X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LiquidLarry2GhostWF
    Highwayman
    • Feb 2009

Gotta love the CZW Create-A-Wrestler Name Generator.

Comment

• JayDizzle
      Let's Go All The Way...
      • Nov 2008

So for the second time I've seen Fannnnn....Deeeeerrrrr....pooooooo, I'm witness to his fine-ass dance partner and... Muscles Vestivo quick kicking Jericho in the face to give Swagger the win.

MFer yelling like he's Ali.

"What's my name?!"

Fake Ass John Morrison.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
        2011 Poster Of The Year
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
        Generico's new name is apparently Sammy Sane.

What. The Fuck.
        That was another dark match, new tights too, don't read anything into these names/looks until he has a TV match or shows up on the roster page.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
          War Hero
          • May 2012

Big Show is a face now? And him and Sheamus are buddy buddy? At least try to write this shit.

Comment

• EmpireWF
            Giants in the Super Bowl
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
            That was another dark match, new tights too, don't read anything into these names/looks until he has a TV match or shows up on the roster page.
            May as well name a guy DOUCHEBAG TOWLIE MACGRUBER III until they decide they'd like to make some money.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
              War Hero
              • May 2012

So does them taking Ryback out of the match all but confirm that The Shield is going over?

Comment

• FedEx227
                Delivers
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by JimLeavy59
                Big Show is a face now? And him and Sheamus are buddy buddy? At least try to write this shit.
                This could very well be the worst run of face turns ever between Big Shows "Uh, yeah, can I team with you guys?" and Del Rio's "Yeah, I'm a good guy now"
                VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• BigBiss
                  • Mar 2009

Today Is Jerry Lynn's last match

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                    Highwayman
                    • Feb 2009

Did he use Sammy Sane at the latest tapings? The spoilers I read still had him as his real name.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                      Beautiful Like Moses
                      • Oct 2008

n a newly published interview with Fighting Spirit Magazine, TNA Wrestling Superstar Hulk Hogan discussed his strained relationship with the late "Macho Man" Randy Savage and desire to induct the legendary wrestler into the WWE Hall of Fame.

“I’ve heard all these urban legends about Randy doing something to piss Vince off," said Hogan. "I’ve heard two or three different stories, and I don’t know if any of those are true, but he deserves to be in the Hall of Fame, and I would love to be the one that inducts him. I’ve got a speech for him ready to go. I just think it’s a must that he’s in the Hall of Fame; he was so influential in this business, especially in the WWF, and in my career.

"You know, he’s the only guy we could pass the belt to, and we wouldn’t lose money. You gave the belt to The Ultimate Warrior - I don’t want to drop a bunch of names - and right away the revenue went down. Give the belt to ‘Macho Man’, and things would stay the same, or get better.”

“For me, it would be cool to induct him. We had a rift for about 10 years, and then right before he passed away, I was getting an EKG, when I hear (mimicking Randy’s voice) ‘Yeah, what’s up, brother?’ And I looked over, and he was there, looking great. I said, ‘Hey Mach, how you doing?’ I shook his hand, and introduced him to my wife, Jennifer. He’s like, ‘Hello lovely lady, how ya doing?’ Jennifer said to him, ‘Oh, Mr. Macho, I’ve heard so much about you. You know, we’ve got three or four lawyers at the house today, so we’re gonna cook up. We’d love to have you over.’ But he just went, ‘I don’t dig lawyers, baby, maybe we could start out with a phone call?’

“I was on a show with Lanny (Poffo, Randy’s brother), Scott Steiner and Kevin Nash in Canada [around the time of Randy's passing], and Lanny had told me that his mom was depressed because his dad had passed away, and would me and Randy come to see her? We were gonna have a barbecue at Randy’s house for his mom, and surprise her. But midweek, Randy passed away. It was tough because we just started talking after all that bullshit; I was excited to talk to him, he was excited to talk to me, and then he passed away. It was [expletive] up. He was a great human being, too. He had a good heart, man. He was a good person.”
                      Anyone believe a word of that?

Hogan been telling stories even more than usual this week.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                        War Hero
                        • May 2012

I was somewhat hyped for Mania last year but this year is just meh, All the matches are predictable Taker wins, HHH wins, The Shield wins which starts a Orton heel turn, And Cena gets his redemption and beats The Rock. I guess I could throw the meaningless diva and tag matches. Just utter shit.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                          War Hero
                          • May 2012

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                            2011 Poster Of The Year
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                            Did he use Sammy Sane at the latest tapings? The spoilers I read still had him as his real name.
                            Yes, Sane. But he has yet to do anything taped.

He has three appearances so far. Once as El Generico on a house show where he didn't wrestle, and just cornered Brodius Clay. Once in a dark match as Remi Sebai where he tagged with Kassius Ohno. And now this dark match as Sammy Sane.

Still no sign of him on the roster page.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                              2011 Poster Of The Year
                              • Mar 2009

Catching up on Saturday Morning Slam.

They've dropped a lot of the kids G rated stuff. No more move restrictions or heavy comedy. They usually give you two matches per show, and they do really good personality profiles before the matches that get the wrestlers over much better than they do on RAW or SD. For example, i'm watching Jay Uso vs Jack Swagger, and they did a really cool deal before the match telling you who Uso was, what his style is, his strengths & weaknesses, etc. Really old school stuff, the shit they tend to ignore on the A-shows.

SMS is like the new Velocity, or Superstars circa 2011 or so.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                                Highwayman
                                • Feb 2009

Catching up on Saturday Morning Slam.

They've dropped a lot of the kids G rated stuff. No more move restrictions or heavy comedy. They usually give you two matches per show, and they do really good personality profiles before the matches that get the wrestlers over much better than they do on RAW or SD. For example, i'm watching Jay Uso vs Jack Swagger, and they did a really cool deal before the match telling you who Uso was, what his style is, his strengths & weaknesses, etc. Really old school stuff, the shit they tend to ignore on the A-shows.

SMS is like the new Velocity, or Superstars circa 2011 or so.
                                Might have to start watching it...I've just kind of checked out a recommended match here and there and haven't actually watched a full show yet.

Sounds like Vince no longer pays attention to it, thus, increase in quality.

If you aren't watching NXT, you should.

Best WWE product and its not close. Great commentary with William Regal as the color guy. Jim Ross comes out for the main event...those two are a good pair together, just giving you straight wrestling commentary putting over the angle and moves in the match. Storylines are really basic. Match results make sense. Despite a taping lasting 4-5 episodes (yielding in a show that is roughly 5+ hours with breaks and whatnot), all of the matches are given time or paced pretty well and all have varying degrees of time. Some will be squashes. You'll get solid mid-card working. Main events given time. The crowd is fucking fantastic every taping. There are jobbers, curtain jerkers, mid-card workers, and main event level workers.

My kind of simple, basic wrestling show. Its got me tuning in every week.

Its funny, too. On WWE TV, Big E Langston for example...just your token heel muscle...no personality, just a vanilla power house.

In NXT, he's insanely over. Most over guy in the building. Fans eat him up as a face and his gimmick.

Comment

Working...