X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FedEx227
    Delivers
    • Mar 2009

Who could possibly forget General Hugh G. Rection and the Misfits In Actions lengthy battle with Team Canada?

Sadly, not cheating... wish I was.
    VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• SuperKevin
      War Hero
      • Dec 2009

Joey Ryan is the new Kevin Matthews

Comment

• s@ppisgod
        No longer a noob
        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
        No cheating...

Lance Storm.
        Fo reals? I thought by then Lance was further up the card. I know at one point they wanted to give him the big belt.... I do remember Team Canada, and I remember MIA but only for Tits McGee and I think Juvy. Lt Loco?

Comment

• SuperKevin
          War Hero
          • Dec 2009

Lt Loco was Chavo

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
            2011 Poster Of The Year
            • Mar 2009

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
              Highwayman
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
              Who is luchablog to doubt El Dandy?

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                2011 Poster Of The Year
                • Mar 2009

TNA house show tour through the South last week drew 300, 500, 400, 600, & 700. The last two shows used a "buy one, get one" gimmick if you brought a kid, explaining the upswing.

At this point, the only difference between TNA & ROH is a better TV deal and a once per year tour of the U.K. that always does very well.

Over the last year, TNA has killed off PPV, lost the Impact Zone because of the dumb decision to go on the road, and is in such bad financial shape that anybody with a decent contract is let go because they can't afford to bring them back. Meltzer says the last decent deal is Daniels, and it's up in April. The plan is to do Wolves vs Bad Influence, and job out Daniels assuming he likely won't take the massive pay cut. Kaz's deal is up too, but I guess he's affordable.

Comment

• s@ppisgod
                  No longer a noob
                  • Apr 2011

Who in the world would buy that? At this point, not only are they a bad brand but they're hurting Spike's wrestling cred by association. The Spike deal was one of their main upsides for a long time, but if I'm them I'm out on non-WWE wrestling. And if I'm interesting in starting a mid-level wrestling company, why would you want to follow that shit-show? Stock lowering all around.

Comment

• dave
                    Go the fuck outside
                    • Oct 2008

I'll never get Batista. Just another steroid freak with limited in-ring skills and limited mic skills. I get that he has the look, but the look is totally A-Rod and he offers nothing else.
                    My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                      Highwayman
                      • Feb 2009

btw - TNA announced they are going to do their Lockdown Pay Per View here in Miami, at the University of Miami.

I will NOT be attending.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                        2011 Poster Of The Year
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                        btw - TNA announced they are going to do their Lockdown Pay Per View here in Miami, at the University of Miami.

I will NOT be attending.
                        The fact you for all intents live across the fucking street and still won't go speaks volumes. And you are a person who likes wrestling enough to blog about it & hunch over a laptop to watch niche stuff.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                          Highwayman
                          • Feb 2009

The fact you for all intents live across the fucking street and still won't go speaks volumes. And you are a person who likes wrestling enough to blog about it & hunch over a laptop to watch niche stuff.
                          They would have to blow me away with strong potential card to go.

I'm talking Wolves v. Bad Influence, some mix of Angle, Aries, Joe, Roode in singles matches (they are already doing Roode/Angle in a steel cage for free on TV) with themselves.

I simply have no interest in seeing anything they are doing with Dixie or Magnus or anyone else besides that group of 8 guys I just mentioned and unless they are working with themselves...no fucks given.

They simply don't have anything on their roster that intrigues me not only to PAY for, but to go out of my way to see, even for free, via a stream.

And, I live a clean 10 minute drive on nice non-express way streets from the University...couldn't be bothered to go.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                            • Sep 2024

TNA house show tour through the South last week drew 300, 500, 400, 600, & 700. The last two shows used a "buy one, get one" gimmick if you brought a kid, explaining the upswing.

At this point, the only difference between TNA & ROH is a better TV deal and a once per year tour of the U.K. that always does very well.

Over the last year, TNA has killed off PPV, lost the Impact Zone because of the dumb decision to go on the road, and is in such bad financial shape that anybody with a decent contract is let go because they can't afford to bring them back. Meltzer says the last decent deal is Daniels, and it's up in April. The plan is to do Wolves vs Bad Influence, and job out Daniels assuming he likely won't take the massive pay cut. Kaz's deal is up too, but I guess he's affordable.
                            Kaz and Daniels are a package deal. They do independent dates with each other, so I can't imagine Kaz sticking around if they don't bring back Daniels.

Those two are so underutilized by TNA right now it's ridiculous. One of the things about TNA is their tag-teams, and they've been thrown to the curb shortly before the start of the Dixie storyline. I don't even know who holds the tag titles anymore, but I have a feeling they are worthy of one of the lol gifs

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                              2011 Poster Of The Year
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
                              Kaz and Daniels are a package deal. They do independent dates with each other, so I can't imagine Kaz sticking around if they don't bring back Daniels.

Those two are so underutilized by TNA right now it's ridiculous. One of the things about TNA is their tag-teams, and they've been thrown to the curb shortly before the start of the Dixie storyline. I don't even know who holds the tag titles anymore, but I have a feeling they are worthy of one of the lol gifs
                              BroMans.

Wolves were supposed to squash them to take the titles last week, but Dave Lagana changed his mind because they think the BroMans are over. They are, but only because of Shima Zion's deejay gimmick (which rules, to be honest).

TNA has done a good job with BroMans, Spud, and ECIII. The problem is they waited until they had no choice to try to build new stars, and now nobody cares and it's probably too late. This is so 2001 WCW.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                                2011 Poster Of The Year
                                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by dave
                                I'll never get Batista. Just another steroid freak with limited in-ring skills and limited mic skills. I get that he has the look, but the look is totally A-Rod and he offers nothing else.
                                RAW killed it this week, with over 5M viewers in hour one for the Batista debut. Didn't hurt to have Bryan in hour one as well following the big finish the week before.

The viewers left in droves by the end of the show (Orton's first real strong show long storyline in a decent while flops. Who would have thought?).

Curious to see the quarter hours and curious to see if Batista sustains momentum. I say no. Live crowd was meh for him and big returns always pop a number.

Comment

Working...