X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Scikotic
    Straight out the Asylum
    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by killgod
    What you're experiencing is what berowsk thinks is trolling.

Step One: Legitmately try and build conversation
    Step Two: Pretend to TLDR the response you asked for and call them a "vagina"
    Step Three: Use schoolyard comment like "you have no friends" and act too cool for the serious discussion you now "pretended" to initiate

It's like he's taking lessons from f16harm.

And fuck you KNUBB, I will continue to ban him until the end of time. Glad to know you're his new White Knight.
    The, "You live in your grandmother's basement" and "Make sure you thank your Mommy and Daddy" are also quite popular.

Comment

• KNUBB
      WHITE RONDO
      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by killgod
      And fuck you KNUBB, I will continue to ban him until the end of time. Glad to know you're his new White Knight.

Glad we have an understanding

Comment

• killgod
        OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by KNUBB

Glad we have an understanding
        Someone had to fill Rush's shoes.

(Thankfully for you it's not his gloves )

Comment

• Twigg4075
          Kindergarten Cop
          • Feb 2009

Ok, so we are closing in in this shit being down for three weeks. As a PS+ member, at this point, I think only getting ONE month of PS+ is fucking bullshit. So you're giving me back what I've already paid for? Wow, thanks!

And yes I know we are also supposed to be getting a few games and the fraud protection, but the latter is a fucking given. Three months of PS+ should be the least they should offer. And I thought that back when it was down for one week. I don't know how they can tell us what the compensation is going to be over a week ago, with the hopes that the service would b e up a few days later, only to find out it got pushed back even further, yet the compensation hasn't fucking changed.

Comment

• jms493
            • Feb 2009

In my head I think my PS3 is broken....I forget its just the PSN. Gotta get back on Killzone 3

Comment

• Twigg4075
              Kindergarten Cop
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by jms493
              In my head I think my PS3 is broken....I forget its just the PSN. Gotta get back on Killzone 3
              I kind of feel the same way. It just goes to show you how important being connected on consoles is. Even though I've been trying to play the PoP collection on my PS3 recently, which is strictly a single player game, it just feels weird not being able to check my friends list at least. It's like I'm not motivated to turn on my PS3 because of the lack of online interconnectivity.

Comment

• Misogi
                :misogi:
                • Oct 2008

I kinda agree with the notion that 1 month of PSN+ isn't enough for PSN+ members already. I feel like they should at LEAST double the amount of duration of PSN+ as the amount of downtime.

Normal users though? One month is enough. The games better not be ass, although I'd much rather accept a 50$ PSN credit..
                * Chrispy logs into KGs account to see what misogi wrote* [05:53 PM]

Comment

• PP
                  • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Misogi
                  I kinda agree with the notion that 1 month of PSN+ isn't enough for PSN+ members already. I feel like they should at LEAST double the amount of duration of PSN+ as the amount of downtime.

Normal users though? One month is enough. The games better not be ass, although I'd much rather accept a 50$ PSN credit..

Why are we putting a value of $50 on this?

Comment

• padman59
                    Slayer of Demons
                    • Mar 2009

Sony pretty much has to up the ante on their "Welcome Back" package at this point, more so if online gaming capabilities are delayed through another week.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                      Kindergarten Cop
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by PP
                      Why are we putting a value of $50 on this?
                      Because we are allegedly getting four games? They are probably going to be around $10 each, at least I would hope.

Comment

• Misogi
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                        Because we are allegedly getting four games? They are probably going to be around $10 each, at least I would hope.
                        Nah, I'm pretty sure it's two games out of five. I just don't want them to be shitty. 50 is a nice round number.. 30-40 would be fine though.

I hope hard corps: uprising is one of the psn games they offer.

Comment

• SethMode
                          Master of Mysticism
                          • Feb 2009

I don't want to try to get excited about any of the potential games. I'm fully expecting to be disappointed with either shitty games or games that I already have.

Comment

• RyanLeaf16
                            #DoSomething
                            • Feb 2009

I agree with SethMode. The "Welcome Back" campaign is likely to be full of horseshit noone wants which will only piss off the community even more.
                            Maddon & Friedman: Pissing off the AL East since 2008

Comment

• Misogi
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by SethMode
                              I don't want to try to get excited about any of the potential games. I'm fully expecting to be disappointed with either shitty games or games that I already have.
                              Sadly, I'm sitting in this boat as well.

Comment

• Buzzman
                                • Oct 2008

I am hoping the games we get are ps3 minis, those games are so dope.

Comment

Working...