X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JimLeavy59
    War Hero
    • May 2012

Andrea Lynn was the name of Fandango's original dancer so yeah Larry can look her up and stalk her now. I will say this she seemed more natural in the role than Summer Rae who seems really stiff when "dancing" and wrestling(seen some NXT stuff). I bet she's real stiff in bed.

Looking at the card for Payback and even the Wyatt Family its funny to think that Impact could have some of those guys on their roster instead they keep seeing ex-WWE guys would couldn't draw a fucking dime or when they do sign "unknown" talent its Garret fucking Bischoff. Just awful money mangement by Impact, I mean does Angle even draw for them?
    Last edited by JimLeavy59; 06-15-2013, 08:45 PM.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
      2011 Poster Of The Year
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by SuperKevin
      Agree but instead all of his matches will take place at house shows save for one horrible squash to Joseph Park on Impact
      All kidding aside, I'd have him clothlesline eveyones head off and win the damn thing. And I'd do it on Impact every week and do the whole "This guy has come out of nowhere and gone from Gut Check to Bound For Glory!" routine. I'm talking glorified squashes with lariats for all comers.

Maybe he gets over big and they have something new & hot. Maybe not. Fuck, just try. It can't hurt.

#boomstick

Comment

• s@ppisgod
        No longer a noob
        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
        All kidding aside, I'd have him clothlesline eveyones head off and win the damn thing. And I'd do it on Impact every week and do the whole "This guy has come out of nowhere and gone from Gut Check to Bound For Glory!" routine. I'm talking glorified squashes with lariats for all comers.

Maybe he gets over big and they have something new & hot. Maybe not. Fuck, just try. It can't hurt.

#boomstick
        They've been around for like 11 years now, and have only been booked well for maybe 2-3 of those under D'Amore, when Jarrett was still playing his "I own the company" card to have him dominate the top. But they have had a number of guys involved like Russo, Mantel, Cornette, Bischoff, etc. Does that speak to a lack of solid bookers/writers in the industry as a whole?

Comment

• SuperKevin
          War Hero
          • Dec 2009

I just got my ticket to ROH Best in The World in the mail. The address was hand written on a plain white envelope. Classy company right there

Comment

• SuperKevin
            War Hero
            • Dec 2009

Speaking of Gut Check, did they officially kill it? Last Gut Check was the Thursday before Wrestlemania

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
              2011 Poster Of The Year
              • Mar 2009

I just got my ticket to ROH Best in The World in the mail. The address was hand written on a plain white envelope. Classy company right there
              Probably by Ernie Osiris.

If it were Evolve it'd been Caleb Konley.

Comment

• SuperKevin
                War Hero
                • Dec 2009

Probably by Ernie Osiris.

If it were Evolve it'd been Caleb Konley.
                Person had chicken shit handwriting

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                  2011 Poster Of The Year
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by s@ppisgod
                  They've been around for like 11 years now, and have only been booked well for maybe 2-3 of those under D'Amore, when Jarrett was still playing his "I own the company" card to have him dominate the top. But they have had a number of guys involved like Russo, Mantel, Cornette, Bischoff, etc. Does that speak to a lack of solid bookers/writers in the industry as a whole?
                  I think the larger issue is a lack of stars on the industry as a whole. Do you blame the bookers for that, or the talent? Chicken/egg.

Russo sucks. His ROH run proved that Cornette probably has no business booking a national company anymore. Bischoff had one good idea in his life when he came up with NWO after seeing it done in New Japan. Mantell was on a committee the entire time, but he's a brilliant mind.

Sapolsky has lost his touch. Only Rob Naylor can save wrestling. Only half kidding.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                    2011 Poster Of The Year
                    • Mar 2009

Delirious? Both times he took over ROH, the product improved from the previous booker.

However, SCUM is doing him no favors. Ugh.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                      War Hero
                      • May 2012

Wrestling could use some new blood in terms of creative.

Comment

• s@ppisgod
                        No longer a noob
                        • Apr 2011

I think the larger issue is a lack of stars on the industry as a whole. Do you blame the bookers for that, or the talent? Chicken/egg.

Russo sucks. His ROH run proved that Cornette probably has no business booking a national company anymore. Bischoff had one good idea in his life when he came up with NWO after seeing it done in New Japan. Mantell was on a committee the entire time, but he's a brilliant mind.

Sapolsky has lost his touch. Only Rob Naylor can save wrestling. Only half kidding.
                        Obviously Russo sucks, but they've had a lot of turnover in terms of booking and creative, and they've had the same lackluster product for 90% of their run. Sapolsky was the Heyman offshoot darling, and even he has a mostly stagnant product. Maybe it's the crowd, maybe it's the wrestlers, but it seems like there's 1 or 2 minds in North America on a GOOD day that can put out a product that grows people's interest....

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                          War Hero
                          • May 2012

Wrestling needs to look at how MMA builds fights.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                            2011 Poster Of The Year
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by JimLeavy59
                            Wrestling needs to look at how MMA builds fights.
                            It really should be that simple.

Regal vs Ohno, NXT

Comment

• EmpireWF
                              Giants in the Super Bowl
                              • Mar 2009

lol been that way forever.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                                War Hero
                                • May 2012

It really should be that simple.

Regal vs Ohno, NXT
                                Agreed, I wasn't able to see all of the build for that match but the short video package got the point home. These two guys don't like each other and want to beat the shit out of each other. Simple easy to book.

Comment

Working...