Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • calgaryballer
    Tiote!
    • Mar 2009

As Microsoft stumbles towards the eventual release of the Xbox One (an all-in-one console apparently aimed at replacing all of your entertainment devices with a sleek black box equipped with eyes, …

Comment

• SethMode
      Master of Mysticism
      • Feb 2009

Man...that writer is slinging around some serious righteous indignation for a dude who's entire argument is just swiped from a faceless forum poster.

Also, man, that title? One, it's terrible. Two, it's not even proven to be true yet, so it's just needless incendiary (its "proof" link, also from TechDirt, is a title saying we have more questions than answers). Gotta love the internet: where you can have a job that is making conjecture-filled arguments whose research evidence is the conjecture-filled arguments of other internet people.

Comment

• CrimsonGhost56
        True Blue
        • Feb 2009

Comment

• jms493
          • Feb 2009

5 moar dayz!!!!!!!!!!

:dance5:

Comment

• Handleit_44
            Posts a lot
            • Jun 2009

RUMOR: MS having eSRAM yield problems with Xbox One manufacturing http://t.co/IUDXXOfT8e

Comment

• PP
              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Handleit_44
              RUMOR: MS having eSRAM yield problems with Xbox One manufacturing http://t.co/IUDXXOfT8e
              I also just read bc of heat issues they have to underclock it 100-200mghz

Comment

• Handleit_44
                Posts a lot
                • Jun 2009

Microsoft Cancels E3 Post-Press Conference Roundtable with Media

Microsoft’s work with the press over the past few weeks has been less than stellar. Instead of delivering a single, cohesive message on the features that the Xbox One will supply players with when it launches this fall, we heard a litany of answers that seemed to paint dozens of different pictures for the future of gaming. For all we know, used games might only work if that always-on Kinect camera watches you do the Macarena right before inserting the disc. It’s obvious that Microsoft needs to work on its press presence, but it looks as if the company is cutting one of those opportunities right out of E3.

After the E3 press conferences take place, most console manufacturers carve out some time for the media. This portion of the show is known as a roundtable, where the press have an opportunity to get any and all questions that weren’t addressed during the event answered. However, it sounds like instead of dealing with all the tough questions head on, Microsoft will be skipping out on this type of conversation completely.

“Microsoft has cancelled its E3 post-press conference roundtable with the media,” said Sun Media reporter Steve Tilley. “Not sure what to make of that.”

If it’s true, we’re not too sure what to make of it, either. It’s possible that the Xbox maker just wants to avoid any more confusion, but you’d think that the best way to do that would be to come out with hard facts about the Xbox One. Hopefully, the press conference itself will be enough for everyone heading out to LA next week.

Comment

• jms493
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Handleit_44
                  Microsoft Cancels E3 Post-Press Conference Roundtable with Media

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/1...le-with-media/
                  that would mean to me that alot of shit is just not finalized yet...when is the impending console launch delay coming...:polaklen:

Comment

• Swarley
                    A Special Kind of Cat
                    • Jul 2010

Originally posted by jms493
                    that would mean to me that alot of shit is just not finalized yet...when is the impending console launch delay coming...:polaklen:
                    Either way I don't think that's coming. They'll launch that shit whether it's ready or not.

Comment

• Handleit_44
                      Posts a lot
                      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Swarley
                      Either way I don't think that's coming. They'll launch that shit whether it's ready or not.

Just like they did with the 360.

Comment

• dope
                        Allons-y!
                        • Feb 2009

Comment

• jms493
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by dope
                          i rreally wish I could see all those PS3 exclusives...especially the bottom. I can hardly make any of them out.

Comment

• killgod
                            OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                            • Oct 2008

I feel sorry for anyone who still buys the juan.

Comment

• Swarley
                              A Special Kind of Cat
                              • Jul 2010

It would be better if that graphic had all of the crappy Kinect and Move titles taken out.

Comment

• Houston
                                Back home
                                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by jms493
                                i rreally wish I could see all those PS3 exclusives...especially the bottom.

Same here, quality over quantity.

Comment

Working...