• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SHOGUN
    4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
    • Jul 2009

Empire of the Desert Ants

It's a cold world out there for ants / 10

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• dell71
      Enter Sandman
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by A Tasty Burgerr
      Chinatown - I was expecting it to be really good and it was better than I thought it'd be. This is the first Polanski movie I've seen. Script was outstanding and 1970-1980 Nicholson is the bee's knees.
      He is still active. Do yourself a favor and check out 2010's The Ghost Writer (and of course, Rosemary's Baby if you want to see a horror classic).

Comment

• BrntO4Life
        My Aunt Ida Smokes.
        • Mar 2009

The Joneses. What a horrible fucking movie. Amber Heard is naked for a little bit in it, though.

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol. Not that bad. Still not sure why they tried to make it so funny, though? They really got away from the spirit of the original very quickly with this series. Also, Jeremy Renner sucks.

Like Crazy. I enjoyed it, but I wouldn't say it's especially good. I think the British girl is incredibly cute, though. Real depressing shit, otherwise. I was impressed to read it was all shot on a 7D, though.

Comment

• Houston
          Back home
          • Oct 2008

I don't know if her life was boring, but I feel like nothing happened in this film.

Comment

• BrntO4Life
            My Aunt Ida Smokes.
            • Mar 2009

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy. 2011's most boring film. I still can't believe just how disappointed I am by this film.

Comment

• Goober
              Needs a hobby
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BrntO4Life
              Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy. 2011's most boring film. I still can't believe just how disappointed I am by this film.
              OH NO YOU DIDN'T!?!

Have you read the book? Also is it online somewhere?

Comment

• BrntO4Life
                My Aunt Ida Smokes.
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Goblinslayer
                OH NO YOU DIDN'T!?!

Have you read the book? Also is it online somewhere?
                Have not read the book. I doubt it's online since it's only in limited release right now.

I should clarify my statement by saying that there are a lot of really awesome things about the movie. It looks fantastic and the performances are really great, but it reminds me a lot of The Good Shepard in that NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENS and the story is very convoluted.

Comment

• j.hen
                  Self Care
                  • Oct 2008

Comment

• Goober
                    Needs a hobby
                    • Feb 2009

Have not read the book. I doubt it's online since it's only in limited release right now.

I should clarify my statement by saying that there are a lot of really awesome things about the movie. It looks fantastic and the performances are really great, but it reminds me a lot of The Good Shepard in that NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENS and the story is very convoluted.
                    I'd suggest the book, I've read that the movie can be confusing if you haven't previously read the novel.

Comment

• Erich.20
                      #ColeWorld
                      • Dec 2011

Watched Jackass 3 for the first time. Was stupid as hell. They can't match the first one.

Really looking for Contraband though, Mark Whalberg is always in some kickass movies.
                      sigpic

“I love it when you give me head, I hate it when you give me headaches.”

Comment

• j.hen
                        Self Care
                        • Oct 2008

Comment

• j.hen
                          Self Care
                          • Oct 2008

double header:

Comment

• Palooza
                            Au Revoir, Shoshanna
                            • Feb 2009

The Good Shepard was soooooo frustrating. I watched the long, boring movie and was like uhhhh, that's it?

Comment

• BrntO4Life
                              My Aunt Ida Smokes.
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by JHen
                              double header:

The only way to do it. That was the saddest day of my life when I finished both and there was no third one.

Originally posted by Palooza
                              The Good Shepard was soooooo frustrating. I watched the long, boring movie and was like uhhhh, that's it?
                              The only good part is the final 15 minutes.

I started laughing when the girl got tossed out of the plane.

Comment

• Houston
                                Back home
                                • Oct 2008

The only way to do it. That was the saddest day of my life when I finished both and there was no third one.

Maybe in another 9 years??? aka 2013.

Comment

Working...