Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IamMedellin
    Everything Burns...
    • Nov 2008

even though I HAVE A Bid on a SF IV TE fightstick on ebay for 80, with all this PSN bullshit

should I just get a 360 copy of MK?

Comment

• Swarley
      A Special Kind of Cat
      • Jul 2010

I have to say, if I was a one consol guy I'd definitely have switched over to Xbox after this. However, that's already my primary system and I only use my PS3 for Sony exclusives. Nonetheless, this has still pissed me off. What angered me most about the situation is they waited a week after the hack to tell us that our information had been stolen.

Comment

• padman59
        Slayer of Demons
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Swarley
        I have to say, if I was a one consol guy I'd definitely have switched over to Xbox after this. However, that's already my primary system and I only use my PS3 for Sony exclusives. Nonetheless, this has still pissed me off. What angered me most about the situation is they waited a week after the hack to tell us that our information had been stolen.
        Easier said than done. Between my games and blu rays, I have entirely too much invested in my PS3 to switch with a good return on value IMO. I'd be taking a good sized hit to my wallet if I was to do so.

Comment

• padman59
          Slayer of Demons
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by amarant
          could be a bigger hit to your wallet if they got your credit card info
          Not if i get a replacement on Sony's dime.

Comment

• CCBrink
            Awkward Swag
            • May 2009

Lol. Who changed the thread title?

Comment

• Twigg4075
              Kindergarten Cop
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075

Edit: Who was the ass hat that changed the title of the thread?
              Originally posted by CCBrink
              Lol. Who changed the thread title?
              I was wondering the same thing.

As much as this whole situation blows, I love the maturity, for the most part, of the people in this thread. I voice my opinion on what a shitty job I think Sony is doing to handle this situation and leople either agree and move on or respond witha legitimate comment. Whereas if this happened on 360 and I made the exact same negative comments I would be a "PS3 fanboy!".

I just want to personally thank the ps3 crowd around here.

Comment

• Champ
                Needs a hobby
                • Oct 2008

360 is where its at.

Comment

• KnightNoles
                  Kdub #9
                  • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                  I was wondering the same thing.

As much as this whole situation blows, I love the maturity, for the most part, of the people in this thread. I voice my opinion on what a shitty job I think Sony is doing to handle this situation and leople either agree and move on or respond witha legitimate comment. Whereas if this happened on 360 and I made the exact same negative comments I would be a "PS3 fanboy!".

I just want to personally thank the ps3 crowd around here.
                  wondering who changed it also, lol

I have both, so I have been sitting around pissed off at Sony but also have played some 360 along with playing some offline on The Show, which I probably wouldn't have gotten to enjoy as much with online...
                  I am looking forward for it to be back up so I can get back into my NCAA dynasty and show leagues

Comment

• padman59
                    Slayer of Demons
                    • Mar 2009

Here's my guess for who changed the thread title:

Comment

• Blade
                      Walking SAM site
                      • Feb 2009

Can the 360 play blu ray? Or do I still need to buy a contraption to add on to it to watch Blu Ray movies?

Comment

• Sharkweather
                        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Blade
                        Can the 360 play blu ray? Or do I still need to buy a contraption to add on to it to watch Blu Ray movies?
                        Do you also have the contraption so you can go online on your 360 without running a ethernet cord throughout half your house? And don't forget to stock up on those AA batteries.

fwiw I have both so this outage isn't really effecting my gaming too much.

Comment

• killgod
                          OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                          • Oct 2008

Take it up with Maynard if you're so bent over stealth edits and thread changes.

Comment

• Buzzman
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by padman59
                            Here's my guess for who changed the thread title:

who the fuck uses that skin?

Comment

• CCBrink
                              Awkward Swag
                              • May 2009

Originally posted by Buzzman
                              who the fuck uses that skin?
                              The :drkskin: is the best skin. It has been discussed several times in the chat box.

Comment

• PP
                                • Feb 2010

Do people realize having someone take your credit card isn't a big deal? 1) you are never liable for fraud charges, and 2) you can request a new card.

Big deal they have your address and name because you haven't given then out before or companies aren't selling lists of that info on the normal market.

They can't really do any damage without SSN numbers and even then if you just call up credit co. experian etc you put a fraud alert up and you are pretty safe imo.

Really though people make too much of a deal out of privacy and all this other shit. Inconvenience yes... end of the world .. absolutely not.

Companies get hacked all the time. Remember TJX? Did people stop shopping there? maybe a few people but I still see lots full at Marshalls and TJ MAXX

Comment

Working...