X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KNUBB
    WHITE RONDO
    • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Primetime
    Okay, back on topic. Will any games at launch be able to support 8 players at once like the console itself is able to?
    Better question is who in the world is gonna have 8 controllers. The PS3 allowed 7 controllers and I don't recall any game having that supported. So I would say doubtful. Maybe Fifa???? But is that launch?

Comment

• Primetime
      Thank You Prince
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by KNUBB
      Better question is who in the world is gonna have 8 controllers. The PS3 allowed 7 controllers and I don't recall any game having that supported. So I would say doubtful. Maybe Fifa???? But is that launch?
      FIFA is launch. Only thing I can think of using it for would be a Mario Party type game. I remember really enjoying the Fusion Frenzy games. Great competitive party games, even better for drinking games.

Comment

• Twigg4075
        Kindergarten Cop
        • Feb 2009

Can you write a review on the next-gen kinect since you know so much about it please? Thanks.
        I was talking about the current Kinect dick wad.

Comment

• Primetime
          Thank You Prince
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by KNUBB
          This is next gen thread tho

Comment

• Twigg4075
            Kindergarten Cop
            • Feb 2009

I don't mean to be rude, but you should bash yourself for being an idiot shopper for more than just the HD DVD player before bashing the costs involved. I paid no more than $20 for my play and charge kit and I've never paid above $35 for live, usually in the $25 range. I'll gladly pay seven cents a day for the far superior current-gen online of XBL vs PSN.
            Jesus Christ are you Major Nelson's illegitimate son or something? There weren't any sales on Live when the 360 launched you know it all ass. The Play-N-Charge was $40 or $50, not $20, at launch as well. Maybe I was $10 off. Sue me. But maybe that was with two battery packs?

So either way, to get what was included with PS3 you were looking at
            console-$400
            charge kit- $40
            wireless adapter- $100
            Live sub-$50
            HD-DVD- $200

$790

Comment

• Primetime
              Thank You Prince
              • Nov 2008

If you're paying full retail for things, that's simply dumb. That was the point you missed.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                Kindergarten Cop
                • Feb 2009

And the discussion was about current gen
                If you're paying full retail for things, that's simply dumb. That was the point you missed.
                What...the...fuck?!? So you're telling me that you were getting deals on this shit at the launch of the console? Really? That's what you're telling me?

You're grasping now Mjr Nelson Jr.

Comment

• Primetime
                  Thank You Prince
                  • Nov 2008

And if we're talking about the add-ons to this generation, the PS4 will be more expensive. XB1 has an unlimited amount of storage compared to PS4's 500gb harddrive (they haven't announced any amount of cloud storage to my knowledge.) and the PSEye. If we get into game sharing (and it works like it says), it's $100s more.

Comment

• Primetime
                    Thank You Prince
                    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                    What...the...fuck?!? So you're telling me that you were getting deals on this shit at the launch of the console? Really? That's what you're telling me?

You're grasping now Mjr Nelson Jr.
                    I got my P&C kit for $20 like 2 weeks after it's release.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                      Kindergarten Cop
                      • Feb 2009

And if we're talking about the add-ons to this generation, the PS4 will be more expensive. XB1 has an unlimited amount of storage compared to PS4's 500gb harddrive (they haven't announced any amount of cloud storage to my knowledge.) and the PSEye. If we get into game sharing (and it works like it says), it's $100s more.
                      Oh, so now you're changing the topic? Ok.

And LOL if you think Sony won't allow additional storage over 500GB. That's insane.

But now that you brought up hard drives, that brings me to another shit aspect of the 360 vs PS3. That 20GB hard drive on 360 was a fucking joke. You had only 13GB of usable space. And that was only with the "Premium Edition". The other $350 version came with zippy. The $600 PS3 came with a 60GB shich was avtually around 54 or so. I knew I was forgetting something. So when M$ came out with a 60GB HDD that shit was like $129. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Keep trying son.

Comment

• Primetime
                        Thank You Prince
                        • Nov 2008

And LOL if you think Sony won't allow additional storage over 500GB. That's insane.
                        I'm not saying they wont. I'm saying it will cost you more, unlike the XB1 which offers unlimited storage with the purchase of any XB1 console.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                          Kindergarten Cop
                          • Feb 2009

I got my P&C kit for $20 like 2 weeks after it's release.
                          And your mom blew me for $7 and a cheeseburger. These semantics are ridiculous. I could've bought a PS3 that fell off the back of a truck for $100. Give me a break dude. The argument is about what the fucking comapnies were charging. Not what kind of back alley deal you could get in exchange for a hand jibber.

Comment

• Primetime
                            Thank You Prince
                            • Nov 2008

But now that you brought up hard drives, that brings me to another shit aspect of the 360 vs PS3. That 20GB hard drive on 360 was a fucking joke. You had only 13GB of usable space. And that was only with the "Premium Edition". The other $350 version came with zippy. The $600 PS3 came with a 60GB shich was avtually around 54 or so. I knew I was forgetting something. So when M$ came out with a 60GB HDD that shit was like $129. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Keep trying son.
                            So you agree that XB1 dominates the PS4 in this subject this coming generation?

Comment

• Twigg4075
                              Kindergarten Cop
                              • Feb 2009

So you agree that XB1 dominates the PS4 in this subject this coming generation?
                              If Xbox is offering unlimited cloud storage, absolutely. Assuming you can save everything to the cloud, including full games.

Comment

• Primetime
                                Thank You Prince
                                • Nov 2008

If Xbox is offering unlimited cloud storage, absolutely. Assuming you can save everything to the cloud, including full games.
                                That's been confirmed.

Comment

Working...