X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JayDizzle
    Let's Go All The Way...
    • Nov 2008

And thus... wrestling has brought forth singing greatness from the pipes of one CM Punk, Mickie James and Y2J himself.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t8XWHRmu1K8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en& feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t8XWHRmu1K8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en& feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

• Kia Kaha
      52Ray_Lewis
      • Dec 2008

i just hope Shelton Benjamin wins MITB so he can get a shot at the big time in the WWE, he is easilt the best athelete and he can do some amazing things (like at WM22 in the MITB match where he jumped up the ladder and flipped outside the ring or when he jumped from the outside of the apron to the ladder in the middle of the ring). Sure he isnt great on the mic but he can learn, the gold standard is a phenomanal wrestler and i hop he gets his chance to shine, i mean on paper he should win any way

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
        Highwayman
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BazookaJoe5
        I've been to a few WWE shows the past year in the area, and "interesting" is quite the appropriate word for the crowd there. I am hoping I can hold down the job I have now until next year to go to WM.

Anyone hear how Cena "challenged" Rock to a match at WM26? Of course, there is a better chance of me fucking Mickie James than there is Rock coming back to wrestle...but we can dream.

BTW, Larry, as in THE Larry? Long time no see, how have you been?
        Yeah, same Larry. MM blew for the longest, so I never went over there. Hasselbeck told me about the second mass exodus and here I am. Been fine, just livin'.

Let me guess...ravensownall?

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
          Beautiful Like Moses
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by JayDizzle04
          And thus... wrestling has brought forth singing greatness from the pipes of one CM Punk, Mickie James and Y2J himself.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t8XWHRmu1K8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en& feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t8XWHRmu1K8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en& feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
          Well that was all kinds of awesome.

Comment

• BigBiss
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Kia Kaha
            i just hope Shelton Benjamin wins MITB so he can get a shot at the big time in the WWE, he is easilt the best athelete and he can do some amazing things (like at WM22 in the MITB match where he jumped up the ladder and flipped outside the ring or when he jumped from the outside of the apron to the ladder in the middle of the ring). Sure he isnt great on the mic but he can learn, the gold standard is a phenomanal wrestler and i hop he gets his chance to shine, i mean on paper he should win any way
            Kid cant cut a Promo to save his life, putting a belt on a guy like that is bad business, no matter how good he is.

Comment

• Bigpapa42
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BigBiss
              Kid cant cut a Promo to save his life, putting a belt on a guy like that is bad business, no matter how good he is.
              It wouldn't be if the WWE still believed in using manages as mouthpieces. But without that, yeah, its tough to have a top guy who can't cut a decent promo.

Comment

• BigBiss
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Bigpapa42
                It wouldn't be if the WWE still believed in using manages as mouthpieces. But without that, yeah, its tough to have a top guy who can't cut a decent promo.
                The Manager Job seems to be dead, witch sucks. imagian what Benoit could have done with a mouth piece.

Estrada was a breath of fresh air, Larry Sweeny is amazing, Nana, James Micheal. Hell even Divari.

Comment

• BigBiss
                  • Mar 2009

and just when this Edge,Big Show, Cena match had reached a point were it disturbed me and could not interest me less, this

Vickie Guerrero is the wife of WWE World Heavyweight Champion Edge, the lover of Edge's rival Big Show and now, surprisingly, an expectant mother.

Comment

• Bigpapa42
                    • Feb 2009

The Manager Job seems to be dead, witch sucks. imagian what Benoit could have done with a mouth piece.

Estrada was a breath of fresh air, Larry Sweeny is amazing, Nana, James Micheal. Hell even Divari.
                    I really don' understand why the WWE did away with the managers. They fit the entire idea of Sports Entertainment so perfectly. Yeah, its great when you have great workers who can do it on the microphone as well. But not every guy could. Would heel Andre have been anywhere near the same without Bobby Heenan? And its not like there's a lack of workers out there who are better on the microphone than in the ring - hello Santino Marella!

and just when this Edge,Big Show, Cena match had reached a point were it disturbed me and could not interest me less, this

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/9719878?cid=2009EP-00
                    Absolutely. Pregnancy angles are pretty much always terrible.

BTW, as if being bearded and 330 pounds won't already make me easy to pick out of the crowd at ROH, but I'll try to wear my Texas Longhorns #4 jersey. So look for the bearded 330 pound guy in a puke orange football jersey.

Comment

• dave
                      Go the fuck outside
                      • Oct 2008

Wrestlemania 25 a total bore card-wise.
                      At the very least, it should have been Chris Jericho vs. Ricky Steamboat in Steamboat's first match in 15 years.
                      Undertaker-HBK ... snooze, will be on RAW the next night.
                      HHH-Orton ... been there, done that.
                      Big Show-Cena-Edge ... snore
                      MITB ... always entertaining, but not worth the $59 to $69 WM will cost here
                      Diva battle royal ... I'd like to see Torrie Wilson again, but she isn't going to win and, again, not worth $59-69.
                      Tag team unification - we all know Miz/Morrison gonna win
                      JBL/Mysterio - snore. Mysterio gonna win.

7 or 8 matches over 4 hours ... two worth watching.
                      Gonna save my money and watch half these matches for free (the rematches) the next night on RAW.
                      My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• BigBiss
                        • Mar 2009

I have no dought it will deliver wrestling wise, and every thing that has been done befor has had the right amount of time to be fresh agian, problem is that it is not because when they did it befor they drove it into the ground.

Comment

• dave
                          Go the fuck outside
                          • Oct 2008

I have no dought it will deliver wrestling wise, and every thing that has been done befor has had the right amount of time to be fresh agian, problem is that it is not because when they did it befor they drove it into the ground.
                          WWE is so damned predictable. I honestly wish I could write for them.
                          They need a lot of help.
                          Everything they've done in the past six months has been so predictable (though I'll give them a bit of credit for the Matt Hardy thing ... I thought it was Christian too).
                          My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• EmpireWF
                            Giants in the Super Bowl
                            • Mar 2009

Jeeeezus christ, not another pregnancy angle. sooooooo stupid

Who was 'pregnant', fell and revealed to never have been preggers before? Was it Terri Runnels?

No good can come of this.

Comment

• BigBiss
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by dave
                              WWE is so damned predictable. I honestly wish I could write for them.
                              They need a lot of help.
                              Everything they've done in the past six months has been so predictable (though I'll give them a bit of credit for the Matt Hardy thing ... I thought it was Christian too).
                              I gave up and just weaseled my way into the local indy, now i write for them

Comment

• Bigpapa42
                                • Feb 2009

I gave up and just weaseled my way into the local indy, now i write for them
                                The closet I get is doing an online diary for TEW with a fictional promotion. Its kind stupid but its fun.

Comment

Working...