Originally posted by FreemanTheGod
    I done with this shit.
    Thank you

Comment

• bucky
      #50? WTF?
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Jewgernaut
      At the end of the day, I'm happy Sanchize is a Jet and Freeman is a Buc. Both players are on the same tier, but I'd be more comfortable with Sanchize at the helm.
      For now, until/unless Freeman can prove himself. I could easily change my mind. But for now, I would take Sanchez.

Comment

• bucky
        #50? WTF?
        • Feb 2009

Really. I cant believe the shit I am reading. I done with this shit. It makes 0 sense. I'm being trolled harder than anyone in the history of VSN. Its the only explanation. They cant seriously be this dense. They are finding every reason not to give Freeman credit while coming up with asinine reasons to credit Sanchez while omitting or marginalizing relevant information like supporting cast, coaching staff, veterans etc... Im mad I allowed it. It is what it is. WTF am I talking about? This is VSN, they are that stupid.
        Really? Significant playoff wins vs. no real significant wins? Playoffs or Regular Season?

Let the guy do something of significance before creating threads about him. Maybe next year.

Comment

• manchild24
          Kyle got fired
          • Nov 2008

Was glad to see the Skins pass over on Sanchize and not move up to get him. Freeman had a 25 to 6 TD (5 TDs vs Sea) to INT ratio this year, 300 more yards about 10% higher in completion percentage

I would say Freeman has better numbers, I think Sanchez played the tougher schedule. (Green Bay, Pit, bal, Bears, NE3xs)

Freeman only had Pit and Bal which he lost both, Sanchize lost to Bal, Bears and Green Bay but beat Pit and NE 2xs

Sanchize in 2 AFC championship games already, yeah he didnt win them but he didnt lose them either.

Comment

• CaribbeanJoseph
            I Can Score Goals
            • Dec 2008

I like them both and while he has had success in the playoffs, Sanchez is more of a game manager whereas Freeman is a playmaker imo so I'd go with him.

Comment

• Maynard
              stupid ass titles
              • Feb 2009

sanchez does nothing for me. he has the jets dee and a solid running game and gets credit for wins what really have little to do with his play.

freeman seems to have tremendous upside. And as previously mentioned by atlas, he has little skill talent around him

i think he gets hated on because of bigbucs trying to force him down everyones throats

Comment

• Woy
                RIP West
                • Dec 2008

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYeNOtKtKqk&feature=related[/ame]

This was BB's reaction to the Freeman pick back in the day. Start at 1:15 and just look at the dude's face, lol.

^ Shouts to MvP for the sick sig. GFX TEAM BACK

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Maynard
                  i think he gets hated on because of bigbucs trying to force him down everyones throats

Even that wouldnt matter if the argument wasnt so ass backwards.

It wouldnt be that difficult to say Freeman is a slightly better QB than Sanchez. You can run off a number of valid reasons why.

Somehow BB manages to fail at every attempt and only succeeds in contradicting himself.

Such a bizarre series of posts for two guys that would be rated almost identical in any potentiometer.
                  Best reason to have a license.

Comment

• Juggernaut
                    Sitting on the Sidelines
                    • Dec 2008

Is Freeman better? That' debatable since they're on the same tier in my opinion. But at this point, Sanchez has 4 playoff victories, all on the road.

You don't think Sanchez knows we have a good defense and running game? He uses those to his advantage, he doesn't take many risks anymore since he knows the running game is (usually) there. He doesn't take too many risks since he knows that a slower offense is better as it gives his defense time to rest.

You can say he's relying too much on those, but he's being a game manager and using those two things as advantages. I don't think we get that with Freeman, but he fits the Bucs offense more.

Comment

• BigBucs
                      Unpretentious
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by KINGOFOOTBALL
                      Even that wouldnt matter if the argument wasnt so ass backwards.

It wouldnt be that difficult to say Freeman is a slightly better QB than Sanchez. You can run off a number of valid reasons why.

Somehow BB manages to fail at every attempt and only succeeds in contradicting himself.

Such a bizarre series of posts for two guys that would be rated almost identical in any potentiometer.
                      Not at all. If all things were equal this would be the case but since the circumstances are dramatically different, whats good for one is not good for the other.

They are not equals. Everyone is using this "Sanchez has 4 playoff wins" bullshit as if he is playing for some horrible team and is the biggest reason they are winning these games. I am being very logical vs illogical/hating posters. I mean people are really trying to marginalize Sanchez's supporting cast while overrating Freeman's just to make a ridiculous argument. Where was all of this respect for Freeman's teammates during the season?

Freeman's performance this year was far better than average yet he is getting this average tag put on him as if nearly a 5-1 TD ratio, 3500 yards and a QB rating of 96 is something the majority of QB's do every year.

If it was Stafford who performed the way Freeman did this season there would be no 4th place schedule talk or the word average being thrown around by anyone.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                        2011 Poster Of The Year
                        • Mar 2009

I guess it must have been Revis or Tomlinson or the foot licker who made all of those big throws in the clutch at the end of games all year long. It must have been the Jets fantastic defense that completed that great pass to Edwards at the end of the Jets/Colts playoff game to set up the game winning FG.

Sanchez has been nothing but money at the end of games, and seems to play his best football at the end of tight games. Chalking up his success to "great defense and a good running game" is typical lazy, casual fan BS analysis. He's a proven playoff winner who rises to the occassion. Freeman hasnt done shit, aside from one good statistical season. Coming back to beat the Panthers or Rams in October doesnt compare to the things Sanchez has done.

How anyone can conclude that Freeman is a much better player at this point is beyond my understanding.

Comment

• BigBucs
                          Unpretentious
                          • May 2009

So we gonna act like Freeman didnt receive anything but praise for being the comeback kid this season. Ok, I really am done.

Sidenote: This coming from a Sam Bradford lover. What did do that Freeman did not this season? Oh, he is a rookie, a rookie older than the 10 yard vet that is Freeman This guy gets his dick sucked by everyone yet Freeman gets shitted on immensely. Is what it is. You'll realize it when you realize it.

Comment

• Maynard
                            stupid ass titles
                            • Feb 2009

its cause freeman is black....either that or its cause you are black

Comment

• Atlas
                              BRACK FRIDAY BUNDURU!!!!!
                              • Feb 2010

I don't think anyone is saying Freeman is ZOMG SO MUCH BETTAH CHEDDAH than Sanchez, just that the two are a lot closer than most would think (largely b/c the media sucks the NYJ's dick, and most football fans, as a whole, are retarded)... The two are on the same playing field, I just like Freeman's demeanor and skill set a whole lot more than I do Sanchez...

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                                2011 Poster Of The Year
                                • Mar 2009

So we gonna act like Freeman didnt receive anything but praise for being the comeback kid this season. Ok, I really am done.

Sidenote: This coming from a Sam Bradford lover. What has he did he do that Freeman did not this season? Oh, he is a rookie, a rookie older than the 10 yard vet that is Freeman This guy gets his dick sucked by everyone yet Freeman gets shitted on immensely. Is what it is. You'll realize it when you realize it.
                                wut

Why drag Bradford into this? I never even talk about Bradford around here.

But just for shits and giggles, one of these is Freeman's rookie season, the other is Bradford:

54%, 10/18 td/int, 59.8 rating, 3 wins
                                60%, 18/15 td/int, 76.5 rating, 7 wins

Freeman had a nice statistical season this year. I'd be willing to bet that he has peaked, and will never top those numbers again. How many times did Freeman toss up those ugly looking 50/50 balls, and Tampa came down with them? It became a running joke in the chatbox.

Comment

Working...