X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Liquidrob
    Izzy is a bum
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Bob Kuzzy
    So I guess Rashad really is overrated to you then? Cause you were coming to the guys defense not more than 3 days ago.

Or maybe you just like arguing.. I dont know.
    no, thats my point, rashad is very good, but when you break down someones last 3 fights or whatever and dont take into consideration other things like there prior record, etc...you are not getting the entire picture

Shogun is a beast, always has been, you have to look at his body of work
    Last edited by Liquidrob; 05-30-2009, 12:16 PM.
    Liquidrob's Top 10 Fighters Rankings

The 10 Fighters Who Changed The Game

Comment

• Liquidrob
      Izzy is a bum
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by RosettaStoned
      The dude is a walking, talking contradiction.
      yeah, kind of like you want to see GSP/Silva because it will be a great fight than say Silva will kill him and GSP doesnt have anything for him, kind of like that? sounds about right

Comment

• Liquidrob
        Izzy is a bum
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Bob Kuzzy
        I have. I like toying with him.
        me = cat

you = ball of string

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
          Beautiful Like Moses
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Liquidrob
          me = cat

you = ball of string
          I would agree you have a little pussy in you.

Comment

• RosettaStoned
            Throbbing Tebowner
            • Oct 2008

yeah, kind of like you want to see GSP/Silva because it will be a great fight than say Silva will kill him and GSP doesnt have anything for him, kind of like that? sounds about right
            I do want to see that fight, so you'll shut up about how GSP is better than Silva.
            So, metaphorically speaking, our physiology basically has the universe mapped out and you're thinking it needs to be taught addition & subtraction.

-Alan Aragon

Comment

• Liquidrob
              Izzy is a bum
              • Feb 2009

I do want to see that fight, so you'll shut up about how GSP is better than Silva.
              and here is another contradiction from you, it would be at a higher weight and shouldnt have any affect on GSPs standing in your eyes

you think its a 'great' fight, want to see it, but think SIlva will kill him? doesnt affect GSPs standing but should show that Silva is better to everyone?

you're cicling better than Shamrock vs Severn in these threads

sidenote: lol @ the king of argueing for no reason talking about me, sorry RS, this isnt a thread about the positives and negatives of weed or evolution vs religion, you are clearly out matched when it comes to NHB/MMA knowledge
              Last edited by Liquidrob; 05-30-2009, 12:11 PM.

Comment

• Liquidrob
                Izzy is a bum
                • Feb 2009

also, before you bring up are GSP/BJ debate, I never said GSP was better than Penn based on head to head match ups, GSP has been better even in his own weight class than BJ at 155, thats why he ranks higher than BJ in the p4p rankings

GSPs record at 170 is 1 of the best, BJs record at 155 is good but besides beating Gomi years ago BJ has really faced the top LWs like GSP has
                Last edited by Liquidrob; 05-30-2009, 12:05 PM.

Comment

• Liquidrob
                  Izzy is a bum
                  • Feb 2009

Some good vids

Japan the finishes, 3 parts

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJiCBhP-89U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJiCBhP-89U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2dyKdmD3_iw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2dyKdmD3_iw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I-UdQZtjWwk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I-UdQZtjWwk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

• Liquidrob
                    Izzy is a bum
                    • Feb 2009

Here is the North America version, 2 parts

[media]http://www.viddler.com/explore/caposa2/videos/1/[/media]

[media]http://www.viddler.com/explore/caposa2/videos/2/[/media]

Comment

• RosettaStoned
                      Throbbing Tebowner
                      • Oct 2008

and here is another contradiction from you, it would be at a higher weight and shouldnt have any affect on GSPs standing in your eyes
                      Right, but it would in your eyes, dope. That's the point.

you think its a 'great' fight, want to see it, but think SIlva will kill him? doesnt affect GSPs standing but should show that Silva is better to everyone?
                      I wanted to see Rashad and Machida too, but I knew Machida was going to smoke him. I wanted to see Diaz vs Shamrock, but I knew Diaz was going to smoke him. What's your point?

you're cicling better than Shamrock vs Severn in these threads
                      No, you just fail at reading.

sidenote: lol @ the king of argueing for no reason talking about me, sorry RS, this isnt a thread about the positives and negatives of weed or evolution vs religion, you are clearly out matched when it comes to NHB/MMA knowledge
                      Says the guy who thinks Rashad was near top 5.
                      So, metaphorically speaking, our physiology basically has the universe mapped out and you're thinking it needs to be taught addition & subtraction.

-Alan Aragon

Comment

• RosettaStoned
                        Throbbing Tebowner
                        • Oct 2008

also, before you bring up are GSP/BJ debate, I never said GSP was better than Penn based on head to head match ups, GSP has been better even in his own weight class than BJ at 155, thats why he ranks higher than BJ in the p4p rankings

GSPs record at 170 is 1 of the best, BJs record at 155 is good but besides beating Gomi years ago BJ has really faced the top LWs like GSP has
                        I have GSP higher than Penn.....

-Alan Aragon

Comment

• Liquidrob
                          Izzy is a bum
                          • Feb 2009

Right, but it would in your eyes, dope. That's the point.

I wanted to see Rashad and Machida too, but I knew Machida was going to smoke him. I wanted to see Diaz vs Shamrock, but I knew Diaz was going to smoke him. What's your point?

No, you just fail at reading.

No, it would mean GSP cant handle fighting at 185 against the UFC MW champ, he would still be the best at 170 and still have a better resume than Silva

I dont need to see them fight, I have never said I wanted to see that fight, usually the bigger man wins in these type of fights

You said GSP/Silva would be a 'great' fight, whats so great about that? You are still circling

My entire point was GSP p4p > Silva and BJ because of his skill level and what he has done at 170

Sorry, you missed it again
                          Last edited by Liquidrob; 05-30-2009, 02:28 PM.

Comment

• Liquidrob
                            Izzy is a bum
                            • Feb 2009

I have GSP higher than Penn.....
                            but higher than Silva and thats where you started bringing BJ into the mix for some strange reason

GSP resume > Silva still

Comment

• Liquidrob
                              Izzy is a bum
                              • Feb 2009

yeah, because the an undefeated champ of 1 of the deepest divisions shouldn't be considered near the top 5, I thought he would beat Machida and was wrong, oh well, I also thought he would try and do some wrestling
                              Last edited by Liquidrob; 05-30-2009, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• RosettaStoned
                                Throbbing Tebowner
                                • Oct 2008

No, it would mean GSP cant handle fighting at 185 against the UFC MW champ, he would still be the best at 170 and still have a better resume than Silva

I dont need to see them fight, I have never said I wanted to see that fight, usually the bigger man wins in these type of fights
                                Did you not say that Penn losing to GSP mattered in the p4p rankings?

You said GSP/Silva would be a 'great' fight, whats so great about that? You are still circling
                                It's a fucking mega fight matchup.

My entire point was GSP p4p > Silva and BJ because of his skill level and what he has done at 170

Sorry, you missed it again
                                What has he done better than Silva? He's beaten Fitch, and Hughes twice. He got KO'd in his own weightclass by a 9-6 fighter. He string together some more wins and I'll move him up.
                                Last edited by RosettaStoned; 05-30-2009, 02:33 PM.

-Alan Aragon

Comment

Working...