Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Scikotic
    Straight out the Asylum
    • Apr 2011

Anyone who didn't cancel their CC on file for PSN is a damn fool. I cancelled that shit the second I heard about the breach...

In other news, Im buying a 360. I'm starting to hate Sony...

Comment

• PP
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Scikotic
      Anyone who didn't cancel their CC on file for PSN is a damn fool. I cancelled that shit the second I heard about the breach...

In other news, Im buying a 360. I'm starting to hate Sony...
      So long.

Comment

• Scikotic
        Straight out the Asylum
        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by PP
        So long.
        I know you would miss me dearly, but I'm not getting rid of my PS3. It's got some good exclusives....

Comment

• dave
          Go the fuck outside
          • Oct 2008

I just read that PSN may not be up until May 31.

My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• KNUBB
            WHITE RONDO
            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Grif
            See what I'm saying? The fact that you're attempting to defend the large amounts of fail Sony has produced these last three weeks is what makes you a fanboy.
            So because I'm not up in arms bout this and can logically think about the situation as a whole instead of consulting with my vagina like the rest of you I am automatically list as fanboy. A fanboy is someone who can't make a logical argument in favor of something. I can and have done that in this thread, but if me actually thinking about the situation and not getting all mad about it makes me a fanboy then guess what........

Comment

• PP
              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by PP
              Originally posted by dave

http://www.fastcompany.com/1752217/i...-game-rss-dyin
              Glad you can read.

Comment

• Scikotic
                Straight out the Asylum
                • Apr 2011

Originally posted by PP
                Glad you can read.
                You try too hard to be a dick. You're not even very good at it...

Comment

• PP
                  • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Scikotic
                  You try too hard to be a dick. You're not even very good at it...
                  i just ignore everything you say now that i see you are a new york fan.:teabag:

Comment

• padman59
                    Slayer of Demons
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by PP
                    Originally posted by dave

http://www.fastcompany.com/1752217/i...-game-rss-dyin
                    These are based off Sony's press conference last weekend (check the date on PP's article) in which it was announced that PSN's services would be brought back incrementally and may not be fully operational until the end of the month. Dave's blurb is pure speculation based on Sony again delaying its initial launch over the weekend.

There hasn't been anything definitive published yet about no service being restored until the end of the month. Unfortunately, we will probably have to wait another day or two to get an official release as QuietStorm's source points out.

Comment

• Scikotic
                      Straight out the Asylum
                      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by PP
                      i just ignore everything you say now that i see you are a new york fan.:teabag:
                      If you don't like me I guess I must be doing something right. Either that or I must be black......

Glad I could add that extra cup of piss to your cornflakes this morning. Let me know if I could be of further assistance in the future.

:insert gay emoticon here:

Comment

• Colonel Angus
                        No longer a noob
                        • Jan 2010

Anyone know about any good xbox deals right now?

Comment

• MrBill
                          Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Colonel Angus
                          Anyone know about any good xbox deals right now?
                          Check with some local independent gaming shops. I picked up a factory refurbished one from a local guy for $100 on Friday and he gives a 90 day warranty. Craigslist can be a good place to but be very careful of getting a patched together RRoD box.

Comment

• padman59
                            Slayer of Demons
                            • Mar 2009

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/116/1166810p1.html

Not speculation, possibly a rumor.
                            Semantics? Regardless of what you want to call it, there is no basis on anything new and official for people to jump to the conclusion that PSN won't be functional in any capacity until the end of the month.

Even the quote in the IGN article states that Sony plans on PSN being "fully" operational by the end of the month, which is the same thing that was announced last weekend.

Comment

• KNUBB
                              WHITE RONDO
                              • Jun 2009

You're not logically thinking, you're thinking of logical excuses as to why they haven't fixed this yet. Two weeks in a row they said that it would be up by the end of the week. Now it's going to be up by the end of this month. You continued to defend their actions by saying that "shit happens." Professionally speaking, Sony can't let "shit happen," or else, (as proven by their recent highest drop in stock percentage since 2009,) things go pretty wrong.

Surely you can be unaffected by the downtime, but "logically," there's no defending their lack of knowledge of the situation.
                              I'm one of the few that IS logically thinking in this thread. I am one of the few that understand how big a project it is to completely rebuild the network. It isn't a lack of knowledge at all on Sony's part. The Shit happens comment is regarding how things in IT and programming go. You may think you are close, but once you fix one problem another one arises. Sony never once gave a definitive launch date and only gave a hopeful date based on their progress.

Comment

• KNUBB
                                WHITE RONDO
                                • Jun 2009

You're neglecting the fact that Sony said PSN would be back up by the end of the week... Twice. That shows that their knowledge of the situation was not on par with where it needs to be.

We get it, you're not butthurt about it, but at least quit trying to defend it and bitching at people who are upset that their money isn't being put to use.
                                WHAT MONEY!!!!! The PSN is a free service and no one is putting money into said service. Any money spent was put into a GAME SYSTEM. Nothing else. In this case you aren't even rebutting my statements and simply holding onto your little argument which in this case makes you the fanboy/hater since you can't make a logical argument. You're pretty much just saying "I'm right and you're wrong" in so many words.

Comment

Working...