Obviously a replacement, along with Borini, for Kuyt/Maxi/Craig who all left this summer. Hopefully he'll push Downing to be better as well.

I hope we bring in Dempsey still too, we really need some attacking prowess up front. If we could somehow send Adam and money to Fulham for Dempsey and snag Nuri Sahin on loan, then this would be a good summer imo, provided we don't sell Agger last minute.

We're also playing against our former assistant manager, Steve Clarke, this saturday. We really need to start off with a win, not like that lame 1-1 draw with Sunderland last year. Have to come out and make a statement. Especially since Arsenal has lost RVP, if we play well, we've got a shot to sneak into 4th.

Comment

• 1ke
            D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
            • Mar 2009

Oussama is good. And 3 mil is very good biz. Im really hoping you dont get Nuri. He is fucking class, and might make people take you guys seriously again.

Comment

• mgoblue2290
              Posts too much
              • Feb 2009

Glad we picked up right where we left off.

Comment

• mgoblue2290
                Posts too much
                • Feb 2009

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK. We ever want to sniff top 4 we better buy a god damn striker. Fucking pathetic final couple days. You act like a mid table club, you become one. Get it the fuck together LFC.

Comment

• mgoblue2290
                  Posts too much
                  • Feb 2009

Fuck this club right now. Fuck FSG. You couldn't shell out 2 million more for Dempsey. Herp derp moneyball. Fuck that shit.

Thankfully we've got Adam Morgan to lead the club to glory.

Comment

• mgoblue2290
                    Posts too much
                    • Feb 2009

I don't really see how we finish any higher than 8th this season. Bottom half is very possible. I just hope they dont fire BR and keep restarting the process, his overall ideas are good. Just need time to implement them.

Comment

• mgoblue2290
                      Posts too much
                      • Feb 2009

Kelly is done for the year pretty much and Agger is out for 2 weeks. Hopefully we can avoid injuries because we aren't all that deep. I'd like to see Hendo tried out at RB as he filled in very well there last year against Blackburn.

Positives, Suso looked good besides that one risky pass to Agger. Didn't seem phased by the magnitude of the match at all. We might have something with him and Sterling.

I was also laughing to myself every time we whipped in a cross and it got cleared. I wonder who would've been an asset in that part of the game...

Comment

• 1ke
                        D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                        • Mar 2009

Ive seen at lots of different United spots, that Liverpool outplayed United, and could have only wondered what it had been like if you had a true target man.

Comment

• DDRGuido
                          gx
                          • Feb 2009

Should I buy these?

Comment

• DDRGuido
                            gx
                            • Feb 2009

BTW, the ref Sunday made it pretty hard for Pool. They actually played pretty well with 10 men. Just wish we could of held on after Stevie's goal :/

Comment

• DDRGuido
                              gx
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by mgoblue2290
                              Kelly is done for the year pretty much and Agger is out for 2 weeks. Hopefully we can avoid injuries because we aren't all that deep. I'd like to see Hendo tried out at RB as he filled in very well there last year against Blackburn.

Positives, Suso looked good besides that one risky pass to Agger. Didn't seem phased by the magnitude of the match at all. We might have something with him and Sterling.

I was also laughing to myself every time we whipped in a cross and it got cleared. I wonder who would've been an asset in that part of the game...
                              I couldn't believe Kelly walked off the field. It looked like initially his knee got ripped in some way. Suso did look good.

But wow, you gotta call two reds there when both players have studs up.

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
                                I literally know nothing.
                                • Jul 2009

Originally posted by DDRGuido
                                I couldn't believe Kelly walked off the field. It looked like initially his knee got ripped in some way. Suso did look good.

But wow, you gotta call two reds there when both players have studs up.
                                If they were going to card both players they'd just be yellows.

Comment

Working...