Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JayDizzle
    Let's Go All The Way...
    • Nov 2008

On PSN this Tuesday (aside from the Summer Sale)

Spec Ops: The Line
    Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13
    Sonic Generations
    The Adventures of Tintin
    Brave
    Dungeon Twister
    Ferrari Racing Legends
    Bellator: MMA Onslaught!

Demos

Bellator MMA Onslaught
    Dungeon Twister
    Summer Stars 2012

PS2 Classic

BloodRayne 2
    When people ask why the Vita failed, just answer that it was due to a lack of games.

Comment

• Handleit_44
      Posts a lot
      • Jun 2009

Gotham City Impostors: Previously announced as 50% off in Plus as part of the PSN Summer Sale, we’ve got a surprise for Plus members as Gotham City Impostors will be free for the month of July! Hatched from the twisted minds at Monolith Productions, Gotham City Impostors is a download-only multiplayer FPS that pits violent vigilantes (dressed up like Batman) against craven criminals (dressed up as the Joker) in open warfare on the streets of Gotham City. Since its release, there have been a ton of new additions to the game, including more customization options, thousands of player unlocks and upgrades, and more. Check out Giant Bomb’s review praising its gameplay and outstanding humor. Add this phenomenal multiplayer FPS to your collection this July – free with your PlayStation Plus membership.
      Pac-Man Championship Edition DX: This edition of one of gaming’s most beloved franchises takes the series in a bold, and incredibly addictive direction. With fast-paced gameplay, countless twists on the classic Pac-Man experience, awesome head-bumping music, and crazy-good leaderboard integration, Pac-Man Championship Edition DX is a title that no gamer should miss — IGN gave it a 10 out 10! And now, with your PlayStation Plus membership, you won’t have to!
      Renegade Ops: Last year’s PSN PLAY promotion introduced 4 amazing PSN games to heat up the last days of summer. Renegade Ops was one of those titles and deservedly so. The critically-acclaimed PSN game boasts 4 player co-op, destructible environments (using the Just Cause 2 engine), addictive gameplay, and lots of fun add-ons. This title will spice up your PlayStation Plus game collection with firepower on the back of co-op gameplay, and is a true must-download for all members. Check out 1up.com’s Renegade Ops review, where it scored a perfect “A” grade.

Comment

• Twigg4075
        Kindergarten Cop
        • Feb 2009

Well, I guess no one has an excuse not to play Renegade Ops now, even though I have it for both already.

I also have Pacman for both. Great game.

Looking forward to checking out GCI.

Comment

• padman59
          Slayer of Demons
          • Mar 2009

Well that made my decision about Gotham City Impostors pretty easy.

Comment

• Twigg4075
            Kindergarten Cop
            • Feb 2009

I loved reading the comments over at Joystiq regarding the latest glut of free games we are getting with PS+. One guys said "Why am I even paying for Live anymore?" and someone responded with "You're paying so that you can pay to watch Netflix." I LOL'd. So true. Xbox Live blows. As James the Videogame Nerd would say "It takes a buffalo's giant diarrhea shit in it's ear."

Comment

• JayDizzle
              Let's Go All The Way...
              • Nov 2008

FUCK IT. BUY EVERYTHING.

Comment

• wingsfan77
                • Aug 2009

Just downloaded Renegade Ops, let me know if you wanna play.

Comment

• wingsfan77
                  • Aug 2009

Downloaded Gotham City Imposters too because I'm bored, I'll be home all day so let me know if you wanna game

Comment

• Swarley
                    A Special Kind of Cat
                    • Jul 2010

PSN release of GTA3 coming 7/31.

Originally posted by IGN
                    Back in January, we reported the good news that both Grand Theft Auto III and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City were PlayStation Network-bound. And now we know, thanks to the Official PlayStation Blogcast, that Grand Theft Auto III will be coming to the PSN in North America this Tuesday, July 31st.

Grand Theft Auto III will be released in its PS2 Classic form, indicating that it will cost $9.99 and exist as a straight port without any upgrades or Trophies. While its release date of Tuesday, July 31st is confirmed for North America, its release date in other territories is still unknown.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                      Everything Burns...
                      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Swarley
                      PSN release of GTA3 coming 7/31.

Originally Posted by IGN
                      Back in January, we reported the good news that both Grand Theft Auto III and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City were PlayStation Network-bound. And now we know, thanks to the Official PlayStation Blogcast, that Grand Theft Auto III will be coming to the PSN in North America this Tuesday, July 31st.

Grand Theft Auto III will be released in its PS2 Classic form, indicating that it will cost $9.99 and exist as a straight port without any upgrades or Trophies. While its release date of Tuesday, July 31st is confirmed for North America, its release date in other territories is still unknown.
                      http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/07/...tation-network

Comment

• Bomberooski
                        #GoHawks
                        • Feb 2009

Give us all the old GTA's!!! Come on!
                        I give rep not thanks
                        My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• EmpireWF
                          Giants in the Super Bowl
                          • Mar 2009

I'd get Vice City and San Andreas in a heartbeat.

Comment

• Bomberooski
                            #GoHawks
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
                            I'd get Vice City and San Andreas in a heartbeat.
                            Totally agree. Vice City HD
                            I give rep not thanks
                            My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• Twigg4075
                              Kindergarten Cop
                              • Feb 2009

Yeah, that's the point Med was making. I'd be all over those games if they made them HD and added trophies. But a straight port? No thanks.

Comment

• Raidersabc123
                                Wakka Wakka
                                • Dec 2008

I would only get GTA San Andreas if it was a straight port just because I miss playing it
                                THe MaDDeN GoD

Comment

Working...