Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FedEx227
    Delivers
    • Mar 2009

I'm not hating on him, I'm just stating the facts of his performance.

People comparing the two injuries is asinine too. One was given prep time, shots, therapy to get out there. The other happened mid-game without any ability to truly test the extent of the injury.
    VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• FirstTimer
      Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Originally posted by FedEx227
      He's had the same look on his face all year. Why is it still a story?
      *Insert Cutler Jets game shrug here*

BTW Rush...

Make that a gif asap

Comment

• mgoblue2290
        Posts too much
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by FedEx227
        I'm not hating on him, I'm just stating the facts of his performance.

People comparing the two injuries is asinine too. One was given prep time, shots, therapy to get out there. The other happened mid-game without any ability to truly test the extent of the injury.
        I think you're forgetting the Chargers were without LT for that game too.

Regardless of prep time and all that stuff, he still played on a torn ACL and risked his career for his team.

The one thing I don't get is why Cutler was standing around on the sidelines for the whole second half? Was it just because he wanted to watch or something?

Comment

• bucky
          #50? WTF?
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by mgoblue2290
          The one thing I don't get is why Cutler was standing around on the sidelines for the whole second half? Was it just because he wanted to watch or something?
          If he can stand, then why wouldn't he be standing on the sidelines. I mean, his team was still playing.

Comment

• Primetime
            Thank You Prince
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by bucky
            If he can stand, then why wouldn't he be standing on the sidelines. I mean, his team was still playing.
            Then again, why wasn't he doing everything he could to try and get back into the game? The only thing he did that we could see was standing there moping and running down the field jumping up and down after the TD. It doesn't matter anymore though. What's done is done. A lot of Bears fans will be on the fence with him the rest of his career though.

Comment

• bucky
              #50? WTF?
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Primetime232
              What's done is done. A lot of Bears fans will be on the fence with him the rest of his career though.
              As a GB fan, I like that. And after the "get out of Denver" fiasco, I don't like him much. But if he is significantly injured, then this is a bad rap. But I'm enjoying it.

Comment

• shag773
                • Jul 2009

He's missed 1 game in his 4 years as an NFL starter, so I'm sure he's played through his fair share of injuries. Considering the game he was in, I have a hard time believing he didn't do everything he could to go out there and play. If he can't plant and throw, why should he be out there?

Comment

• zack54attack
                  Posts a lot
                  • Dec 2008

It's confirmed that it was a MCL tear. People jump to conclusions before they even know what happened. Makes them look like idiots.

Comment

• bucky
                    #50? WTF?
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by zack54attack
                    It's confirmed that it was a MCL tear. People jump to conclusions before they even know what happened. Makes them look like idiots.
                    Trust me, they will still come on here defending there view and still look like idiots.

Comment

• Hitman
                      Fist Pumpin to the Oldies
                      • Jun 2009

Just sayin' ...

Didn't read the whole thread. Forgive me if it's already been posted..

Comment

• Rush
                        vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

Originally posted by Primetime232
                        Then again, why wasn't he doing everything he could to try and get back into the game? The only thing he did that we could see was standing there moping and running down the field jumping up and down after the TD. It doesn't matter anymore though. What's done is done. A lot of Bears fans will be on the fence with him the rest of his career though.
                        He had a fucking MCL Tear. He was playing like shit BEFORE the tear. Im pretty sure him playing through the injury would have made things even worse. Im not talking about the extent of the injury, I mean the game. Him coming out gave us our only shot of winning.

Also the only Bear fans that will be on the fence are the dumb fucking retards in our fan base who you don't want to claim as your own. Burning his jersey? Fucking retards.

Comment

• Rush
                          vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

Originally posted by BoweKnows

Just sayin' ...

Didn't read the whole thread. Forgive me if it's already been posted..
                          That same player when he played for the Steelers tore his MCL and missed playing time and didn't play through his MCL tear.

What is your point?

An MRI revealed that Pittsburgh Steelers QB Byron Leftwich suffered a torn MCL in his left knee on Thursday night, the Pittsburgh Tribune Review reported.

Comment

• bucky
                            #50? WTF?
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Rush
                            He had a fucking MCL Tear. He was playing like shit BEFORE the tear. Im pretty sure him playing through the injury would have made things even worse. Im not talking about the extent of the injury, I mean the game. Him coming out gave us our only shot of winning.

Also the only Bear fans that will be on the fence are the dumb fucking retards in our fan base who you don't want to claim as your own. Burning his jersey? Fucking retards.

I'm with you, but I have to say, that as a Packers fan, I'm really enjoying it.

Wish we had a Packers Smiley.

Comment

• steeljake
                              6 rings...
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by zack54attack
                              Originally posted by Rush

espn just reported that it is a sprain... not a fucking tear. jay cutlulz couldnt handle the pressure. he thn pouted instead of trying to help the guys playing won. he has no fucking heart.

23:33 OnlyOneBeerLeft: jake nobody listens to you aint you supposed to die from cancer or somethin soon?

Comment

• Rush
                                vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

Originally posted by steeljake75
                                espn just reported that it is a sprain... not a fucking tear. jay cutlulz couldnt handle the pressure. he thn pouted instead of trying to help the guys playing won. he has no fucking heart.
                                Steelers coach Mike Tomlin said safety Troy Polamalu has a sprained MCL in his knee that could keep the Pro Bowler out for 3-6 weeks.Polamalu left Thursday's 13-10 defeat of the Titans before halftime. After the game, Tomlin said the diagnosis is preliminary and refused to rule out that the injury could be more serious than an MCL sprain.The loss of Polamalu, who had an acrobatic interception and several tackles early in the game, could be taxing for the Steelers."Troy is their playmaker on the defensive

Troy Polamalu missed 3-6 weeks with a MCL SPRAIN

Moron.

Comment

Working...