This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Umfer
    • May 2009

UCLA will be fucked if Reeves Nelson isn't on the team anymore. UW will beat Duke mark my words, this team has a lot of potential. If only Terrence Jones never backed out of that committment, Wroten to Jones all damn day

Comment

• Archer
      Go the fuck outside
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Umferlag
      UCLA is falling apart..... Pac-12 will end up UW, Cal, Arizona, Ucla. Slight homer pick but I truly believe this team will be better than last years. Excited to see how we do against the Dukies in December
      Only seen a little of the Pac-12 but Cal look good this year... nicely balanced team who are very well coached as always.

Arizona seemed a little off when I saw them but they are trying to work in some new guys.

Looking forward to seeing Washington v Marquette.

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
      UCLA might run into Duke before then, because they are both in the Maui Invitational.

Speaking of which, I bet UCLA fans are relieved that they drew Chaminade in round one, because the way they are playing they probably would have lost to anyone else in the field.
      No doubt. The Maui field is incredible this year.

UCLA is the only real letdown of the bunch.

Comment

• Point Blank
        Needs a hobby
        • Oct 2008

Woah, Archer's back? Thought I clicked on an old thread at first.

Comment

• killgod
          OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
          • Oct 2008

he probably made some money on NCAA sports this fall to pay off the bookies who had held him hostage these past few months.

Comment

• FirstTimer
            Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Meyers Leonard at Illinois could be a real breakout player to watch.

7-1 245. Really athletic but he's also a true post player.

So far on the year he's averaging 11.5 PPG, 6.5 RPG, and 5.5 BPG.

If Weber is smart enough to keep starting him Leonard should have a really big year in a conference where the Big Men pretty much suck outside of Sullinger. His issue slast year revolved around some foul trouble but if that's kept in check..watch out.

Comment

• Bomberooski
              #GoHawks
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by FirstTimer
              Meyers Leonard at Illinois could be a real breakout player to watch.

7-1 245. Really athletic but he's also a true post player.

So far on the year he's averaging 11.5 PPG, 6.5 RPG, and 5.5 BPG.

If Weber is smart enough to keep starting him Leonard should have a really big year in a conference where the Big Men pretty much suck outside of Sullinger. His issue slast year revolved around some foul trouble but if that's kept in check..watch out.
              Really excited to see what Gonzaga can do in Champagne on Dec 3. Sacre is going to have his hands full with Leonard and if Sacre gets into foul trouble I get REAL concerned about what you do next at the center position.
              I give rep not thanks
              My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• Senser81
                VSN Poster of the Year
                • Feb 2009

I heard Pitt lost to Long Beach. Jamie Dixon...ick.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                  2011 Poster Of The Year
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Senser81
                  I heard Pitt lost to Long Beach. Jamie Dixon...ick.
                  Nice to see the Pitt/Dixon bashing continuing on a second page.

Is it just me, or did Jamie Dixon somehow get even weirder looking this season? He is morphing into the Toxic Avenger.

Comment

• Umfer
                    • May 2009

Originally posted by Archer
                    Only seen a little of the Pac-12 but Cal look good this year... nicely balanced team who are very well coached as always.

Arizona seemed a little off when I saw them but they are trying to work in some new guys.

Looking forward to seeing Washington v Marquette.

No doubt. The Maui field is incredible this year.

UCLA is the only real letdown of the bunch.
                    Cal is going to be nice with 2 guards Jorge Gutierrez and Allen Crabbe. Pac-12 is getting better which is finally nice to see since the years when the Kevin Love's and O.J Mayo's rolled through. Hows Marquette this year? Playing them 2 years ago in the tourney was quite the game, looking forward to round 2

Comment

• Bomberooski
                      #GoHawks
                      • Feb 2009

Arizona is trying to lose basketball games this season. It's not a good thing. Somewhere J Live is pissed.

Oh and the Terrence Jones decommit was AWFUL for the Northwest
                      I give rep not thanks
                      My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• NAHSTE
                        Probably owns the site
                        • Feb 2009

Talking myself up for another lackluster LSU performance vs. an equally lackluster opponent. First time I'll be able to get a live look at the squad. I'm nervous, Northwestern's got some 6'9 white guy who can apparently do it all.

Comment

• NAHSTE
                          Probably owns the site
                          • Feb 2009

Exciting game going on in Puerto Rico right now. Purdue just hit a half court shot at the buzzer to tie it at 50-50 going into halftime.

Comment

• NAHSTE
                            Probably owns the site
                            • Feb 2009

Ugh. Liked what I saw from the front court. O'Bryant and Hamilton is a nice pairing. As soon as NW went zone though it was all over. This team literally shits itself when faced with a zone. The response today was to start jacking up hopeless 30-footers.

Guard play and coaching let us down today. JOB deserved better, loved his energy today.

Comment

• Point Blank
                              Needs a hobby
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by MattUM2
                              Maryland playing Alabama at 5 in Puerto Rico. Looking forward to seeing Nick Faust ball out.
                              Turning this game off, lol.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                                2011 Poster Of The Year
                                • Mar 2009

Dee Bost single handedly took down TAMU tonight. Told you fools on page one all about him.

Comment

Working...