Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Twigg4075
    Kindergarten Cop
    • Feb 2009

All I want to do is have some quality bromance time on Dungeon Hunter with Atlas, Killgod, Jay and Knubb. Is that too much to ask?

No homo.

Comment

• JayDizzle
      Let's Go All The Way...
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Twigg4075
      All I want to do is have some quality bromance time on Dungeon Hunter with Atlas, Killgod, Jay and Knubb. Is that too much to ask?

No homo.
      I would have to start a new character in order for us to be on the same playing field in that game right now.

Beat that shit like it owed me money, WEEKS ago.

Comment

• Point Blank
        Needs a hobby
        • Oct 2008

I kinda regret buying a PS3 during Army AIT, .

Comment

• Twigg4075
          Kindergarten Cop
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle
          I would have to start a new character in order for us to be on the same playing field in that game right now.

Beat that shit like it owed me money, WEEKS ago.
          I actually started a new character last two Fridays ago because that night I was supposed to play with KG and JMS. My first character was at level 17 I think and they were at like 7 or 8. So I started a new character only to find out that it wasn't just my PS3 that wouldn't connect with PSN that day...

Comment

• PP
            • Feb 2010

So rumour has it that the hacker tried to sell the info back to Sony but got no response... they say they have all our info including CVV and EXP date.

Comment

• spiker
              Beast mode
              • Apr 2011

Originally posted by PP
              So rumour has it that the hacker tried to sell the info back to Sony but got no response... they say they have all our info including CVV and EXP date.
              Linkage?

Comment

• DDRGuido
                gx
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by PP
                to bad my bank already shut down all my stuff because of online poker...thanks DOJ!

Comment

• Spidey
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by kotaku
                  There Are 2.2 Million PSN Member’s Credit Card Details up for Sale
                  Luke Plunkett — According to Kevin Stevens, an online security expert with TrendMicro, "low-level cybercriminals" are currently shopping around lists supposedly containing the credit card details of 2.2 million PlayStation Network members.

While Sony says it has "no evidence credit card numbers were stolen" in the attacks on the PlayStation Network, it has still recommended people make necessary precautions regarding their cards and bank accounts.
                  Stevens says the details are up for sale on the illegal forums of "carders" (people engaged in credit card fraud), and while he does not link these forums directly, says the sellers are claiming to be in possession of card holder's names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, dates of birth and, perhaps most importantly, full credit card details, including their CVV2 numbers (those little numbers on the back of the card).

Now, these sellers could be full of shit. Especialy given the unlikelihood of CVV2 numbers being stored anywhere near the PSN (though Sony does request users input the digits at least once). And I could put a listing on craigslist right now selling the moon for $50 and there's nothing stopping me. Given the severity of the situation and the nature of the claims, though, let's hope "full of shit" is all these people are.

Comment

• tigstah
                    Mr. Casual Gamer
                    • Mar 2009

this is crazy......glad my stuff isnt on this list.

Comment

• jms493
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by tigstah
                      this is crazy......glad my stuff isnt on this list.
                      what list???

Comment

• Twigg4075
                        Kindergarten Cop
                        • Feb 2009

Yeah, what list?

Comment

• Twigg4075
                          Kindergarten Cop
                          • Feb 2009

Still not seeing any "list". There is no way that Sony respond to that Taiwanese letter though. The max fine is $10,000 U.S.? Child please.

Comment

• Leftwich
                            Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

Yo this shit is still down? Lol

Originally posted by Tailback U
                            It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

• tigstah
                              Mr. Casual Gamer
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                              Yeah, what list?
                              Luke Plunkett — According to Kevin Stevens, an online security expert with TrendMicro, "low-level cybercriminals" are currently shopping around lists supposedly containing the credit card details of 2.2 million PlayStation Network members.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                                Kindergarten Cop
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by tigstah
                                No, I saw that. But you said that you were glad you weren't on the list. How do you know that? It made me think there was actually a list posted somewhere.

Comment

Working...