X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LiquidLarry2GhostWF
    Highwayman
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Bigpapa42
    Anything is possible with TNA. I kinda doubt it, since Sting seemed legit pissed (and I don't think he's that good of an actor) and they would have had to realize that this would generate really negative heat. There is apparently endless hate being spewed on Dixie Carter's Twitter account toward her over this. But yeah, it is possible.

If Hardy isn't seriously punished for this, I would lose any remaining respect I have for TNA... which might push it below zero...
    That was brutal.

I finally got around to seeing it.

Hardy misses his cue to come out. Stumbles to the ring. Ref throws up an X, audible is called, complete with Bischoff coming out for no reason, only to hide the mic and talk to both guys off the cuff. Hardy doing some weird shit with the crowd. Sting just saying fuck this and forcefully pinning Hardy. Sting breaking character going up the ramp.

Awful, end of WCW like shit.

Comment

• EmpireWF
      Giants in the Super Bowl
      • Mar 2009

Fun Raw

Comment

• SHOGUN
        4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
        • Jul 2009

Rock ether'd John Cena.

Miz was awesome as usual.

I'm glad that I didn't go to this RAW.

The EMBASSY DEBUTED ON HDNET AND IT WAS AWESOME.

Kyle O'Reilly vs. Mike Bennett was a really good match. Looking forward to see how the Bennett and Corino feud plays out.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• manchild24
          Kyle got fired
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
          That was brutal.

I finally got around to seeing it.

Hardy misses his cue to come out. Stumbles to the ring. Ref throws up an X, audible is called, complete with Bischoff coming out for no reason, only to hide the mic and talk to both guys off the cuff. Hardy doing some weird shit with the crowd. Sting just saying fuck this and forcefully pinning Hardy. Sting breaking character going up the ramp.

Awful, end of WCW like shit.
          So was this at their PPV last night that you are talking about or the the night Sting won the belt.

I read that TNA is offering
          AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO TNA WRESTLING FANS REGARDING SUNDAY'S VICTORY ROAD PAY-PER-VIEW

TNA Wrestling strives to give fans who purchase our pay-per-views as close to a full three-hour event as possible. This past Sunday’s "TNA Victory Road" fell short of that standard. Your support of TNA is never taken for granted. To show you how we value that support, we would like to offer six months of free access to the TNAondemand.com library.

To receive your free offer, please send us a copy of your Victory Road pay-per-view purchase receipt to :

TNA OnDemand Offer
          209 10th Avenue South, #302
          Nashville, TN 37203.

Comment

• IamMedellin
            Everything Burns...
            • Nov 2008

The only way for John Cena to save face against The Rock right now is to stab him. Serisouly. That's it. I can't picture this going well for him any other way. He can't counter him on the microphone. Do a segment where the Rock is making fun of him from his house. Then have Cena run in behind him and just shove a paring knife into his neck. "YOU COULDN'T SEE ME! AHHH! YOU COULDN'T SEE ME!" Of course, Rock would be dead and John would go to jail, but…whatever. We're making TV here.

WWE has informed their announcers to ignore Undertaker's past WrestleMania match with Triple H. Poof. They're supposed to pretend like it never happened. I wonder how many times Hunter has joked that he has to be "treated like Chris Benoit without the benefit of getting to kill my wife! Ha. Am I right? Am I right? Up high! Up high!"

- People were irate this past week over WWE's decision to induct Drew Carey into their Hall of Fame. In a related story, people haven't been paying attention to WWE for the past 15 years. Uh, I think it's been pretty clear that this is all - you know - like balloon boy would say, "You guys said that we did this for a show." Does Vince McMahon have to induct Krusty The Clown in order to convince you that this is all nonsense? After years of questionable choices done for TV ratings, you think he would wake up one morning in 2011 like Ebeneezer Scrooge on Christmas morning and say, "No. No. I'm sorry. Drew Carey isn't a professional wrestler. Where's the respect for our sport?" Come on. If he did that, Stephanie would have him put in a home. Not happening. Congrats, Drew. Your hair looks weird

LMAO

JG's Insanity Notebook: The Rabid Game, Hardy Condition, You Can't Stab Me, New Math, Balloon Boy, and More

Comment

• IamMedellin
              Everything Burns...
              • Nov 2008

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5BA2pMbKZg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5BA2pMbKZg[/ame]

Comment

• SuperKevin
                War Hero
                • Dec 2009

I still have no idea why the WWE would allow their biggest star to be punked this badly. It's TNA worthy

Comment

• SHOGUN
                  • Jul 2009

LOL. Hardy was off his rocker.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• EmpireWF
                    Giants in the Super Bowl
                    • Mar 2009

I don't get the hate for the WWE HOF. It is what it is. Who cares if a celeb is inducted? If it gets them some more pub, tremendous.

It's not Cooperstown (Joe Jackson FTW) or Canton.

Comment

• dave
                      Go the fuck outside
                      • Oct 2008

I don't know why the WWE is all worried about the previous HHH-Undertaker match at WM, this year's Wrestlemania is all about Michael Cole and the Cole-miners!
                      My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• manchild24
                        Kyle got fired
                        • Nov 2008

Id love to know what Bischoff said to Hardy in the ring. I dont remember how high lasts but what the fuck was he thinking. Yet to be in there with someone like Sting. this thing could have turned out a lot worse.

IF they are doing a "charlie sheen" angel which it wouldnt surprise me if they are, it would be hysterical. They are only givign away access to their video valut.

Comment

• Bigpapa42
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
                          I don't get the hate for the WWE HOF. It is what it is. Who cares if a celeb is inducted? If it gets them some more pub, tremendous.

It's not Cooperstown (Joe Jackson FTW) or Canton.
                          I think it gets hate because people are used to and like HOFs that actually have meaning. With the WWE, its really just a marketing tool. It has meaning to those inducted, but to fans, its meaningless because there's no criteria, no equality, and inductation is based pretty much on the whims of Vince.

Comment

• young2rice
                            Rockstar
                            • Mar 2009

Styles looked really good in that clip, wonder if he's going back to old form now that he's shed the whole pseudo-ric flair gimmick

^^^ Fixed Link Finally!

My Band's Myspace - Validus

Comment

• SHOGUN
                              • Jul 2009

Originally posted by young2rice
                              Styles looked really good in that clip, wonder if he's going back to old form now that he's shed the whole pseudo-ric flair gimmick
                              Yeah. He's been back to his old form for a while now.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                                Giants in the Super Bowl
                                • Mar 2009

JR tweeted that Jesse White (:vader:'s son) had a recent WWE tryout that went well and they're interested in signing him.

Comment

Working...