how do u fuk this up ?

another mcmahon power struggle? Yawn...
    7/16/2011

Called IT!!

Comment

• FedEx227
      Delivers
      • Mar 2009

Article I wrote for Bleacher Report's WWE section. Welcome any and all comments, arguments, criticism, etc. :D

On Monday, June 27, 2011, CM Punk turned World Wrestling Entertainment upside down with just one eight-minute promo . The promo, arguably one of the best ever, was the unleashing of aggression for employee that felt wronged...

On Monday, June 27, 2011, CM Punk turned World Wrestling Entertainment upside down with just one eight-minute promo. The promo, arguably one of the best ever, was the unleashing of aggression for employee that felt wronged.

CM Punk's promo was also a voice for an older fan base disconnected and disappointed by a product they once loved. With just one eight-minute promo, the Summer of Punk began.

Now, just five months later, the once groundbreaking promo is a distant past. The star, CM Punk, is now a secondary piece of a company-wide conspiracy angle he began. While five months may seem like a long time, WWE was once a company that perfected the art of the yearlong feud (Randy Savage/Hulk Hogan, Hulk Hogan/Ultimate Warrior, Vince McMahon/Steve Austin).
      VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• EmpireWF
        Giants in the Super Bowl
        • Mar 2009

RAW was beyond awful....

In other news, Danielson got to meet Danny Hodge at the show tonight...

Comment

• SHOGUN
          4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by FedEx227
          Article I wrote for Bleacher Report's WWE section. Welcome any and all comments, arguments, criticism, etc. :D

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/8...disappointment
          Good read. Very disappointing at how its turned out now.

BTW, I finally saw you and your sign on ROH.

Last night's RAW was wack and felt rushed.

And when the hell did New Batista turn face?

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• IamMedellin
            Everything Burns...
            • Nov 2008

could Batista 2 be any more generic?

watever happened to Alex Riley?

Comment

• FedEx227
              Delivers
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by SHOGUN
              BTW, I finally saw you and your sign on ROH.
              Pretty sexy, huh?
              VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                2011 Poster Of The Year
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by FedEx227

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/8...disappointment
                You have some set of balls posting this on the Meltzer board.

Those cynical fucks went pretty easy on you, though. Only one or two typical "LAWL bleacherreport" comments, and you fought them off pretty easily.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                  Beautiful Like Moses
                  • Oct 2008

Smh..

TMZ.com reports that Travis "Tyson" Tomko, 38, was arrested in Florida on Monday after law enforcement discovered the former WWE star injecting himself with stolen pain medicine while hiding inside the bathroom of a Chili's restaurant.

He is accused of robbing a CVS Pharmacy of 210 tablets of Oxycodone on Monday. A pharmacist claims Tomko threatened to attack him unless he was supplied with "several bottles" of Oxycodone.

The pharmacist complied and Tomko left with 210 tablets of the powerful painkiller. Tomko, however, claimed he did not threaten the pharmacist

According to the police report obtained by TMZ, Tomko went to a nearby Chili's restaurant, where he allegedly injected 178 "crushed up and melted down" pills into his system while spending 30 to 40 minutes in a restroom.

After police were informed of his whereabouts, Tomko was arrested and taken into custody on a robbery charge. He allegedly told police that he has a "severe drug problem." One officer says Tomko had "needle marks and blood running down his arm." He also flushed "something" down the toilet.

Tomko was taken to a nearby hospital and subequently transported to a nearby jail, where he was booked for robbery. He's currently behind bars in St. Johns County Jail -- bond was set at $7,500.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                    Everything Burns...
                    • Nov 2008

noproblemsolverpuns......noproblemsolverpuns....no problemsolverpuns....

Comment

• FedEx227
                      Delivers
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                      You have some set of balls posting this on the Meltzer board.

Those cynical fucks went pretty easy on you, though. Only one or two typical "LAWL bleacherreport" comments, and you fought them off pretty easily.
                      I just got done writing this shitbox, no fucking way I'm posting it on The Board.

It's basically my make an awful list because the mouth breathers love them. I have some ideas for actual good columns in the next few days.

One of the more undervalued assets in World Wrestling Entertainment recent history is the tag team division. A division that once produced stars and was the cornerstone of the undercard for a number of years was relegated to a mere afterthought...
                      VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• adembroski
                        All-Inclusive!
                        • Feb 2009

I enjoyed RoH, better than the first. Looking forward to the World Championship match (please, no spoilers, I don't have a ringside membership so I have to wait until Thursday).

I think the two things RoH needs is a 2 hour show and much greater production values. The graphics and screen wipes are fine, but the arena is annoyingly dark, and in modern wrestling, the entrances need to be a bigger deal. I realize there are issues with that in RoH money-wise, but I hope Sinclair will see the light and dump the money on 'em to make that happen, because the spectacle of the big entrance can't really be overlooked.

But better in-ring action this time. The ability to contrast WWE and ROH on a weekly basis actually gives me a greater appreciation for the subtle aspects of wrestling that WWE workers do better than RoH ones do. That said, three of the Roh matches I've seen now are better OVERALL than most things WWE does... but WWE does have the edge in timing and psychology.
                        S.P.Q.A.

Comment

• Maynard
                          stupid ass titles
                          • Feb 2009

that Tomko guy had injected 178 pills. thats some hardcore abuse right there

WWE is just pumping out drug addicts....sad

Comment

• EmpireWF
                            Giants in the Super Bowl
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Maynard

He was last there in 2008 and spent more time in TNA than WWE over the past 5 years. Either way, sounds like he got hooked on pills with his injuries and it got the better of him.

Hopefully he gets help. (Sucks he didn't take WWE up on their offer for free rehab for past employees, instead it seems like he'll get jail/prison rehab {ie...do they even have any?})

Comment

• EmpireWF
                              Giants in the Super Bowl
                              • Mar 2009

Comment

• BigBiss
                                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Maynard

most are addicts befor they get there

Comment

Working...