• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Leftwich
    Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

Originally posted by BazookaJoe5
    Any of y'all still around?

I don't really watch much WWE anymore...it's probably cliche to say at this point but the "get Roman over at all costs" initiative really killed my interest. Especially this latest deal with Braun. I do love me some Alexa Bliss though.
    No I'm over wwe. It might be the most talented it's ever been wrestling wise but I can't bring myself to give a company money I can't get behind their top draw.

Originally posted by Tailback U
    It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

• premierplayer
      Noob
      • Jul 2013

I don't really watch much WWE anymore...it's probably cliche to say at this point but the "get Roman over at all costs" initiative really killed my interest. Especially this latest deal with Braun. I do love me some Alexa Bliss though.
      Summerslam and the raw after really killed it for me. I pay attention from a far but cant do week in/week out with the trash shows. NXT is sex tho

Comment

• BazookaJoe5
        Formerly ravensownall17
        • Feb 2009

I had been watching just the PPVs and anything AJ or Kevin Owens related to show support for those guys but I can't even do that now. For the legitimate talent they have now compared to several years ago, the product shouldn't be as bad as it is. Agree on NXT.

Comment

• Ca$ino
          Ur killing me Smalls
          • Apr 2009

I only watch the ppvs. It's the same people in the same matches ever fucking week leading up to the ppv where you will see the same matches again that you saw on raw and smackdown. Story lines blow. Most matches are so predictable and they all need to get their signature spots in.

Then the commentary. Its usually ass

Comment

• Berowsk
            Fuck Bitches, Get Wawa.
            • Oct 2008

I'm still watching, albeit with a fleeting interest. I've been following Ricochet for the majority of his career and will probably have full interest in WWE again once he's called up to the main roster.
            sigpic

Comment

• SuperKevin
              War Hero
              • Dec 2009

I fade in and out. Just don't have the time to keep up with it anymore

Comment

• BazookaJoe5
                Formerly ravensownall17
                • Feb 2009

Sounds like Hell in a Cell's main event finish was a travesty. Burying the gimmick and the top two guys in the company...for Brock, again.

Comment

• Ralnakor
                  • Apr 2009

Haha, I still watch at least one of the shows every other week, then get together with half a dozen to a dozen friends for all the payperviews....except for the terrible Saudi Arabia shows. Even when I don't watch, I still generally catch the recaps on Bleacher Report.

Comment

• Ralnakor
                    • Apr 2009

Sounds like Hell in a Cell's main event finish was a travesty. Burying the gimmick and the top two guys in the company...for Brock, again.
                    It really was. It's supposed to be the match that always has a finish, and never gets called for a stoppage....and yet the two guys in the match were "dead" for 20-25 minutes while Ambrose/Seth/Ziggler/Mcintyre went at it on the cage, and then Bork storms in, kicks the door of the cage in, delivers an F5 to each guy, hits them with a broken table, and they call the match and end the PPV 20 minutes early. Dumb finish to what was an otherwise pretty good show.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                      Everything Burns...
                      • Nov 2008

DatAss

DEU2PB2XYAEso_Z.jpg

Comment

• BazookaJoe5
                        Formerly ravensownall17
                        • Feb 2009

Alexa is flawless.

Comment