X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BrntO4Life
    My Aunt Ida Smokes.
    • Mar 2009

Thank god I don't have PSN.

My email has already been compromised 3 times and I've gotten two emails confirming hotel and flight reservations in Canada.

I'll be getting a credit report back in a few days. So help me god if anyone has tried to take my shit.

Comment

• PP
      • Feb 2010

:obama: more secure passwords please?
      Originally posted by BrntO4Life
      Thank god I don't have PSN.

My email has already been compromised 3 times and I've gotten two emails confirming hotel and flight reservations in Canada.

I'll be getting a credit report back in a few days. So help me god if anyone has tried to take my shit.

Comment

• Blade
        Walking SAM site
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Herm
        I dont even play games online much anymore but its annoying. PP dont act like consumers who paid money for PS+, games they bought specifically to play online, etc dont have the right to complain. Its not going to accomplish anything but go ahead and let off some steam.

I use my ps3 for netflix and offline gaming mostly now, thankfully i can still use those services while psn is down. I average 2 episodes of sesame street a day for my 2 year old, fun times. I just bought motorstorm PR at the b1g1 sale at playntrade and i cant play that online, its a little annoying but hey i can watch "tookie" monster with my son still.

How the fuck are you gettin on Netflix w/o PSN? My system won't log me into Netflix or MLB.tv because the PSN is down.

Comment

• Berowsk
          Fuck Bitches, Get Wawa.
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by leaffan
          Nope completly missed it. We must of been talking about something totally else over the last couple pages.
          Calm down bro.

Originally posted by Twigg4075
          1) I posted that before all the info came out before the possibility of our info being comprimised. I was merely mentioning that this wasn't an issue that was exclusive to the ps3. Our info being compromised is nothing to fuck with. Identity theft is a nightmare.

2) I could've sworn Live went completely out for a few days back in 2008 but I'll take your word for it that it was just a slow down.

P.S. Go back to your fucking PC. I love how you read what I post and always try to twist it into some fanboy comment.

P.S.S. I just double checked and saw I.posted that comment on the 24th. The concrete info about accounts being compromised didn't surface until almost two days later. Way to drudge up an old post and make it look like something it isn't. PC FANBOY. Don't you have some amazing Counterstrike to play?
          It did go out for a couple days. No idea WTF he's talking about.
          Irate gamers demand over $5 million in damages following slate of reported problems over holidays.

Pretty clearly says "outage".
          sigpic

Comment

• stevsta
            ¿Que?
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by BEROWSK
            It did go out for a couple days. No idea WTF he's talking about.
            Irate gamers demand over $5 million in damages following slate of reported problems over holidays.

Pretty clearly says "outage".
            It was never actually "out", but the servers would log you out

some lucky few actually were still able to be on a couple of minutes or hours
            RIP

Comment

• ryne candy
              Aggie C/O '01
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Blade
              How the fuck are you gettin on Netflix w/o PSN? My system won't log me into Netflix or MLB.tv because the PSN is down.
              I haven't tried it but I've read others say they have to keep ignoring the box that pops up about having to be hooked up on PSN. I just went to my Xbox when I wanted to see Benny Hill's Best Of Movie on Netflix.

Comment

• Colonel Angus
                No longer a noob
                • Jan 2010

I don't ignore it. It asks me twice while netflix loads to sign in. I hit x to sign in and both times it tells me I can't sign in because of maintenance and then the netflix interface is there. I've been able to get netflix this whole past week.

Comment

• Herm
                  Boomshakalaka
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Blade
                  Click on netflix and it will say you must sign into PSN, try and fail two times and simply back away from the sign in screen voila.

edit: just saw the two posts above me addressed this, but yeah man ive been on netflix all the last week no problem. I found out by coming home and my son was watching Elmo with my wife on netflix while i wondered how they did that with psn down.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                    Kindergarten Cop
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Herm
                    I had $6.75 in my playstation store wallet, if hackers got it good for them. Im hoping that i deleted my CC info off of there long ago, i think i did.
                    I didn't even think about that. I think I had over $20 in my account. I can't wait to log on and find out my account is empty.
                    Originally posted by stevsta
                    It was never actually "out", but the servers would log you out

some lucky few actually were still able to be on a couple of minutes or hours
                    LOL. That sounds like an outage to me. Like I said I remember not being able to get on at all for a few days back then. And then when I could get on it was laggy as fuck and completely useless. Just like the link that was posted every link I found when googling it said "outage". But either way, that wasn't a result of some dick bags hacking the network.

I don't know if this was a coincidence or what, but I was on CAG last night and saw a deal I was interested in on TRU.com. For some reason every time I clicked teh link on CAG the price was showing as $39.99 instead og $16.99. Apparently a lot of other people were having the issue too and said it should be fixed if you clear your browsers cookies. I did that and still no go. Then people said they used IE and it worked so I tried that. As soon as I typed in toysrus.com I got some loud shady looking ad asking me to participate in some survey that would win me gift cards. It asked me to type in my email address on the following page. I retyped the url in again and it was fine the second time.

I don't know if I was half asleep and typed it in wrong the first time (doubtful), if it was just something with IE or if it was a phishing site.

I checked my credit card this morning and everything seems to be ok.

Comment

• Atlas
                      BRACK FRIDAY BUNDURU!!!!!
                      • Feb 2010

Comment

• EmpireWF
                        Giants in the Super Bowl
                        • Mar 2009

A lawsuit has already been filed in California against Sony and the plaintiff and his attorney's are trying to get it going as a class action lawsuit.

Comment

• tigstah
                          Mr. Casual Gamer
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
                          A lawsuit has already been filed in California against Sony and the plaintiff and his attorney's are trying to get it going as a class action lawsuit.

and here we go........let the lawsuits begin.

Comment

• leaffan
                            Colton Orr Fan
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
                            America... fuck yeah!

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

• Prodigal Son
                              The Greatest
                              • Feb 2009

Is it running yet?

Comment

• DDRGuido
                                gx
                                • Feb 2009

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwn4R_GexLM&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

Working...